don't click here

Shadow the Hedgehog video requests

Print

Author Topic: Shadow the Hedgehog video requests  (Read 130111 times)

Offline flying fox

Re: Shadow the Hedgehog video requests
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2010, 01:04:58 pm »
Thanks. Also I have no idea why I said Final Haunt because I already have the record for it. I was looking at my rings chart and must've looked at the wrong thing. I actually meant to say The Last Way sorry about that :(

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2010, 02:47:29 pm »
Thanks. Also I have no idea why I said Final Haunt because I already have the record for it. I was looking at my rings chart and must've looked at the wrong thing. I actually meant to say The Last Way sorry about that :(

That's even better because I have two guides (two because I managed to improve 360 to 373) for The Last Way Rings. I hope you'll find the guides useful. Also, (on a side note) I made 360 to try to help other players (and see some stat submitting.) However, someone got 369, and so then I took it up to 373 and I felt that I should make another guide so people could get the record. Reply back when you finish the RAs and tell me what you still need done (I'm trying to take a few days break and then I'll see about getting more stuff done). Also Flying Fox I checked your ring stats page and saw that you need to do Digital Circuit and Sky Troops, and I do have a video for Digital Circuit and DsS has a vid for Sky Troops so maybe you can start with those RAs. Hope this all helps. Good luck!!

Also, have a Merry Christmas TSCers.

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2010, 06:45:21 am »
Could you please do Iron Jungle:rings?

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2010, 05:00:19 pm »
Flying Fox already requested that and I did it already. However, it will be a while before it's uploaded (as I've been saying throughout this topic.)
The ultimate robo lifeform

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 05:06:10 pm »
Flying Fox already requested that and I did it already. However, it will be a while before it's uploaded (as I've been saying throughout this topic.)

Sorry about that, I didn't realize my brother logged me out and I posted the reply as if I were him. Man, I've got to watch out for that. Sorry for the confusion.

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 01:48:04 am »
Whoops, didn't see about that :-)
Anyway, 2 requests are better than no one, right?

andy

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 01:58:00 am »
Oh, you have a brother? Cool :-)
And could you please also do both Black Comet times and Cryptic Castle Dark(I don't see it requested somewhere earlier)?
Merry (late) christmas :-)

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2010, 02:26:41 pm »
And could you please do both Black Comet times and Cryptic Castle Dark(I don't see it requested somewhere earlier)?

Sorry for the late response, I saw your requests and did them:
Black Comet: Hero: Time: 3:19:95
Black Comet: Dark: Time: 3:44:06 (new record)
Cryptic Castle: Dark: Time: 3:24:63 (You did want the time, or did you want the score? You didn't make that clear in your post.)

Also, if anyone else has a request, then request it now (or before January 3rd) otherwise you'll have to wait until summer.

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 06:52:46 am »
Thank you :-)
If I had to wait till summer, I better request now:
Last request is: GUN Fortress: rings
I also would have requested Cosmic Fall and The Last Way: rings, but those are also requested earlier.

andy

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 11:55:43 pm »
Last request is: GUN Fortress: rings
I also would have requested Cosmic Fall and The Last Way: rings, but those are also requested earlier.
Okay, I did GUN Fortress rings for you. Question: Have you seen my guides for Cosmic Fall rings and The Last Way rings? I suppose I could make the videos anyway though, but please reply back quickly if you still want these done.

Also, Flying Fox, if you see this, can you please try to tell me what ring attacks you need done before I go back to school. Thank you.

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 02:24:12 am »
I read them, but for CF, I can't find that platform on the left and for TLW, I can't do that spindash jump quick enough so I loose too much time.
And thanks for GF :-)

Offline flying fox

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2011, 08:01:14 am »
Ok here's some more all rings please:

Cryptic Castle (if possible)
Prison Island
Mad Matrix
Death Ruins
Space Gadget
Lava Shelter
Cosmic Fall
Final Haunt

I had already requested them so here is the list again to save you trawling for it. Please ignore Final Haunt, that was supposed to say The Last Way. Thanks :)

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2011, 05:56:03 pm »
Well I put in a good effort and got these done:
Cosmic Fall: 425 Rings
The Last Way: 373 Rings
Cryptic Castle: 566 Rings (the vid is 16 and a half mins in case you're wondering, I'm surprised i got it done that quickly)
Prison Island: 463 Rings

I'll try to get the other four done (Mad Matrix, Death Ruins, Space Gadget and Lava Shelter) today and tomorrow before I go back to school.

Offline Paused

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2011, 08:24:40 pm »
Damn Omega, your on a roll.

You have any idea when you going to be able to update your youtube page?  'Cos at this rate your gonna have them all done.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2011, 08:38:44 pm »
Have you done My videos yet? I'm waiting!!!!!
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 10:23:55 pm »
You have any idea when you going to be able to update your youtube page?  'Cos at this rate your gonna have them all done.
I hope I can start uploading them this tuesday.

Have you done My videos yet? I'm waiting!!!!!
You mean Air Fleet: Dark: time? I was waiting for you to reply a while ago. However, I will get to it, I promise.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2011, 10:47:20 pm »
Thanks sorry for being to bossy. Your a great shadow player by the way.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2011, 12:44:41 am »
Cryptic Castle: 566 Rings (the vid is 16 and a half mins in case you're wondering, I'm surprised i got it done that quickly)

I'll try to get the other four done (Mad Matrix, Death Ruins, Space Gadget and Lava Shelter) today and tomorrow before I go back to school.
Ooooh, thank you :-)
I am always happy to see some ShTH vids coming, but these two, I wanted most.

andy

Offline flying fox

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2011, 06:45:26 am »

Yay I should really get back to shadow raing soon :)

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2011, 05:55:53 pm »
Bad news, I can't seem to manage Lava Shelter rings (the back-track is being difficult), so that will have to be done later (probably summer) if you still want it done. You can check out Paraxade's video for reference, if you want an idea of how it is done. 

Good news, everything else is done (Mad Matrix: rings, Death Ruins: rings, Space Gadget: Rings, Air Fleet: Dark: Time). Hopefully I can start uploading everything tomorrow.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2011, 05:39:38 am »
Bad news, I can't seem to manage Lava Shelter rings (the back-track is being difficult), so that will have to be done later (probably summer) if you still want it done. You can check out Paraxade's video for reference, if you want an idea of how it is done. 

Good news, everything else is done (Mad Matrix: rings, Death Ruins: rings, Space Gadget: Rings, Air Fleet: Dark: Time). Hopefully I can start uploading everything tomorrow.

Ah ok. Well it's going to take a while to do those anyway, so it doesn't matter if I have to wait that long for the video. If I do get Lava Shelter done before the summer, I'll let you know so that you don't have to do it. Unless someone else requested it, I can't remember now x)

Also thanks for the other ra videos :)

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2011, 11:24:07 am »
Uploading has started. Check the vids out at my channel or the videos section. Watch, enjoy, comment, but also compete (if you're in the mood.)

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2011, 02:03:29 pm »
Update: I can't seem to upload Cryptic Castle 566 Rings because it's too long. I did upload it today, but it has been rejected by youtube. D;

I know SJ said length doesn't matter, but I think only certain users can upload videos with long (more than 15 mins) length. I could just upload Cryptic Castle (and for that matter Mad Matrix since it's almost 20 mins long) to the site as a file (the files are MPEG-2), however, both of the files are pretty much a GB and I'd hate to have you download something that huge.

I did apply for the youtube partnership program (though i feel the application will fail) which lets users upload videos longer than 15 mins. However, I don't think it will pass because I'm not popular on YouTube, (though I do have some views from people.) I could cut the videos up into parts, though I REALLY don't want to do that.

Basically, I want for there to be a way to get these on YouTube without cutting it into parts or getting a successful application for the youtube partnership program. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can solve this problem. Thanks and please respond soon.   

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2011, 03:55:51 pm »
Okay, everything is uploaded except for Cryptic Castle: Rings and Mad Matrix: Rings. I've decided that I will cut them each into two parts, and I will upload them tomorrow. 

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2011, 09:01:17 pm »
requesting:

Air Fleet: normal: time

GUN Fortress: hero: time
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2011, 01:37:33 am »
Alright, I submitted Cryptic Castle Rings and Mad Matrix: Rings as partial runs (since they've been split into two parts). Now may I PLEASE SEE SOME COMPETITION OR STAT SUBMITTING (or something). Well, maybe you don't have to compete, but I would like to know my videos are being put to good use (or are entertaining to the audience.)

requesting:

Air Fleet: normal: time

GUN Fortress: hero: time 

Accepted, but they won't be done until Summer, so be patient.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2011, 05:16:26 am »
Alright, I submitted Cryptic Castle Rings and Mad Matrix: Rings as partial runs (since they've been split into two parts). Now may I PLEASE SEE SOME COMPETITION OR STAT SUBMITTING (or something). Well, maybe you don't have to compete, but I would like to know my videos are being put to good use (or are entertaining to the audience.)

Thank you so much for the ring videos. I shall try and do some very soon. Since I am now stuck at Chaos with TH1 and TH2 scores, I shall go and do some Shadow raing hopefully today. Might take me while to submit, it's been a while since I played Shadow :o

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2011, 12:06:53 pm »
I too thank you for the videos. I max out the rings in Glyphic canyon. I juust not yet post it.

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 11:11:50 am »
I did apply for the youtube partnership program (though i feel the application will fail) which lets users upload videos longer than 15 mins. However, I don't think it will pass because I'm not popular on YouTube, (though I do have some views from people.) I could cut the videos up into parts, though I REALLY don't want to do that.

This may seem random, but YouTube actually enabled my account to upload vids longer than 15 mins. I randonly decided to check on Tuesday (Jan 18) to see if anything changed and that's when I saw that youtube enabled my account to upload longer videos. (That's quite the surprise. Thank you Youtube.) So as a result of this I've uploaded the full videos of Cryptic Castle: 566 rings and Mad Matrix: 566 rings. Not sure if I'll remove the seperate parts of the vids that I made. I may, but it'll be done in the future. I'll add annotations to the full videos later.

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 03:39:41 pm »
I want Mad Matrix-hero-time and Cosmic fall-hero-time.
I realise you did these for rings, but I've always wanted to see a speedrun of these levels.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Print

Hits: 486 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.21 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.