don't click here

I got a suggestion

Print

Author Topic: I got a suggestion  (Read 9399 times)

I got a suggestion
« on: August 28, 2010, 09:39:12 pm »
Why not add the two Mario and Sonic games to the rankings?

I mean it DOES have something to do with Sonic, and you could even cut out the Mario side and make it so you can only compete with the Sonic characters. So why not add it?

(I'm not sure if this is in the right place, if it isn't, move please?)

Offline DBG

Re: I got a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 10:36:49 pm »
I believe this has been discussed before. I only vaguely remember it but I recall something about a bunch of different variables that affect statistics.

Do I know for sure? No.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 12:13:29 am »
Hmmm... Atleast M&S2. That game even has a timetrial mode so you can track your times.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 12:20:18 am »
Now i am one who is pushing to get this done, but haven't done anything lately due to fear of being seen as a nag. What i have been told though is that GerbiilSoft, the site's coder, is working on the new data types to make these charts possible. When it will be finished? Undisclosed. So we can only sit back and wait for him to do his job, which we can only assume he is doing.Pfftwhoamikidding
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 02:27:04 am »
Now i am one who is pushing to get this done, but haven't done anything lately due to fear of being seen as a nag. What i have been told though is that GerbiilSoft, the site's coder, is working on the new data types to make these charts possible. When it will be finished? Undisclosed. So we can only sit back and wait for him to do his job, which we can only assume he is doing. Pfftwhoamikidding

EXPOSED.

What are you joking about? The bit about GerbilSoft doing his do, or the whole post? Either way, it'd still be cool if the M&S games were part of the charts.

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 03:15:22 am »
You act like we're not supposed to notice what he was saying >_>

Offline Luxray

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 03:46:19 am »
I totally ment you not to see that D: </sarcasm>

In reality, this has been talked about...for what, 7-9 months? And all we know is that GS is working on the new data types for this game. I can draw many conclusions on this, but can't confirm any of them :I
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 04:31:25 am »
I wasn't really, I was joking about the whole "EXPOSED" thing. Actually, many people do that when people shrink part of their posts text.

Anyways, I have seen that GerbilSoft is working on it(?), so I dunno.

Offline DBG

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 12:31:55 am »
I wasn't really, I was joking about the whole "EXPOSED" thing. Actually, many people do that when people shrink part of their posts text.

There's no reason to go "EXPOSED". It's not all that great a joke. Everyone eventually reads it anywayobviously.

But anyway, Mario & Sonic charts may or may not eventually be up, but I don't think anyone knows when and if that'll happen.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 08:41:22 am »

There's no reason to go "EXPOSED". It's not all that great a joke. Everyone eventually reads it anywayobviously.

But anyway, Mario & Sonic charts may or may not eventually be up, but I don't think anyone knows when and if that'll happen.

EXPOSED *shot*
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Print

Hits: 143 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.