don't click here

Hey everyone!

Print

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 3553 times)

Hey everyone!
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:28:39 pm »
I may a bit late with this, I've been a member for a quite while now, but I figured it's never too late to say hello to everyone ^_^

My name is Calvin, and I am primarily a Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles speed runner. I have some statistics up already, feel free to check them out. I am hoping to submit more in the future.

I also have a YouTube channel, where you can find some of my time attack videos. Go to my member profile and you'll find a link.

So once again, hello everyone!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:38:18 pm by Mayetala »

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 06:03:27 am »
I think I've seen your Sonic 3 run on Youtube. Given some of the other videos I've seen on Youtube claiming to be "speedruns", seeing one that came in under an hour made a refreshing change. :)

<3 Thorn.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:09:01 am »
Welcome to TSC.  New faces with both recording equipment to avoid the "new guy is awesome? IMPOSSIBLE" vibe and skills worth showing off are quite the refreshing change. 

Looking forward to competing against you, once my life settles down a bit!
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 104 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1001.26 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.