don't click here

Where do I post my Sonic 2 mod?

Print

Author Topic: Where do I post my Sonic 2 mod?  (Read 4724 times)

Where do I post my Sonic 2 mod?
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:09:10 pm »
Hello, call me Xeper, obviously. I was wondering where to post my Sonic the Hedgehog mod. It would be most useful if someone where to tell me. Thank you.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I post my Sonic 2 mod?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 11:15:00 pm »
We have a forum just for this, but it doesn't get much attention. You'd have better luck trying here. Understand that the interest in fan games and hacks is kind of minimal here for reasons I don't quite comprehend. If you're aiming to get attention here, it'll have to be pretty good. I've been working on this and I can get accolades for it everywhere but here.~

Oh, and by the way, I've seen your hack on YouTube, and I'm aware that this hack wasn't exactly welcomed on Sonic Retro. I might as well warn you now that the recolored Sonic and Tails won't serve you well around here... post at your own risk. I've seen the download from the end of October or so, and it's levels are all on autopilot with only one real way to the finish and plenty of collision issues. If that much hasn't been fixed, don't expect a warm reception. >_>
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 05:23:38 pm »
so do u think i should put the sonic palettes back the way they where?

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 05:28:09 pm »
so do u think i should put the sonic palettes back the way they where?

You do know there is a PM button (Though people might get annoyed if they saw like 50 pm's from the same person <_<).
also in my opinion i think we should lock this topic.
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Print

Hits: 729 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.