don't click here

City Escape 9 second time saver.

Print

Author Topic: City Escape 9 second time saver.  (Read 4815 times)

Offline X-5

City Escape 9 second time saver.
« on: September 18, 2009, 01:36:26 pm »
I have found this trick all over tons of cheat websites, but I cannot find any way to get it to work.

Run on foot in City Escape stage

At the start of the City Escape stage, instead of landing on the ground with the board, scrape the roads on the board. When on foot run full speed at a wall and get knocked down. Pause the game if you fall after hitting the wall. Choose to restart the stage to run on foot and not on the board.

Can anybody get this to work? Or have another way to possibly start the level out on foot? If so that would be up to 9 seconds saved, cause spindashing down the hills is a whole lot faster than the board could ever be. Plus it would make the pace of the level faster and more awesome looking than it already is!

Offline SadisticMystic

Re: City Escape 9 second time saver.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:02:31 pm »
I think that only worked in the demo disc which had CE as its only stage.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 03:19:01 pm »
Hahahaha, I've tried this trick sooo many times through the last years without success :P, I hope SM is right, 'cause I don't want to see people beating the awesome CE record just using this trick.
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline X-5

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 10:24:42 pm »
Oh, okay.. I figure if anybody knew anything it'd be SM or Brian.  Kinda sucks, but at least that means I won't have to torture myself to optimize the stage all over again.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 01:19:20 pm »
Is this why the demo is banned?
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 132 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.55 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.