And FR I have a question for you if you by chance check back on this topic... on your M5 score comment do you mean you will plan to have all the time records for final rush by tonight? that would be really cool if you did!
No, no, no! That's more than just impossible. At then end of the day rather meant like...in the end?
I don't know, Final Rush is really difficult.
- Snagging the M3 record could be possible becauseI found a shortcut on the Chao path(which most of you may have already used but I just didn't notice because I'm stupid..)
- For M5, I will need a lot of practice. I don't even have my perfect route yet <_<
- I don't know about M2. Brian's 39:42 makes it seem so easy! I know I can copy that, but that will take a lot of time. Also, I don't really like copying someone's exact strat, but I guess I'll have to do it this time, because I totally suck at all M2s.
It's going to be even tougher for the Ring records.
- M4 shouldn't be too much of a hassle once I incorporate Brian's route. I also found a way where the backtracking from the Chao path works every time, so that will help me.
- M1 will be nearly impossible. Manipulating 6 checkpoints (!!!) is very difficult, as I wil have to go through the level, backtrack 80% of it, and the go through it again without a single mistake. That is very difficult, even though I've backtracked it once already (with death in between though). BUT! Even if I manage to do that, I'll end up with 579 rings, whereas SM has 584. Yeah, guess what, GC disadvantage. I have no idea where I should get a DC and this game from <___<
- I don't really know about M5 because I've never even attempted to ringrun it. I just hope that it at least doesn't also feature a GC disadvantage!
Not to mention that Vitor Cort_pso, Brian's brother, told me that he was going to try and beat my score records. This will be fun!
PoT/FR7 pwns Paragod at Final Rush
It's really nice to be in your sig, vintrage, but as Paragod said, I'm not really owning him.
Honestly said, I think we're even at this level, and I just had the luck to get a better run done that him.
If I could give you a suggestion, I would say that you change that to maybe.. finalrush7 pwns at SA2's "Final" levels?
Oh well, it's up to you, but me pwning Paragod just doesn't seem right somehow <_<
And yeah, Brian sure has some awesome times in SA2, but Paragod is Paragod, forever SA2's best Sonic/Shadow speedrunner in my eyes.