don't click here

Hall Of Fame

Print

Author Topic: Hall Of Fame  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Shadowfan

Hall Of Fame
« on: August 26, 2009, 11:19:59 pm »
I kinda just thought of this idea. I'm not sure how it would work or the requirements to get in, but I just figured I'd suggest we make a hall of fame for members. Maybe some more creative members here would be able to get it it rolling. We'd also need an admin to set it up and probbably another committee to decide who to induct. 

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
Re: Hall Of Fame
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:22:12 pm »
We already had one of these.  It died.
Hi

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 11:23:14 pm »
I kinda just thought of this idea. I'm not sure how it would work or the requirements to get in, but I just figured I'd suggest we make a hall of fame for members. Maybe some more creative members here would be able to get it it rolling. We'd also need an admin to set it up and probbably another committee to decide who to induct. 

Isn't that what prominent members are? Or am I in a different ballpark?

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:33:14 pm »
When I made this topic, I forgot about about the prominent members page. I was thinking about it being a page with various mile-stones with a list of the players that have made them underneath it(submissions, records, antirecords, top tens both in games and in levels) and other things on it(other awards like rookie of the year, player of the year, etc.).

Print

Hits: 637 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1001.57 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.