don't click here

Chaotix Hang Castle rings 999 (What if you have to touch the back ring?)

Print

Author Topic: Chaotix Hang Castle rings 999 (What if you have to touch the back ring?)  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Shadowfan

TSCers, is it legal to touch the back-ring while ring attacking if one already has 999? My brother OmegaDJ got 999 on Hang Castle: Chaotix because he utilized Infinite flight and got to Team dark's section which provides a lot more rings, target switches, and enemies. On the part with the rainbow rings and spike balls down the long slope along the castle walls. Does anyone know how to get back to the level without hitting the back ring (which would normally be Team Dark's goal ring.)  

Edit: Omega has 999 right now and is waiting for instructions on this critical part of the ring attack. He's stuch on that long slope with rainbow rings and spikes.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Rules say no.

Offline Shadowfan

Does anyone know a method of getting back to chaotix's level while not touching the back ring? There seems to be a forcefield blocking his escape from the path(he's trying to get out the same way he got in).

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
There could be a way back, since the orbs that "turn the castle upside-down" actually just warp you to another location.  I could look into this some other time, however, I cannot do it at the moment.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Ring Rush

I personally can't add to the discussion, but for future reference, I'd suggest going to irc (#soniccenter on irc.surrealchat.net, you can use mIRC  or CGI:IRC or other clients you've heard of to access it) to ask questions if you want immediate answers.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Print

Hits: 156 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.75 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.