MegaMan Central > Competition Central

The Not-So-Official Offical TMMC Suggestions Topic

(1/5) > >>

elecmouse101:
I personally think that the TMMC is a very great subsite of the TSC, it just lacks the interest. In this topic I am going to list every game here and make suggestions. I will add any other suggestions that I agree with on this post. Please debate and add more suggestions below.

Mega Man 9

* N/A
Mega Man Battle Network

* It is not possible to get Life Virus' time
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bXOCxBYuDc - Can someone confirm what he says at 0:07 for me. I don't own this game. If it works ban it. Seems people are struggling to get thsi code to work. Maybe he has a hacked version. A general rule banning any form of cheat codes is probably the best option
[/list] for this issue.

Mega Man Battle Network 2

* It is not possible to get Gospel's time
* Extra Division where you have to use the folders you can't edit. Kind of like Senrenade's Time Trial in Battle Network 3. X[/list]
[/list]

Mega Man Battle Network 3

* It is not possible to get Alpha's time
Mega Man Battle Network 4

* It is not possible to get Duo's time
* Extra Division where you have to use the folders you can't edit. Kind of like Senrenade's Time Trial in Battle Network 3. X
[/list]

Mega Man Battle Network 5

* It is not possible to get Nebula Grey's time
* Extra Division where you have to use the folders you can't edit. Kind of like Senrenade's Time Trial in Battle Network 3. X
[/list]

Mega Man Battle Network 6

* It is not possible to get Gregar's time
* It is not possible to get Falzar's time
[/list]

Mega Man Battle & Chase

* N/A
Mega Man Legends

* N/A
Mega Man Legends 2

* N/A
Mega Man: The Power Battles

* N/A
Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters

* N/A
Mega Man Powered Up

* N/A
Mega Man Starforce

[/list]

Mega Man Starforce 2

[/list]

Mega Man Starforce 3

Mega Man X5

* N/A
Mega Man X6

* N/A
Mega Man X7

* N/A
Mega Man X8

* N/A
Mega Man Xtreme

* N/A
Mega Man Xtreme 2

* N/A
Mega Man Zero

* Cyber Elves shouldn't be banned
Mega Man Zero 2

Mega Man Zero 3

* Extras Division - Mini games X
[/list]

Mega Man Zero 4

* Extras Division - Mini games X
[/list][/list]

For the next few days, I'll be investigating the mini games for Mega Man Zero 3-4.

Luxray:
Maybe in Star force you could even out the disadvantages by having standard battle cards listed for timed bosses

elecmouse101:

--- Quote from: Luxray on July 07, 2009, 09:00:00 am ---Maybe in Star force you could even out the disadvantages by having standard battle cards listed for timed bosses

--- End quote ---

I don't understand what your trying to say. Can you elaborate?

Luxray:
Well i recall there being a card folder that you could not edit. maybe we could use that folder for competition?

elecmouse101:

--- Quote from: Luxray on July 10, 2009, 05:34:47 am ---Well i recall there being a card folder that you could not edit. maybe we could use that folder for competition?

--- End quote ---

Oh that. I know battle network 3 has that, but that's because  there's actually a part of the game where you have to do that. I'll add the idea to Star Force and Battle Network.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version