don't click here

I have a Question and also im new!

Print

Author Topic: I have a Question and also im new!  (Read 14629 times)

« on: June 14, 2004, 07:02:14 pm »
hi there guys im Cloud as you can see.... im another Sonic Fan really but i really have a question to ask....
i want to know what you do to prove that the records post in the page are really True records? i mean in the ruls u say that the cheaters gonna be banned and stuffs but...actually i think u can came and put your record (a belive one) and you can actually dont even player a sonic game in your life....so that not a Type of Cheating?
im just asking not complaing i want to know cause i really want to beat records...i had post some of my Sonic Heroes records....but im not playing so much laetly cause my studies.... i also had played Sonic Advance 1 and 2 but i dont have the records (my gBa is dead) and also played Sonic Adventure and Adventure 2...but my dream cast is also dead....so i cant get my records but when i have them i will put them here....  ;)

why im aking this?....because i hard to belive the Sonic Advance record.....(the 1rs stage)
Dont hate me, hate your Weaknness....[/font]
Open Your Heart To the Darkness!!!

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 08:08:48 pm »
We'll trust your records until we have a reason not to.  But if you go on a fake-record rampage, we will know.

If anyone sees anything on the charts that they believe is suspicious, they can always report it here, at which point action may be taken.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 09:03:51 pm »
im just saying it cause i hard belive some records O_o but if those really do it THEY REALLY!!! REALLY!!! Are my idols.....in fact i know a guy named Fed how is Really good in sonic and he thinks same things as i....so...well im just saying that maybe is good idea prove some records

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 09:14:46 pm »
Most of the proof we receive is voluntary.

Like I said, most liars are easy to spot...as for everyone else, we leave them alone until enough suspicion is raised.

About this "friend" you know, see if you can get him to join here.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:15:12 pm by SadisticMystic »

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 09:42:02 pm »
well i will try....umh...in fact....he tells me about this page....i dont know why he didnt post yet....i will ask

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 10:13:31 pm »
which sonic advance game?

if it's one, then just go watch the video, but if it's number 2, then I'm as clueless as you are, but I am working on it

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 12:32:42 am »
umh....i was talking about 1 i will donwload the video but in my computer i cant see it well T_T anyway i played that game and i remember i have WITH A LOT HARD TRY! 38 Sec.. but now i see someone WITH 29!!!! thats Really make me think if i did 38 or 28.... anyway....i will check videos

Note: i Battle with my friend Fed in Sonic Advance 1 so we get really good Times cause i beat him and he beat me back and the i beat him well i guess u get the idea.... that why is hard to me to belive but as i say if its true...THEN! You are really my SONIC HEROES!!

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 12:33:43 am »
Look at your charts, submit what you have, and be done with it.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 10:19:48 pm »
uhm....fed was registered for so long ¬¬

but he didnt post any records yet....he is working on first stage of Sonic Advance 3 i hope he did it soon we have good records to share... well im little busy so i cant play so much sonic heroes... T__T but i will be on winter vacations soon so there i will post some new records

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 11:02:07 pm »
Ya, it's possible... Somehow... I barely managed to get 29:48... And that was after about an hour of "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, dammit. c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, dammit." and such. It helps if you watch videos of people doing it so you have an idea of what to do... That's how I got my time...
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 02:41:01 pm »
yeah we saw the Knuckles video and is Exacly what we do....so i think i have 28 seconds too... i dont have where see my records T__T probably i lost it...so i will download Sonic Advance and an emulator do it again my record....ooow...and i also need a new Computer...This machine Sucks y change the mainboard and it sucks is not compatible with any video Card in the world i have 4 Mbs of video right now T__T
and im fixing my Dream cast so i can make Sonic Adventure Records too.... ^_^

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2004, 03:52:17 pm »
If you're going to make claims, it's a good idea to check first, to see what you really have.

Then just submit it in.

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2004, 06:49:51 pm »
ofcourse....i will not put a record if i cant show you the Time attack screen....
thats the rule....anyway i know that i made 28 but i dont have the miliseconds and that its so important in sonic even more in sonic advance....i guess u understand

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 11:48:34 pm »
abut topic first post:
To prove times completely someone can post a video. Or tell others how they got time. Now, since I learned a glitch, I now believe SHADOW JACKY's score for Seaside Hill w/ Team Dark.
"Throw a knife at a monitor to seriously hack it" -Me
"Screens have databases in my world" -Me
"No, it does not mean "*sleeping*" -GerbilSoft
Chatroom Quotes
------------------------------

Rolken: Less caps, more cool
"itt we're cool" topic in Wikkity!

blueblaze: So, for once I agree with formarfan.
"If you can read this" topic in Wikkity!

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2004, 05:22:12 am »
Trying again and again is only part of getting a good time.

Most, if not all, of the best times on the site are gained by the player sitting and thinking which method would be the best way to get through the level. They have to come up with as many "time-savers" as they can. These range from whether you go up or down or whether you roll down a hill or not.

Oh, and one more thing. If you can't see the videos, have a look at some of the Time Attack guides that people have written.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 05:22:23 am by CosmicFalcon »
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Print

Hits: 564 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.