The Lounge > Board Games

Pick Up the Phone Booth and TSC

<< < (11/11)

CosmicFalcon:
>get ye flask

You cannot get ye flask. It is stuck to what it sits on. You try pulling ye flask with greater force, yet you still can't get ye flask. Not learning from your previous failures, you get a hammer and chisil and try to pry the flask off. It breaks and you are suddenly sent flying by a mighty punch from a big beefy arm. As you look up, you see the visage of a familiar s shaped green dragon. You are quickly burninated.

Selphos:
Oh god I lol'd.

You lol'd so hard that you ran out of breath.

*You suffocated from laughing at an unfunny TSC joke*
Better outcomes to come when I'm not tired

...wtf thorn

...what the, fuck Thorn? Just... no. You don't even get a response.
*<insert response here>*

Luxray:
> head north and TP flyby's house while no-one is looking

You head north and try to TP the house. As you approach, you are spotted by magnum, who was in the middle of "Dark Hero" deeds. He points at you and says "no one imitates my villanous schemes". He raises his hand in a gesture ready to snap his fingers. His right hand bursts into purple flames as he says "You know the rules, and so do I." He snaps his fingers and a worm hole sucks you in. When you come to. You are trapped in a room in which the walls, floor, and ceiling are ever changing monitors. These monitors randomly display Rick Ashley, Chocolate Rain, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Ronald McDonald falling off a bench, and other spawn of the Rick Roll, complete with appropriate audio. Suddenly, all of them change to a picture of Bang Shisigami and his theme plays, bringing with it the ultimate form of the Rick Roll, the Bang Roll. You realize that you are trapped for all eternity in the RICK ROLL DIMENSION!

CosmicFalcon:
>use the force

You gain the ability to use the force. Without proper training and discipline, you easily give in to temptation. You start using the force for things like pranks, skirt lifting, cheating at cards, and eventually, passing through walls. Waiting for you on the other side is a man in a brown suit and white hair. He points his finger at you and shouts "HAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Before you have a chance to react, your skull is crushed by a flying computer monitor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version