don't click here

Lifting faces (and DLC)

Print

Author Topic: Lifting faces (and DLC)  (Read 10170 times)

Offline Rolken

Lifting faces (and DLC)
« on: May 05, 2009, 08:35:08 am »
If you've been using the rankings the past few days, you've probably noticed that things are starting to change around. If you don't like the menus, you can turn them off in user settings, as well as some other things.

In other news, Week 5 league results are out, and the last week of preliminaries has begun. Also, osg has put his Yesterday's Sega project on hold for now due to IRL business. Tune in later for action thrills.

I am considering adding a site section dealing with competition news in addition to the usual site updates I write. If you would have any interest in writing about what's going on with the competitive scene, let me know. Even though I run the site, I don't follow that stuff much.

As a side note, I am no longer going to be testing new code on Internet Explorer 6, as I can't run it anymore without testing on multiple computers and less than 10% of hits last month were from IE6. If you're still using it, it's time to upgrade to something newer than the GBA. My understanding is that IE8 is now delivered automatically when you run Windows Update on XP. If something breaks the site on IE6 and you let me know I might fix it, but otherwise you're on your own.

UPDATE: Sonic Unleashed DLC rankings have been added for all available DLC content. They are currently separated into their own "game" so that the DLC can have separate leaderships that don't cause the normal SU360 championship to be a contest of who buys the most DLC. Go fill up the charts!

edit: Also translate TSC for great justice.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:46:53 pm by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
Re: Lifting faces
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:32:41 am »
There is a download lurking somewhere on the intarwebs that gives you IE versions 5 through 8 as standalone binaries if you really wanted to make sure everything worked (I can look it out if you want?), but yeah just tell people to use a decent browser for great justice.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline DBG

Re: Lifting faces (and DLC)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 04:55:03 pm »
Wait... shouldn't the Cool Edge DLC Day Acts be 1-2, 2-2, 3, and 4? Because there's only 1-2, 2-2, 4, and 5 for Cool Edge DLC Day.

Or perhaps I should simply treat the 4 on the chart as a 3 and the 5 as a 4?
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 08:55:46 pm »
Wait... shouldn't the Cool Edge DLC Day Acts be 1-2, 2-2, 3, and 4? Because there's only 1-2, 2-2, 4, and 5 for Cool Edge DLC Day.

Oh you're right, i made a small mistake in my Post for DLC charts (made it 4 and 5 not 3 and 5 <_<), sorry rolken XD
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline DBG

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:36 pm »

Oh you're right, i made a small mistake in my Post for DLC charts (made it 4 and 5 not 3 and 5 <_<), sorry rolken XD

Don't you mean "3 and 4"?
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
www.youtube.com/user/dabestgamer

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 09:20:05 pm »

Don't you mean "3 and 4"?

Er..... yeah

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 02:26:34 am »
Things that need to be fixed in SUDLC charts:

Spagonia Act Day 1-2: you have scores banned from Act 1-2 (day) when it should only be Night 1-2. [Fixed]

Holoska act 4, and 5 (day): Should be set to 3 and 4. [Fixed]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 05:10:00 am by 1stKirbyever »

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 04:43:37 am »
If you've been using the rankings the past few days, you've probably noticed that things are starting to change around. If you don't like the menus, you can turn them off in user settings, as well as some other things.
To be honest, I don't really like the menu... However, turning it off messes up the page (there's no color and nothing's centered).

On a somewhat unrelated note, the S2 Special Sonic + Tails charts have never worked for me; trying to view them just goes to the 1 character chart.  Is anyone else having this problem? :\

Print

Hits: 317 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.