don't click here

In your opinion, what are the best games of Sonic? What would be your note? why?

Print

Author Topic: In your opinion, what are the best games of Sonic? What would be your note? why?  (Read 61647 times)

Offline Cort

In my opinion, the best game of Sonic is SADX, SA2B and Sonic unleashed (360/PS3)!!!  For this games, i give 10, because are Perfect in many things!!! example: Graphics ( mainly CGs) gameplay, Story, interaction of the game!!! these games for me will always be the best sonic games, no doubt
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 01:49:38 pm by Cort_pso »

Offline Firstkirbyever

In my opinion, the best game of Sonic is SADX, SA2B and Sonic unleashed (360/PS3)!!!  For this games, i give 10, because are Perfect in many things!!! example: Graphics ( mainly CGs) gameplay, Story, interaction of the game!!! these games for me will always be the best sonic games, no doubt

S3K IS THE BEST GAME EVER
also what's with all the "Opinion topics" <_<
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Franco

SA (Dreamcast), SA2 (singleplayer), SA2B(multiplayer and Chao options), cuz sega take base from this games to make new Sonic games
Advertising Space - Call 555-372626

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile

Topic over. No discussion required.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
S3K and SA2. S3K was just made of awesome, and imo, so was SA2.

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Sonic 3 and Knuckles is and will be the best Sonic game. Nothing will top this game ever in anytime or universe. Now for 3d sonic I would say Sonic Adventure 2/Battle.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
Sonic 1 Megamix is the best sonic game ever!

Oh... you meant from SEGA?

Then I'd have to say a tie between Sonic 2 and Sonic CD... perhaps Sonic 3&K after those...

Unless I'm allowed to count Spinball...
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Alondite

S3K is easily the best in the series.  3 Characters that shared similar gameplay but were different enough to warrent actually having additional characters, 14 emeralds, huge, well-designed zones, spot on controls, new shields, great soundtrack.  No contest

Offline SuperSonic94

• More Faster Than Sonic =O
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie6
  • Part of the favorite team =D!
    • View Profile
In my opinion, the best game of Sonic is SADX, SA2B and Sonic unleashed (360/PS3)!!!  For this games, i give 10, because are Perfect in many things!!! example: Graphics ( mainly CGs) gameplay, Story, interaction of the game!!!

That games are really awesome, but graphics on SADX and SA2B are not too awesome...there are a lot of glitches in these games..., when you do some glitch the graphics are so bad in the distance...

Hmm... That doesnt matter really?...the graphics of SADX and SA2B are ok.

And I agree that they are awesome games!

Good bye for now Sonic =(

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
Glitches make games BETTER, especially on TSC.

Offline Alondite

Yeah...except when you're falling through floors and playing hide & seek with the camera.  Sonic in 3D fails.

Offline SuperSonic94

• More Faster Than Sonic =O
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp msie6
  • Part of the favorite team =D!
    • View Profile
Glitches make games BETTER, especially on TSC.

Im just saying a glitch makes bad the graphics when you are doing it.
Good bye for now Sonic =(

Offline Cort

well, sorry, I said the best games in 3D! but honestly SONIC 3 & Knuckles is the best game of sonic, in 2D, of course! It is SUPREME! Certainly there is no better game in 2D than him!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:17:25 am by Cort_pso »

Offline Telnaior

Re: Best Sonic Game
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 04:15:34 am »
S3K and World Adventure (Wii/PS2) take the same standing with me. They are both epic. However, when S3K is played competitively, it drops significantly IMO. Overly borked games = no fun :(

World Adventure is brilliant. Werehog could probably do with a bit of fine tuning, and probably a separate game if they decided it was good enough. Packaging it in with the rest of Sonic is kinda saddening, but THE SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING. NO CONTEST WHATSOEVER. ESPECIALLY ONCE YOU GET NEAR THE END.

However, I (unfortunately) haven't been able to get SA or SA2, and they could be better than both of them.

Also, can you please not use yellow text? It's hard on the eyes :/

Offline Firstkirbyever

well, sorry, I said the best games in 3D! but honestly SONIC 3 & Knuckles is the best game of sonic, in 2D, of course! It is SUPREME! Certainly there is no better game in 2D than him!

you said best sonic game(s), not best "3D" sonic game(s)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:48:41 am by 1stKirbyever »

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
Yellow text is not hard on the eyes. You must be photosensitive.

I should give you a seizure.

Offline Cort

Dude, sorry, but this is my opinion on the best games of sonic! Like I said, the best 3D are: SADX SA2B and SU360/Ps3! In 2D, S3K is the best, no doubt! I hope you understand that.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 11:28:13 am »
Overly borked games = no fun :(

Oh, how this needs to be mocked...  I ask the higher powers for authority to tear this one apart...

Plez?  Plez can I be mean?  I've been good for a long time, right?!

PLEZ LET ME LOOSE!!!

(24 hours 'til assumed)
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Cort

¬¬'

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
Sonic 2 and S3K were very good, S3DB was great too, Sonic CD was pretty good (one of the only games with peel out dash instead of just the spin dash, Peel Out Dash was the up-B and spindash was the down-b), SA2B is hot (Chao garden was much easier here than SA1 (by over 9000 stars), levels were well thought (I only hated the Tails missions, Eggman missions powns Tails, Knuckles and Rouge levels were pretty good, Knuckles is better, I like Shadow more than Sonic, but Sonic has the Bounce ring which is very helpful). Sonic Unleashed is pretty nice for the 360 not one of the best but it has a good value. SAdv1 and 3 also were the best GBA sonic games. I like 2 as well but the Special Stage is harder than both 1 and 3, which is really bad then. I want to get Rush as I hear that is really good.

The worst sonic games I have played: Sonic Labyrinth (Slow but in the story it is meaningful, but I can't get past 3-1 as I think someone made a level mistake in it), Sonic GBA Genesis (awful just awful), Sonic Drift is bad.

My Ratings: 1 being worst, 10 being best
StH 1: 8 (no spindash hurts it)
Sth 2: 10 (great!)
Sth 3 and Knuckles: Together 10, Sonic 3 alone, 9, Sonic and Knuckles alone 9
SCD 9: Getting the time stones here is tiring, getting the machines is easier
S3DB: 9: can be better
SSpinball: 7 pretty good just can be better
SSpinball (GG): 4 this one is horrible
Sonic 1 (GG) 8 (no spindash)
Sonic Labyrinth: 2 (horrible!)
Sonic Drift: 5 ok to a point
Sonic Chaos: 8
Sonic Blast: 8
SA: 9
SA2B: 9
Sonic Heroes: 8
SSR: haven't played it yet
SAdv1: 10
SAdv2: 8 (special stage difficulty is ridiculous)
SAdv3: 10 (awesome levels, great music)
Sonic Rush: Pending
Sonic R (Racing not Riders or Rivals >_>): 8 can be better (I would get a sequel if they had one)
Sonic Riders: 6 (ehh not too bad but not good either)
Sonic Unleashed 360-PS3: 8
Sonic Unleashed: Wii-PS2: 7
SBK: 7
Sth1GBA: 1 (what were they thinking gdmt)
Knuckles in Sonic 2: 10
Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Gen): 5
RMBM (GG): 4
Blue Spheres Game: 8

Any others? Sonic Drift 2: should check it out
Sonic 2 (GG): should check it
STT: should check
Sonic Rivals: I want to try it
SRZG: Reviews of the game are pushing me to not touch it
SRA: If all goes well with Sonic Rush, maybe this.

That's it for now until further notice!
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline Firstkirbyever

Dude, sorry, but this is my opinion on the best games of sonic! Like I said, the best 3D are: SADX SA2B and SU360/Ps3! In 2D, S3K is the best, no doubt! I hope you understand that.

it's your opinion, i can't change that.

Offline Cort

it's your opinion, i can't change that.
Dude, Thank you for understanding my opinion! =D

Offline son1cgu1tar

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • BeatZ Still oWn the RHythM
    • View Profile
SA2 it's the best!

Offline Cort

SA2 it's the best!
Thank You son1cgu1tar!!! xD

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Eis this is just like one of your other posts that Crowbar attacked you on. Please go into more detail than "oh it was good."
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
Pidgey you must be reading-disabled because I clearly did go into detail in my first paragraph, the list was supposed to be brief.
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline Crowbar

You didn't go into detail, you just listed loads of games without saying anything meaningful about a single one of them (giving an explanation of how to do a spin-dash and a super peel out does not constitute "meaningful").

That said, I don't see why anybody would pick on Eis in this thread with Cort_pso running rampant like he has been.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 05:21:53 pm »
Oh, how this needs to be mocked...  I ask the higher powers for authority to tear this one apart...

Plez?  Plez can I be mean?  I've been good for a long time, right?!

PLEZ LET ME LOOSE!!!

(24 hours 'til assumed)
Only if you promise never to post another "..."

Also gratuitous colors and bigtext are bad forum etiquette.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Maru Kiba

• The Oltanis Team Sub-Leader
  • TSC: Maru_Kiba
  • winxp firefox
  • Maru Kiba of The Oltanis Team
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
You didn't go into detail, you just listed loads of games without saying anything meaningful about a single one of them (giving an explanation of how to do a spin-dash and a super peel out does not constitute "meaningful").

That said, I don't see why anybody would pick on Eis in this thread with Cort_pso running rampant like he has been.

It appears as though he did (The bolded are detailed):
"Sonic 2 and S3K were very good, S3DB was great too, Sonic CD was pretty good (one of the only games with peel out dash instead of just the spin dash, Peel Out Dash was the up-B and spindash was the down-b), SA2B is hot (Chao garden was much easier here than SA1 (by over 9000 stars), levels were well thought (I only hated the Tails missions, Eggman missions powns Tails, Knuckles and Rouge levels were pretty good, Knuckles is better, I like Shadow more than Sonic, but Sonic has the Bounce ring which is very helpful). Sonic Unleashed is pretty nice for the 360 not one of the best but it has a good value. SAdv1 and 3 also were the best GBA sonic games. I like 2 as well but the Special Stage is harder than both 1 and 3, which is really bad then. I want to get Rush as I hear that is really good."
The Oltanis Team. Is made up of 9 strong and special members.
Leader (Gold-Black): Tanor Zeta Faux
Sub-Leader (Crimson): Maru Akane Kiba
Gold General (Yellow): Tana Iota Faux
Silver General (Purple): Kota Aura Rae
Bronze General (Ice Blue): Eis Sam Makai
Squad Leader (Dark Blue): Salza H. Refurin
Castle Guardian (White): Nathan S. Graves
Rune Mistress (Lavender): Forsha Timbre
Storm Dragon (Dark Grey): Helios Darkus Kiba
---
http://s917.photobucket.com/home/MaruKiba/index

Where i'll store my pics for proofs and what not. If you want to find the proof on stats, go here. I'm not posting them on the comment page for stats anymore.

Offline Alondite

Except his reasons were lame and don't really prove that any of those games he listed are actually good.

Print

Hits: 513 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.31 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.