don't click here

I'm at work and TSC should entertain me!

Print

Author Topic: I'm at work and TSC should entertain me!  (Read 80326 times)

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
Re: I'm at work and TSC should entertain me!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 12:21:19 pm »
Hey flyby. Here's a good one. Ruby and Sapphire were in the Jewel shop and they were looking for jewels to buy. So They were looking in the glass and they find rubies and sapphires. So they ask the jeweler to have them and when they took the jewels they were stolen by Pearl and Diamond. So then Emerald comes in and tries to stop them, but Gold and Silver stop them. Red and Blue team with Ruby and Sapphire and beats Pearl and Diamond but they didn't have the two jewels. So who took the two jewels? No one knows, but can you figure it out?
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:12 am »
Yoga Routine

1)Mountain-Right, so palms out. Tall, confident, whatever. Placebo effect, calming, yadayadayada.
2)Enter five point star, in the shape of a star. To get limber, or something of the sort.
3)Into angle, the posture wherein you look ridiculous with your arm outstretched over my head. It just seemed like a logical transition from 5 point. Why not stretch some muscles?
4)Leading into triangle, because I am a masochist and so can you. This is the one where you're painfully contorted, like someone who wants their cross section to look...something vaguely like a triangle.
5)Now, victory, to work your liver. Squat like a winner, and spread your arms (wrists facing you) in an arrogantly triumphant pose. You have only known the benefits of chakra when your opponent is offended by your egotism. Study hard, warrior.
6)Warrior next, because you like yoga so much that you're willing to endure the humiliation of looking like what you are not. This is a lunge, with your arms directly in front and behind you, a position such as an Aztec warrior might adopt if his intent was to sacrifice himself to the first wave of the Mayan assault.
7)And suddenly, for your triumphs, you are a hero. But you shouldn't brag about that. It's more like a working class hero, and at that more of a Green Day working class hero than a John Lennon working class hero. Deal, and on your hands and knees. Fold them under your peasant body.
8)Now, prostrate yourself as a lotus flower superimposed on your subconscious might if this flower never wanted to feel or look like a flower ever again. You know, sitting cross-legged.
9)Following this, you should behave like a small child because you just aren't relaxed enough yet, damnit. You need to have your forehead touching the mat, soaking up all the sweat from people in the last class and developing a nasty head rash. Which is to say that you're going to pretend you're Muslim and praying, before suddenly realizing that you're Buddhist and stretching. Following this epiphany, shove your forehead into the floor with your arms by your side.
10)I think you're too relaxed at the moment, and suggest that you pretend that you're a sail boat sailing on the ocean during a lightning storm. In a tsunami. And pursued by a sea serpent. Only your lower back can make contact with the floor. Bring your arms and legs up. If you don't do it right, you sink and die.
11)You failed, or wanted to anyways. Regardless, you're feeling particularly morbid and should therefore enter dead man. Pretend that you're dead. Just do it for a second. Think of what impact your death would have on everyone you know, then meditate on the ramifications to others whom you don't. So remember, you're completely lifeless and exposed, on your back. “Dead”. It's ok though, you're not really dead...just emo.
12)The dog obeys, and you will too. Put your hands and knees on the mat, and hang your head in shame for complacency.
13)Since you feel like unusual roleplay, you know what's cool? Snakes and back pain. You should hurt your back while pretending to be a snake. Lay on your stomach, then raise the upper half of your torso and hold your position with your arms directly below you. For optimum discomfort, be sure to thrust your pelvis into the mat.
14)Today, you will act like you're Cherry from Planet Terror. Except that instead of a machine gun for a leg, you've got a bow and arrow. Extend one leg, and hold the other with your arm outstretched. Exactly as if your leg were a bow because the flamethrower upgrade was too expensive for someone of your modest means to afford.
15)Oh no, a zombie just launched an RPG at you and you're on the ground! This means it's time for useless talent #34: bend yourself into a table, stomach up. Then go to Mexico, give birth to El Wray's child, and travel the countryside looking for a microbiologist while protecting a band of survivors from “the freaks”.
16)  Actually, cats are awesome. Maybe you'd be more awesome if you were a cat. Do it. Go. Act like a kitty: on your hands and knees, relax your shoulders then STRAIGHTEN YOUR BACK ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAUSE  OH SNAP THERE'S A SMALL YAPPY DOG AND YOU WANT TO INTIMIDATE IT.
17)You're a pest. A locust. Lay on your stomach, then lift your legs and arms at the same time. Feel your skin tighten against your ribs, hear a rip, then look down in horror when you realize that you can see your own lungs.
18)Balance is important, and a tree is balanced. You are not balanced. Be like the tree, and stand on one foot. Then bring your other leg into your knee, gain your balance, clasp your hands, and raise them over your head like a punk who thinks they know martial arts because they don't have inner ear problems.
19)Balance is still important. Trees are still balanced, and you are still not balanced; don't worry though, this is ok because a sage is also balanced. To think like a sage, and eventually balance like a sage, you must first do what a sage would not. With one leg on the ground, tilt your whole body to one side. If you don't fall and crack your skull open, you'll be a step closer to enlightenment.
20)In your elevated state, you have a spiritual revelation: you must enter a childlike catatonia, and function as a happy baby. Roll on your back, and keep your knees tucked into your chest while you enjoy the mostly Catholic shame of harming the mother who did nothing but suffer for you.
21)So far, your hamstrings are notably underworked. This is why you can't have nice things. Since you're an ascetic, it would be a good idea to overcompensate for several understandable shortcomings in a cathartic fashion. I also suggest the seated forward bend, this absolutely brutal exercise where you position your legs in front of you and lean through with both arms stretched outwards. It's only working when you pass out in agony.
22)That wasn't good enough. Strong people can tolerate more. As punishment, you will perform the appeasing hands to feet ritual. With your legs straight, bring your hands down to your feet and tuck your head into your knees. Reflect on all the ways in which you've wronged other people before weeping uncontrollably at your transgressions in reasoning.
23)I still like pain, and I hope you do because there will be some pilates. The first position will be the hundred, in which you extend your legs upwards with only the upper and lower sections of your back touching the ground. Raise your neck and arms, then just stay there for a while. Ideally, before your hamstring snaps.
24)That must have been exhausting, you clearly need a break from rigorously strengthening the muscles in your abdomen. Hey, wouldn't it be sweet if you could imprint your spine into the mat? With your knees up and arms by your side, slowly stop caring about everyone and everything. If you did it properly, you can see your spine when you look in the mat. If you didn't, you've got some serious chi issues that you need to work out, man.
25)You didn't really earn that. No, you should suffer for willful ingratitude. Become a crab, boiling alive in a crab bisque that someone will send back to the kitchen anyways because the consistency was not to his liking. Put your legs straight out ahead of you, round your spine, and then curl yourself into a wretched, mewling ball of human weakness. Rock back and forth for a while, until you appreciate that arrogance sowed your discord. 

Now, relaxation.

You are lying on a yoga mat, exhausted from a tiring workout. You barely tried anything that you were supposed to, and yet you still feel ground from the effort. Your own physical weakness is abhorrently clear at this moment. You understand that other people can do this effortlessly, and dwell obsessively on your own comparative failures. However, it doesn't matter that other people are stronger, faster, smarter, and funnier than you. It only matters that you can learn to shut out the savage reality that threatens to completely crush your soul. With the right social conditioning, you can still function as a happy little worker bee without any of the accompanying envy for people you view as your natural superiors. It's possible that only a numbing pinprick of regret from your comfortable injection of perverted rationales will jar you from the drudgery of your day-to-day life on the assembly line of culture, progress, and consumption. You can relax, knowing that the rest of your life has already begun. Accepting that your labor is needed, you sink into an impressionable state of consciousness, attuned to your environment and desperate for anything to inflate your crumpled ego. In your mind, continue to think that you are free. Stimulate yourself with the promise that your toil will defend the systems they told you to like that are beyond your understanding or appreciation. Remember that everyone is your friend, and that your leaders use you to positive means. Begin to awaken. Picture yourself coming out of a deep sleep and into a deeper stupor. Wiggle your hands and feet. Accept the innumerable lies that make your life bearable. Welcome this tolerable complacency, your own beautiful occlusion of an inner melancholy. Slowly, steadily, open your eyes to your blindness. Throughout the day, wield the power of your ignorance against all others who subvert your personal narcotic with unsettling accusations of duplicity. Defeat them with your numbers. Now you are ready to follow. Enjoy everyone else's day.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:57:28 am by General Throatstomper »

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 04:04:05 am »
I think ill read that, when i have gtime xD

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 09:17:05 am »
Posting that on my school's joke folder.  Because it's awesome.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 11:30:26 am »
Has anyone even read my riddle/joke?
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 02:13:42 pm »
genus wins the topic. But everyone, keep posting!!!

Also Eisman, I have -no- idea what is going on in your joke/riddle.
:)

Offline Rolken

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2009, 02:46:41 pm »
Where did you put the powdered milk >:O
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2009, 02:54:03 pm »
I told you to come onto gmail if you had a question. It should be on the top shelf of the cupboards to the right of the stove (the big ones, not the small ones).

Offline Rolken

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2009, 02:56:28 pm »
Yeah, well, SonicAD told me to come on TSC. Who do you think I'm going to listen to?

edit: note that SonicAD is a respected TSC staff member, probably

edit: also that milk in the fridge really ought to be tossed
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2009, 03:04:52 pm »
Feel free to toss it then.

Also SonicAD is not staff <_<

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2009, 03:31:04 pm »
Gold and Silver have them. They foil Emerald's attempt to stop Diamond and Pearl. It can't be Ruby and Sapphire because they were the ones who got looted. It also can't be Red and Blue because they were in the same squad as R/S and no previous mention was made of them. Gold and Silver were successful and the R/S and R/B team ran into D/P afterwards.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Alondite

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2009, 03:49:32 pm »
BS.  I have them, then pawned them off for Platinum >_>

Offline Maru Kiba

• The Oltanis Team Sub-Leader
  • TSC: Maru_Kiba
  • winxp firefox
  • Maru Kiba of The Oltanis Team
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2009, 03:53:06 pm »
I was going to say either Yellow or Crystal since they were the only few that wasn't mentioned or seen. They could have easily gotten them since they were unnoticed. But magnum might be right.
The Oltanis Team. Is made up of 9 strong and special members.
Leader (Gold-Black): Tanor Zeta Faux
Sub-Leader (Crimson): Maru Akane Kiba
Gold General (Yellow): Tana Iota Faux
Silver General (Purple): Kota Aura Rae
Bronze General (Ice Blue): Eis Sam Makai
Squad Leader (Dark Blue): Salza H. Refurin
Castle Guardian (White): Nathan S. Graves
Rune Mistress (Lavender): Forsha Timbre
Storm Dragon (Dark Grey): Helios Darkus Kiba
---
http://s917.photobucket.com/home/MaruKiba/index

Where i'll store my pics for proofs and what not. If you want to find the proof on stats, go here. I'm not posting them on the comment page for stats anymore.

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2009, 05:03:42 pm »
I have actually gotten calls today :O

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2009, 10:01:02 pm »
Eis your pokemon "riddle" fails and lacks sense, so I'll just take magnum's response >_>
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 03:26:42 am »
There's this pirate, right? And every time he goes into battle, he yells, "Swab! Get me my red shirt!" The pirates usually fight off their enemies with only a few scratches.

The first mate goes up to the captain and asks him "Why the red shirt?"

The captain explains that he is the inspiration for the fighting spirit in his crew. Were he injured, they would lose their morale and be less willing to fight by his side. By wearing the red shirt, the crew does not see him bleed, and they continue to fight.

The first mate understands, but just then the armada shows up. The fleet's orders are to eradicate all the pirates in the area. The captain had heard about them before, but did not know they were this close. He calls out to the swab, "Swab, get me my brown pants!"
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • winvista msie7
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2009, 11:31:23 am »
Eis your pokemon "riddle" fails and lacks sense, so I'll just take magnum's response >_>
Your response lacks any sort of smarts. Of course it makes sense dude. And you fail to see this because you're more dull and boring than looking at amoebas in a microscope while watching a old 80 minute documentary on them.

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 08:10:32 pm »
Oh dear, it does appear I have been flamed on an internet forum! I just might feel the need to hang myself in shame.

Anyway, gj Spinny, I actually lol'd at that
...well, almost.

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 08:59:28 pm »
I forthwith suspend Eisman from responding in this topic. Be good if you want to continue. NO FLAMING. This is all for my entertainment. No fighting!

With that, have a great day! :D

Offline SonicAD

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 10:30:41 pm »
FLYBY
RISK

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2009, 09:09:26 am »
* Minus the Antiporcupine votes to not allow SonicAD on LandGrab anymore....
* Minus the Antiporcupine ducks
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2009, 12:23:26 pm »
Hey flyby. Here's a good one. Ruby and Sapphire were in the Jewel shop and they were looking for jewels to buy. So They were looking in the glass and they find rubies and sapphires. So they ask the jeweler to have them and when they took the jewels they were stolen by Pearl and Diamond. So then Emerald comes in and tries to stop them, but Gold and Silver stop them. Red and Blue team with Ruby and Sapphire and beats Pearl and Diamond but they didn't have the two jewels. So who took the two jewels? No one knows, but can you figure it out?
Is it crystal?
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2009, 04:56:15 pm »
Spinny found his last joke at the recycling plant. That's a painfully old joke. A painfully old joke that causes pain, and could collapse at any moment from the weight of existence. He needs original material. I've got some. For example:

Two men walk into a bar. Thirty years later, they die from cirrhosis of the liver.

I presented my routine to the class yesterday, and the teacher didn't say anything. It was awesome, I thought she was grounded enough to not take satire as derision for malice's sake. But apparently she spent time telling all of her other classes how terrible a person I am. Without naming my name, but naming my name, she said that a certain *someone* known to the everyone was completely ungrateful, wretched, iconoclastic (not her words, just more concise forms of expression), etc. Throughout the routines in other classes, she would desperately interrupt to affirm her self-worth: "you're getting something out of this, right? Yoga -is- constructive, isn't it?". Today, she said that we needed to take things a little more srsly because it's not ok to hurt other peoples' feelings guys. Then gave me a frosty glare which I returned. She blinked several times and broke gaze at approximately 10 seconds, to focus intently on the wall. After four seconds, she tried to look at me without catching my attention, but I stared fixedly at her like a winner. This means that I have the moral high ground.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2009, 06:54:09 pm »
I love yoga and can also appreciate you satire. :o

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2009, 11:42:11 am »
Genus I am completely aware that I am telling old, bad jokes. The entertainment is where she facepalms, asking herself "Why did I just read that!?"

I mean either that or I just link her to to my Warmachine and Hordes galleries on facebook, but there's only so far my artistic talent (or lack thereof) can take someone.

(PS: Don't friend me until after I crash the TSC convention.)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2009, 02:28:51 pm »
Genus I am completely aware that I am telling old, bad jokes. The entertainment is where she facepalms, asking herself "Why did I just read that!?"

I mean either that or I just link her to to my Warmachine and Hordes galleries on facebook, but there's only so far my artistic talent (or lack thereof) can take someone.

(PS: Don't friend me until after I crash the TSC convention.)
Dude, you couldn't crash the TSC convention... we know you too well

you'd be like "Bam, spinny's in the HOUSE!", and try to disrupt our fun, and then you'd be like "oooooooooooooooo DDR!", and we'd be like "will you settle down now?" and you'd settle...

trust me dude... I tried to crash a party once and they had SSB... >_>
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2009, 05:26:19 pm »
ITT Spinny has weird facebook rules.

2ndly, I am not allowed on facebook at work :( so no can see galleries, I'll check them at home later today.

BRING ON MORE CRAPPY JOKES!

Also genus's joke only works because genus is the one saying it, but it is great.

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2009, 10:48:14 pm »
A rabbit and a kappa walk into a resturant and order miso soup and cuccumber beer. A crow flies in and takes a picture of them! They angrily chase the crow. Along the way, a frog caught the crow, but the frog got frozen. Then, abruptly, a knife flew outta knowhere, stabbing the crow.

What caused the knife to stab the crow?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 01:26:00 pm by ieatatsonic »
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2009, 07:41:31 pm »
Sakuya Izayoi got tired of their bickering and tossed the knife at the crow so they'd shut up

</touhou>

Alternatively, Dio Brando. After all, the frog was "frozen"...IN TIME :O

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 347 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.29 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.