don't click here

samourai23

Print

Author Topic: samourai23  (Read 52867 times)

Offline Firstkirbyever

samourai23
« on: January 19, 2009, 11:08:33 am »
his WI:D2 Score (Windmill isle Day 2) Has 200K yet The Old Record by paraxade has only 166K
there is no way to get 200K without Score Scalping (See Here) or by using the Time Glitch Which Results in a time of 00:00:00 and a huge Time Bonus,
I would like to See some Proof, or i would like you to explain how you got this Score.
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: samourai23
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:14:04 am »
Yeah i noticed how odd that is, There is just no way to get 200k, there isnt enough qtes, and enemys, aqnd rings

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:45:46 am »
I pointed this out to Paraxade a couple of days ago on MSN and he sent a PM to Samourai23. I spoke to Paraxade about it again last night and he hadn't heard anything back yet. I was going to make a topic about this tomorrow to give him more time since TSC doesn't make it obvious that you have a PM but looks like you beat me to it.

I know I haven't SAed it yet but even I could see that something was wrong. 40K more than the pros in WI2 is... well it doesn't look right.

Ok I know there are no rules in SU so he probably did point scalp by either the trick ramp or the goal ring glitch and he thought it would be fine. However we did discuss about this in another topic and said that both were wrong and come to the conclusion that they shouldn't be used. I don't think he was around at the time of this discussion. But...

Common sense applies in all games. If something seems iffy, you probably shouldn't be doing it. Or at least check with someone before you do.

If he did do this he should've checked with someone.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:15:14 pm »
Stat is suspended until this gets worked out~
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Parax

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 04:05:42 pm »
...okay, so he just posted another 217k score with picture proof. So it's not BS, but probably uses the infinite score trick. >_> Sent him another PM, and if he still doesn't give us a response we're going to need some way to get his attention.

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 06:51:02 pm »
...okay, so he just posted another 217k score with picture proof. So it's not BS, but probably uses the infinite score trick. >_> Sent him another PM, and if he still doesn't give us a response we're going to need some way to get his attention.

i know a way, spam him :P
naw just kidding, but that is most likely fake, but we need to ask him for video proof >_>
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 06:55:52 pm »
ooookay everybody, I didn't know that trick wasn't allowed, so sorry about that, I will erase that cheaty score, and try to do another :)
And don't you think I'm a bastard ok ? I just didn't know ;)

Offline Rolken

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 06:59:01 pm »
Yeah, we don't allow that stuff because then competition is reduced to who sits at the console the longest. Looks like all's resolved here, then.

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 07:08:51 pm »
Yeah, we don't allow that stuff because then competition is reduced to who sits at the console the longest. Looks like all's resolved here, then.

*cough* Hot Shelter Gamma *cough*
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 12:06:03 am »
Hot Shelter Gamma at least requires skill post maxing the timer, its not just a case of sit and do a trick over and over until youve beaten the score of the guy who bothered to do it the longest and then finish the level however you please
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Parax

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 12:12:24 am »
HS-G is freestyle, anyway.

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 07:39:37 pm »
Hey samourai23, did you seriously just get all 3 Westopolis time records in Shadow? Well, all those times are possible but you have me a bit surprised at Normal. Do you have a camera to display these? If you don't have a camera then that's fine, but I would like your word that these are legit.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 09:01:37 pm »
Hey samourai23, did you seriously just get all 3 Westopolis time records in Shadow? Well, all those times are possible but you have me a bit surprised at Normal. Do you have a camera to display these? If you don't have a camera then that's fine, but I would like your word that these are legit.

I had a feeling those were a tad fishy (especially Normal, since nobody had come anywhere near yoshifan in the 3 years the stat's been on the site).  I'd like to see some proof, too.

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 11:43:46 pm »
This is my question for samourai23. How long did it take to achieve these records? Usually it takes a while to get a record. For me, I always was ripped off by the ship in lethal highway before I tied the record. It took me a probably about an hour's worth of trying to get the record, but only cause I knew the stategy. On a record you usually move up TSC standings. Those times look possible, however, I had never heard of this guy; and now on his first try he gets the three records. I don't think it's possible.   

CyberShadow 
The ultimate robo lifeform

Offline Mo

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 04:07:17 am »
It would probably take me years to beat yoshifan,but I acctually doubt samourai was able to beat yoshifan.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 05:24:10 am »
Ok,  first of all, I have no camera, but I can take photo if that's enough.
Then, during 2006 and 2007, I was crazy about this game, I played it 8-10 hours per day, I didn't know any "record site" but I did these record by myself during these years, my game time have to be 7000 h now xD
I'm a master at this game, I know it's hard to admit, but if you want photos I can give you some, but sorry, I can't do a video :(

"I had never heard of this guy; and now on his first try he gets the three records"*

Read the comments on my scores -_-, I told you these times are ALREADY done ! Years ago !

Offline Rolken

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 06:16:45 am »
For the record, from samourai23's profile it appears that English is probably his second language. Carrying on...

Yeah, I think some shots would be in order with that slew of Shadow domination. Hopefully that'll suffice. If anyone wants to help verify that there's no AR codes for changing stats on the memory card, I'd appreciate it.

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 06:35:29 am »
Codes ? Everybody knows that there isn't any code for sonic games since the MegaDrive... -_-

Offline Rolken

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 06:40:20 am »
I doubt that you have anything to worry about on that front. Action Replay is an external device that theoretically could cheat up some stats. I've never found anything that actually does that, though. It just pays to be thorough.

As far as particular stats to take pictures of... how about Mad Matrix dark and The Doom normal? If anyone else has any particular stats in question before he takes the shots, you can name a few, but keep the total between 3-5 please (including mine).

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 06:46:12 am »
Rolken dit que il y a des codes pour l'Action Replay, une programme externe qu'on utilise pour... err... "cheater" dans des jeux video.
...Mon Français n'est pas tres bon, excuses-moi.

EDIT. Zut, Rolken a eté trop vite!
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 07:12:24 am »
Rolken dit que il y a des codes pour l'Action Replay, une programme externe qu'on utilise pour... err... "cheater" dans des jeux video.

Und wieso auf Französisch? Nicht zu vergessen, dass man das einfach in Google Translator eigeben kann... <_<

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2009, 07:14:29 am »
Rolken, I will post photo tomorrow or in the week that is coming, since I'm a bit busy now (examens...)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2009, 07:24:42 am »

Und wieso auf Französisch? Nicht zu vergessen, dass man das einfach in Google Translator eigeben kann... <_<
Google Translator hat nunmal die negative Eigenschaft, kompletten Unsinn zu produzieren. Wobei das in der tat vor allem auf asiatische Sprachen zutrifft.
Aber dennoch! Google Translator ist für Weicheier und richtige Männer übersetzen selber wenn sie eine Sprache beherrschen!
Übrigens habe ich in Französisch geschrieben, weil samourai23 hier eine auf .frz endende E-mail-Adresse hat.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Rolken

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2009, 07:25:16 am »
Alright, it's all good.

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 09:35:25 am »
While I wait for the images, I have a brief question.

For the Hero mission of "Lethal Highway", when did you find out about the trick to obtaining 8.44 seconds?
please let it be before November 2006

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 10:57:31 am »
Listen dude, I didn't play this game since 2007, I'm not a master anymore, I was before, but no more now. I have my records, since they are on my memory card, but I don't really remember the tricks I used in every levels. This game was still in dust 2 days ago, I played it today just to put my records, so sorry but I don't remember how I did.

Offline Groudon

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 11:22:49 am »
I didn't ask you about how the trick is done, since I know about it (and I was the first one, to everyone's knowledge, to use the trick the way it is performed for the level).  I asked you about when you found it.  As in, what year, at minimum, did you find it?

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 11:31:56 am »
Are you sure you don't remember any of your strategies? Because I (now) want to re-do ALL my times, but especially The Doom: Dark (I haven't subbed 3 Mins yet). Do you remember how you did that, and can you help me with it? Well, I guess I'll believe all these when I see them. Thanks.

Edit #1: I did deserve some competition, but all you did was mass-submit times from whenever. Dare I say this, but what are your scores, rings, and bosses like? Well, I better get cracking soon.

Edit #2: Another (dumb) question. What console (GC, PS2, XBox) did you play on?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:12:47 pm by OmegaDJ »

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 12:23:15 pm »
Groudon -> 2006 I presume...

OmegaDJ -> I know it can seem odd that a guy coming from nowhere beat most of the super records, you and yoshifan performed, but I swear everything is real, I didn't use this AR thing, or anything else, I just was crazy about this game^^ But no more now, so if you manage to beat me, you can be sure that I won't be beat by me lol because I played this game enough for my whole life xD

I have it on GC, and for the scores/rings and bosses challenge, you're just making me realize that I never try to do a record for these O_O And I guess I won't lol, and once again, sorry but I don't remember the strat for the doom, nor for other level, I just remember that it took me a while before I sub 3 min lol

Edit: Sorry, it's for the Hero mission of the doom that it took me a while, and it was to sub 2 min

Print

Hits: 1,610 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.28 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.