don't click here

Sega to develop for PSP and Nintendo DS

Print

Author Topic: Sega to develop for PSP and Nintendo DS  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Rolken

« on: February 09, 2004, 04:35:10 pm »
According to a report in Japan's Nikkei Industrial News, publisher and developer Sega is onboard to create software for Nintendo DS, a dual-screened portable set for release later this year by Nintendo. Sega's president Hisao Oguchi also confirmed that the company is ready to make software for Sony's forthcoming PlayStation Portable (PSP) system.

Not that it's entirely unexpected, given that they've released something for every platform being sold in the US today.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 04:43:01 pm »
Any indication on what the games will be like, and whether or not they're better than Sonic N?

Offline F-Man

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 07:07:58 pm »
That was indeed expected. Seems like I really will buy that multi-screen thing then. :D

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 07:13:35 pm »
According to a report in Japan's Nikkei Industrial News, publisher and developer Sega is onboard to create software for Nintendo DS, a dual-screened portable set for release later this year by Nintendo. Sega's president Hisao Oguchi also confirmed that the company is ready to make software for Sony's forthcoming PlayStation Portable (PSP) system.

Not that it's entirely unexpected, given that they've released something for every platform being sold in the US today.
DOes this mean we can play multiple games at once now?

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 705 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1015.73 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.