don't click here

BS: "Hydro" is cheating

Print

Author Topic: BS: "Hydro" is cheating  (Read 37636 times)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
BS: "Hydro" is cheating
« on: December 09, 2008, 04:09:18 pm »
http://soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_unleashed_360-ps3/times/windmill_isle_1/day

I know him, and he's submitting for teh lulz.
Ask for proof, he's never gonna provide it, ban plz

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
Re: BS: "Hydro" is cheating
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 04:11:44 pm »
how ironic.

where do you know him from?
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 04:12:47 pm »
figured he was cheating, as his only stats were in WI1 and both were .01 faster than the current record.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 04:17:45 pm »
how ironic.

where do you know him from?

i know him as well he is just doing it for the lolz and to annoy other people.

Xbox live Gamertag = Dx I Stealth xx

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 04:19:48 pm »
SJ, I know him from my pokemon guild (Team Rocket).
Same goes with lucasthelegend, but he's not cheating.

Anyway Paraxade, I meant to ask you how you got a 30 seconds time on Dark Gaia Phoenix..? Seems strange, since it has kind of 3 health bars anyway.

Offline Parax

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 04:26:43 pm »
The strat is very simple. Just hit it with a water jar immediately and go to the platform it lands on. It dies with just two Y-charges, if you're at max strength.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 04:32:30 pm »
Oh? Interesting, I thought that QTEs were absolutely needed. Well, I'm at level 6 at strenght, so this record needs to wait <_<

Offline flying fox

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 06:22:10 pm »
figured he was cheating, as his only stats were in WI1 and both were .01 faster than the current record.

I see what you mean that looks very dodgey. He better have proof for this.

Paraxade: Nice find on Dark Gaia Phoenix. I'm nearly at max strength just need 14x EXP then I'll attempt this boss. Also could you please tell me about me about this shortcut you accidently found in Windmill Isle Act 1. I'm interested

Offline Parax

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 06:24:52 pm »
Right after the bit with the pots, I did something and boosted over the gap. I'm not entirely sure how I did it, just got really lucky on that run. :P I haven't tried doing it again, odds are there's a consistent way to reproduce it.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 06:33:48 pm »
Thanks I got 00:36:xx at the mo so will give this a go sometime. That is if I can pull it off :P

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 09:16:22 pm »
*sigh* Gotta love idiots.

Also CF has to see your sig. As the bottom part should be his.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 09:39:25 pm »
*sigh* Gotta love idiots.

Also CF has to see your sig. As the bottom part should be his.

"Final Rush.........Mission 1....I'm living for it

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/finalrush7" ?

>__>
Did you not think I had a mind?

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 01:59:51 am »
I see what you mean that looks very dodgey. He better have proof for this.

trust me he wont have proof hes made it all up hes admitted to me and Final that he has a few times already.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 08:41:35 am »
Surely this should be enough evidence to ban him since he has admitted it to two people.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 09:51:52 am »
odds are there's a consistent way to reproduce it.

Yep, took me an hour, but I can do it 1/2 times now.

>__>

I don't understand...
Also, who's CF? Captain..Falcon? >_<

Offline flying fox

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 10:13:21 am »
Nope that's Cosmic Falcon. Looking at his avator and some posts I've read from him, he is an Emma Watson fan... I think o_O

I'm probably never going to figure out the way to produce the short cut in Windmill Isle 1, I'm ok when it comes to TAing, to be honest I'm shocked that I'm holding the record for Egg Beetle... at the mo :/

Oh well at max strength now so will attempt Paraxade's strat with Dark Gaia Phoenix. I wonder if it will work with Dark Moray.

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 10:52:57 am »
later when im talking if i can get him to admit it ill show you here and he should get banned.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 01:07:30 pm »
to be honest I'm shocked that I'm holding the record for Egg Beetle

Just how do you get that so low? I have around 2 mins on that one

I'm probably never going to figure out the way to produce the short cut in Windmill Isle 1

Just jump (max jump, so that you roll in air) right before the boost pads, then use the air boost technique.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 05:00:16 pm »
Thanks PoT I'll give that a try soon. Tried Paraxade's strat for Dark Gaia Phoenix and got 31 seconds pretty good BUT Paraxade said two Y charges. When I tried the strat for the first time I defeated the boss with only ONE Y charge but I messed up in the beginning and got 34 seconds with that. I can't seem to reproduce the one charge again which is a shame because I think the time can go slightly lower.

My strat for Egg Beetle:
Grab some rings and boost straight away. When you're right in front of the pincers home attack the boss then boost again. Hold back when you're in front of the pincers, time it carefully so you can boost towards the boss just as the pincers open. Keep boosting till Egg Beetle gets back up, then hold back when you're in front of the pincers and boost again just as the pincers open. Again keep boosting till the boss gets back up and you're in front of the pincers, hold back and home attack again. Boost again to the boss, then hold back and boost just as the pincers open. This strat used properly will guarantee you a time of around 47 secs. So yeah there's a lot of boosting, timing and holding back involved.

I'm usually not very good at explaining things. If what I said doesn't make any sense I don't mind taping the strat. I was thinking about doing a vid of it one day.

Just need to figure out Dark Moray now. 1stKirbyever some how got 44 seconds on him and I got 1:44:xx so far.

Offline Parax

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 05:18:52 pm »
He said he's making a Dark Moray video soon.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 05:35:40 pm »
Oh good I have subscribed to his channel at Youtube so can't wait to see it. I've changed my mind I will make a vid of my speed run for Egg Beetle some time at the weekend. So PoT if you want to see what it looks like have a look at my channel then. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel so look me up if you're interested in seeing the vid :)

Better look up the rest of the time for Dark Moray so I can submit it now and claim 2nd position.

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 02:17:24 am »
Flying fox whats your Username on Youtube?

Offline flying fox

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 05:30:24 am »
Its FlyingfoxUK.

I only have 3 videos of SU at the mo. One of them is of use its a speed run of Egg Devil Ray. My fastest time is 51:59 as you'll see when you pause the video quickly in the beginning. I didn't record it so instead I made a speed run of it with a time thats nearest to my fastest time.

I will do Egg Beetle at the weekend and possibly Dark Gaia Phoenix sometime next week (crediting Paraxade of course because I wasn't the one who found this strat and I don't like taking credit for other people's work).

I haven't got to Egg Lancer yet but when I do I will record it. I can't record a lot of videos anymore since the program I use on my computer crashes about 70% of the time just as I am about to save the video. Very annoying >:(

Oh man I thought I had the score record for Windmill Isle 1 Night. The other guy must have got one more critical attack than me. I know where I went wrong I accidently used that claw thing that makes your punches stronger and I used it on two of the enemies right at the end so lost out on about 12,000 there. I better play this level again since it looks like I can nearly get 365,000.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:42:59 am by Flying Fox »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 08:36:37 am »
Thanks for the info FF. You actually described it very well, and I might try to get a low time soon.
The more important goals at this moment are to take back WI1 time record. Same goes for SC1 and another one I forgot.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get a 1:46 on SC1, but the WI1 one is quite luck based, so I'm not sure when I'll get that back, if at all.

I also need to get my JJ1 time (current 4:49) so low that people won't even try to beat it. I messed up a 4:35 run yesterday, but that stage isn't that easy to time attack anyway <_<

I'll make sure to subscribe to your YT channel (if I haven't already, not sure) and await the vid patiently.

I also found new shortcuts in SS1 day, but I'm not sure if I'll go for that because I don't think that these cuts will save me the 11 seconds needed to beat 1st's time.

I also need to maintain my leadership for Rings, but RAing the first day stages is a pain in the ass!

Offline flying fox

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 08:48:23 am »
Good luck on your time attacking goals especially Egg Beetle I like it when somebody gets a good stat because of a method I thought of :D

I will try my best to do a speed run of Egg Beetle this weekend. Hope you do subscribe to me I have 13 subcribers... very unlucky :P

RAing the day stages are a pain thats why I have only done WMI 1 Day at the mo because its easy. I'm concentrating on the Night stages RAs. Now I've got the WMI 1 Night score close to max (not quite but its fairly close) I'm going back to RAing. I'm going to try Dragon Road 1 again and Rooftop Run 1.

I can't seem to find Arid Sands Night stage. I reckon I don't have enough moon medals at the mo since it hasn't opened, but I still can't find it to tell me how many more I need. Can anyone tell me where it is please?

EDIT: About Arid Sands Night stage, never mind I've found it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 03:56:39 pm by Flying Fox »

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 04:31:28 pm »
Flying Fox thanks for the Vid on youtube for the guide on the Egg Beatle got a 00:55 on it with that.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 04:43:05 pm »
Egg Beetle? I think you mean Egg Devil Ray. Thats ok glad it helped you, a little tip for you, now you know how to attack the boss and dodge the attacks, don't give up TAing it. One day you will get a good pattern and get roughly the same time as me.

Egg beetle will be done tomorrow if my computer doesn't crash :P

Man this is spooky Not only are you english like me but you're the same age as me. I just seen your channel on Youtube.

Offline Parax

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:21 pm »
RAing the day stages are a pain thats why I have only done WMI 1 Day at the mo because its easy.

SC1 is a fairly easy max, I'd recommend trying that if you're looking for an easy day RA.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 04:52:50 pm »
but you're the same age as me
Wait, you're 13/14 (can't remember exactly)? Wow, you're a pretty good player for your age!

I found SC1 to be quite difficult, and I still don't have 500+ there <_<

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 04:54:23 pm »
man this is spooky Not only are you english like me but you're the same age as me. I just seen your channel on Youtube.

nah i was told to put in a fake age by a friend that age is 10 years older than my real age =P im not really 23 =P

but yeah ill keep trying and getting higheer on it.

Print

Hits: 1,069 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.19 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.