don't click here

Sonic Unwiished (and PS2)Competition Topic

Print

Author Topic: Sonic Unwiished (and PS2)Competition Topic  (Read 38559 times)

Offline Parax

Re: Sonic Unwiished (and PS2)Competition Topic
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:13 pm »
PoT, the 360 charts are already ready (go read the thread on the front page). Just waiting on someone to add them; Rolken's going to tonight or in the next couple days.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 04:09:32 am »
Well...I'm at 100 Moon medals and 68 Sun medals. Funny thing is that i have to unlock 3 more day and night missions. Whereas i need 3 more sun and moon medals to complete. 3 EML night missions and 1 Adabat, Shamar and Chun-nan mission to unlock. Is anyone able to help?
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 02:45:24 pm »
You need a certain ammount of ? capsules, not sure what that ammount is. After you get that certain ? capsule, a key will come with it.

Happy hunting :)
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Luxray

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 08:16:14 pm »
D: I dont like where this is going. >_>
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 10:59:04 am »
Hi, just registered today and I can't upload a video yet. I made a new record in EggmanLand (day) [ps2] and thought I'd share with you all a shortcut or two I ran into by accident and worked into perfection.
Near Perfect Run. Take and advantage of the shortcuts and be the first to get this under 3:30; yes I'm talking to all you Sonic abusers out there, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqAFSTCWnk

I hope this is the right place I can post this for now. 

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:43 pm »
I hope this is the right place I can post this for now. 

Even if you haven't been approved for video submissions, submit your statistic. Simply click "Statistics" on the left under the bar "Submissions".
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 04:06:00 pm »
You know, I have a Youtube video that I want to submit as well. However, the time is a little less than my current record. Can I still submit it through the statistics section, without it somehow jeopardizing my record?

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 04:11:26 pm »
You don't have to submit your video time in your record charts to submit a video.  All my Advance 3 videos are slower than my Advance 3 records.  All you have to do is just submit it through the video section (I think you do that for youtube videos) and you manually put in the video time there (which is seperate from the record time).
Hi

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 04:25:30 pm »
Yeah, but the problem is that I'm not approved to submit my vids through the "Videos" section. I've actually contacted Rolken a few days ago, but have yet to recieve a reply...

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2009, 10:07:42 pm »
This one is for Taillow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9djB0S2L4

3 16 578

Enjoy

Offline Taillow

• Broseidon
  • win81 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2009, 10:18:32 pm »
Ah, thanks!  Amazing show, there.

I really should get back to TAing that.
Hi

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2009, 10:24:29 pm »

3'14/13 is my potential max with all the right conditions. I don't think I can get any better than that unless I find a new shortcut again. lol

I'll look forward to that. The analog camera I have sucks so it doesn't do the world record on eggmanland day ps2 any justice.  I really want to see it in high quality so I hope you can be the one to do that.

Offline Taillow

• Broseidon
  • win81 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2009, 10:26:53 pm »

3'14/13 is my potential max with all the right conditions. I don't think I can get any better than that unless I find a new shortcut again. lol

I'll look forward to that. The analog camera I have sucks so it doesn't do the world record on eggmanland day ps2 any justice.  I really want to see it in high quality so I hope you can be the one to do that.
Sorry, I lack the stuff to record off a TV, I'm afraid.  But I'll consider it if I get a job and money to get stuff
Hi

Print

Hits: 371 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.