don't click here

I think I am gunna play SADX for real again

Print

Author Topic: I think I am gunna play SADX for real again  (Read 6408 times)

Offline X-5

I think I am gunna play SADX for real again
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:02:41 pm »
I dunno, I just been really bored and since I got back here I have only played a few random things, nothing notable really. the idea of playing sadx for competition again just sounds really fun right now. It would be nice to be back on the podium again by achieving 3rd place in the overal charts, but that would be much harder than last time. last time I had to beat sonicam for it. this time.. I would have to overcome F-Man! I am definitely way better than I was back then, but still.. its F-Man you know he is bound to be tough to beat. At worst I would at least like to beat marth for 5th and get under 1000 points, and stay under a thousand.

I of course will have to mainly focus on scores and rings(which sounds really fun now for some reason) I will do a few times but odds are I will not get any sonic records back that I (had), they are crazy now, far beyond my limitations of ability at the moment. Except for final egg with amy, I could get that one someday since it does not require any actual skill, just a nice straight line through the whole level and lucky door #1.

well, just thought I would let everybody know what my plans were for right now. I am going to play windy valley for a while with sonic for a combo of score/rings, it should be fairly easy to rank at #3 or so in both with a little bit of luck. from there.. any stat that sucks! (orange or outside of the top 5, 10 for the things I am bad at)

Offline X-5

Re: I think I am gunna play SADX for real again
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:00:45 pm »
oh yeah I have one question. when you go for rings with tails, are you allowed to use a new file that does not have the A-Emblem sonic unlocked? with the slower sonic you can potentially get more rings(like at the start of windy valley) and you just generally have tons more time to explore and try to collect every single ring.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 11:27:14 pm »
Thats a good question, but I cant answer it because I dont know heh
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline F-Man

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 12:38:41 am »
I hate things like that!

I guess I'd like it to be one of these things that's alright (it's not really something you can ban), but the pros don't need to do it.

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 12:58:35 am »
oh yeah I have one question. when you go for rings with tails, are you allowed to use a new file that does not have the A-Emblem sonic unlocked? with the slower sonic you can potentially get more rings(like at the start of windy valley) and you just generally have tons more time to explore and try to collect every single ring.

DsS did that with Speed Highway Tails and I see nothing happening so I'm sure it's allowed.

Offline X-5

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 03:03:03 am »
I hate things like that!

I guess I'd like it to be one of these things that's alright (it's not really something you can ban), but the pros don't need to do it.

hmm, well if you do not do it I certainly will not cuz you are my sonic god and I wanna be just like you.  but there is just one thing, it does not matter how much of a pro you are you will never get those first 8 rings(or so) at the start of windy valley if you race the fast sonic, so that is a physical limiting disadvantage right there.

Offline Azure

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 08:24:25 am »
I'm really glad your going to play SA again! You are definitely one of the most skilled players in this game.

As for the Tails and slower Sonic problem, the same question had me beating myself over the head. But, I got over it and submitted a (40-40-20 windy valley) stat with slow Sonic. 

(As for my state of comepetition in this game, since I can't seem to get a gamecube, I have the PC version and I will soon have the DC version, and I'll hook up a GC controller to my PC. I'll be in the red zone soon.)

Print

Hits: 186 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.