don't click here

Stats Still Haven't Been Mended

Print

Author Topic: Stats Still Haven't Been Mended  (Read 6331 times)

Offline KnucklesSonic8

Stats Still Haven't Been Mended
« on: October 20, 2008, 10:19:26 am »
My stats haven't reappeared as of yet from their disappearance a while back. I'm over the whole huge frustration thing for SOME games, but for other games like Heroes, I'm still ticked but I won't get into it further.

I tried submitting a stat for SRA (my first one, I just got a DS this past summer and got SRA with it and Professor Layton ;)) but it won't go through. By that I mean, it doesn't appear in New Stats, it doesn't appear in my Stats, it doesn't appear in the chart I submitted for and yet when I go to re-submit it just to double check there's not a problem, the stat IS there.

So what I'd like to know is... what's going on? I can't remember what happened last time with that whole mess. And maybe I don't want to remember.

But on the bright side, on Friday, the copy of Sonic Heroes I ordered off of eBay arrived. :o
Oh, and yes, I finally have SatSR. >_> Oh boy is THAT ever a long story (the situation with it, not the game itself).
Oh, and I got S06 off of eBay a while back also except my father's 360 got Red Ring'd...

But anyway, it's good to be back albeit for these minor setbacks. I'll be re-writing stuff in my Stat Book anyway so I'm not upset about the Stat loss too much. I just want to be able to re-submit stats again, that's all. :)

Oh and I'm doing a bit of experimenting with my signature... I may keep the TripleTags one or switch to my Mario Galaxy one but it may be too big. We'll see.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: Stats Still Haven't Been Mended
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 12:44:02 pm »
You were supposed to use the time machine function to go find out what your stats were, then re-enter them yourself
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 02:56:10 pm »
Ah, I see. It says Warped to 03-13-08. Am I supposed to warp back to present?
I checked my stats. There's nothing in any of the charts...? And when I try to submit a stat, as I said, it doesn't appear...?

Help?

edit:
Warped to 03-01-08 and I got my Heroes stats. What a relief! :o
In order to re-submit, must I go back to the present....?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:17:51 pm by KnucklesSonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 04:25:21 pm »
Yes, the reason your stats werent showing up is because you were warped back in time to a point when they didnt exist in the rankings, or so Id assume
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 07:46:11 pm »
KS8, let me say this.

DON'T YOU DARE SUBMIT RECORDS IN THE PAST!  You will cause a flux in the time-space continuum and so help you... you may be lost in the annals of time FOREVER!
Hi

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 06:09:38 pm »
ks8, I took the liberty of putting all your past stats as of 3-13-2008 into a single html file via Microsoft Excel.

Explanation: This whole incident gave me motivation to get started on my crazy idea of creating a functional, uniform way to fully archive my stats off-site in a single workbook. I'll release a blank template for others to use once it's finished, although I doubt anyone besides me will use it.

Maybe I'll start competing again once it's done, as well :)

Edit: Here's the new .xls version, ks8, as promised.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 12:37:19 am by Auriman1 »
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:12:08 pm »
I don't know...I might one of these days.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 07:17:55 pm »
I used to have one of those ... it was color coded, too ... but it didn't really help for SA2B or SSR, because I'm not near my PC when I do those, so I haven't been using it.
Also, I recall GS once claiming he was working on a way to import/export spreadsheets from the charts, so someone could fill out the sheet, upload it, and voila.  Of course, this is GS we're talking about....
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Print

Hits: 163 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.