don't click here

I call BS on Gnome77

Print

Author Topic: I call BS on Gnome77  (Read 26171 times)

Offline Gnome77

Re: I call BS on Gnome77
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 04:35:33 pm »
i dont see no orange submissions, they're all blue. before oil ocean 1 all my stats are legit and i can prove that with video if you like =]

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Offline Parax

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 04:37:59 pm »
A ban's a bit harsh for a misinterpretation of the rules. He already said he's going to get some legit stats so there's not really any point to continue arguing.

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 04:39:34 pm »
Ok, enough of this crap.

In summary: Gnome77, don't submit stats you "think" you got, even if they're worse than your actual stats. Only submit stats you *actually* got.

This discussion is over until further notice. Topic locked.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 08:30:12 pm »
zomg post after lock!!

Time to knock some sense into all concerned.

Gnome77: nothing more needs to be said to you, because it's all been said already. But submitting fake bad times destroys the integrity of the rankings just as much as fake good times.

RPG/Groudon: I'm capable of 0:59 :)

Gerbil: I hate to say it, but this wasn't handled particularly well on your part. Two people having the same IP is not intrinsically suspicious! In future an enquiry as opposed to an accusation might suffice.

And a last word to you all:

I hope that you can understand that I am meant to receive the last word in this topic in my board in order to set the appropriate mood to keep things flowing. I hope that you can co-operate with me and persist from useless arguing about a member doing whatever he wants to do.

Please do not create other topics that relate to this matter, or consequence will be taken upon you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike.

<3 Thorn.

Print

Hits: 682 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.