don't click here

Possible BS.

Print

Author Topic: Possible BS.  (Read 25159 times)

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Possible BS.
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 01:06:04 am »
Before, Sonic R had SOME competition. Small rivalries between me and bertin, and generally a couple of submissions from a few people over the week. Now, it's absolutely dead. Nobody plays it anymore.

Yeah it did seem to be played a lot more when the glitches weren't discovered.

Offline Kmacc

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 02:23:58 am »
It's just annoying sometimes know that imo (no offense to others) I'm the best Sonic R player, and yet I'm in 2nd by a good bit. I know without glitches I'm the best player, nobody else has proved to be close to giving a threat yet. I can go on and on complaining, but it's no use and I'd just look immature.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 05:01:36 am »
Bah. I suggest everyone who dislikes the glitches starts normally TAing again and then overwrites his old glitch stats with his new personal non-glitch records (fortunately TSC keeps track of all your old stats). That's certainly what I will do once I return from my Netherlands holidays and rejoin with my Saturn!
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Etch

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 12:15:18 pm »
It's just annoying sometimes know that imo (no offense to others) I'm the best Sonic R player, and yet I'm in 2nd by a good bit.

:D

I never extensively played non-sc except RE because once I burst the bubble there was no need to go around the whole lame tracks anymore.  I am sure we would be very close though.  Since I am such a nice guy, I left your RE tag time alone even though it can go down a bit more.  Not having under 17 was bugging me.  Together though we pretty much have all the shortcut and non-sc Sonic R records.

I do normally play some levels but you fall through the walls, it can't be helped!

Offline Kmacc

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 09:03:54 pm »
Well I know you'd be close, and my only competition for that matter; You just never played nonsc enough to see your potential, so you don't know how low you can take your times. So until we know that, I'm unchallenged. =P

I'm willing to do at least a forum type leaderboard for it, if that's allowed or anything. Better than nothing, maybe something more will come out of it one day..

Print

Hits: 261 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1022.25 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.