don't click here

ATTN: greycatmon

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: greycatmon  (Read 15013 times)

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
ATTN: greycatmon
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:06:05 pm »
Congrats on taking the Sonic Riders championship, but I'm a bit curious of your skills.  I would like it if you could post a video or two of your Sonic Riders skills so that I can confirm the validity of you stats.  Specifically, I'd like to see a run of Dark Desert 3 Lap Time Attack.  I would ask for Night Chase too, but I know that one can be a pain in the butt.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 06:58:37 pm by DarkspinesSonic »
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
Re: ATTN: greycatmon
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 07:44:27 pm »
I was going to suggest something similar if no one else was going to take action about his stats.  At least someone else agrees they are a little odd.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 08:40:06 pm »
I also thought it was a little odd to see him/her take Riders so quickly. I thought about making a topic like this but I wasn't quiet sure.   

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 10:26:29 pm »
I [...] thought it was a little odd to see him/her take Riders so quickly.

Not so quickly.
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 11:59:19 pm »
Oh... well that changes things.

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 03:38:42 am »
I [...] thought it was a little odd to see him/her take Riders so quickly.

Not so quickly.

Even so, I still see no proof of skills. :(

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 12:40:02 pm »
You can only take CS's validity so far.  I have no idea what goes on with Riders over there though...
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Cream147

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 10:03:39 am »
He hasn't had a single stat approved at Cyberscore, which means that his stats there are no more reliable than his stats here.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 04:32:31 am »
He hasn't had a single stat approved at Cyberscore, which means that his stats there are no more reliable than his stats here.
This may be true, but it gives plausibility to getting them all at once.  However, proofs of some sort would be a good thing (as always).
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 11:19:51 am »
Yeah, I know thread necromancy is a sin. >_>

Anyway, I have still yet to see any proof from greycatmon.  I was going to leave it be, but as I was looking through his stats today I noticed something.  Notice that his Ice Factory 1 lap best is 44.70 http://www.soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_riders/time_attack/ice_factory/single_lap yet his best 3 lap is 2:11:90 http://www.soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_riders/time_attack/ice_factory/three_laps.  Why would I bring this up?  If you do the math, if your best lap is 44.70, meaning you have never gotten any lower than it, the best 3 lap time you could have is 2:14:10, which his current 3 lap time is 2.2 seconds better than.  In addition to that, his 1 lap time was submitted 3 days after his 3 lap time.  So yes, I'm calling him out again. :(

Offline Cream147

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 12:41:09 pm »
I could see how that could happen though. Maybe the 1 lap time was an old stat he had. Nevertheless, something in the way of proof would be nice, most people with championships have proof of some sort around that they are actually skillful at their chosen game after all!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 01:40:16 pm »
I see why you need proof from me. To be honest, I don't have a video camera or anything to validate some of my times. I don't cheat; the times I get are honest and true. Also I don't have the game anymore as it is broken so I haven't played for almost a year.

I know you guys know that there are no cheats in the game, and I generally prefer not to cheat anyway. I only played the game for a little over half a year. I'll get the game again this weekend and at least get some camera evidence first before I get some of the vids in plus the ones i have a ghost in. The Ice Factory flap was an old time. I don't remember the time exactly but will update when I know it again.

I don't want to be a dick or brag or anything about my times, all I want is to be recognized for the achievements I have made.

greycatmon

Offline fastnaturedude

• Potential for Anything
  • TSC: Cyan Ryan
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 06:15:21 pm »
<Oldbie> I call BS on you, post proof
<BSer> I have no camera and my gaem iz broken :(

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 09:17:29 pm »
Um, he said he'll get some evidence. Give him a week before making fun of him.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 09:16:45 pm »
I'll get the game again this weekend and at least get some camera evidence first before I get some of the vids in plus the ones i have a ghost in.

We are still waiting for proofs of some sort.
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 05:05:23 pm »
Edit: My vid for my ghost of Sand Ruins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpTx7JMWNFs

Edit2: i have a bunch of pics on my Facebook if anyone is willing to look.
Email me at greycatmon@hotmail.com if you want to see the photos.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:28:38 pm by greycatmon »

Print

Hits: 328 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.13 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.