don't click here

itt I need a break from TSC...

Print

Author Topic: itt I need a break from TSC...  (Read 9716 times)

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
itt I need a break from TSC...
« on: May 30, 2008, 12:33:04 am »
Yes, you read correctly, I think -I- need a break from TSC.  There are reasons both outside of TSC and about TSC why I need this break.  The reasons outside of TSC I won't go into, it's a bit personal >_>.  However, the main thing about TSC for why I need a break is the legitimacy of a certain player(smizzla if for some reason you had no idea).  He's done so much in so little time with -little to no- proof.  I mean, the guy has a 0p championship in Sonic 1 without a lick of proof for crying out loud, and no one calls him out on it?  And even if smizzla is bs'ing, and you guys rely on mike to make sure he isn't, how would I know mike wouldn't side with smizzla whether he's right or wrong?  My main issue now is trust, I don't have a lot of it anymore.  So yes, I'm taking a break, maybe even from chat, for quite some time until I get my head straight and my thoughts in order.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Re: itt I need a break from TSC...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 12:39:05 am »
Quote from: DsS
...how would I know mike wouldn't side with smizzla whether he's right or wrong?

We say he'd side with us because mike's brother was dimed out for that sort of thing a long time ago. Do your homework. :P

Most of the reason this hasn't been questioned is because at the moment there's nothing exciting going on in Sonic games, so competition is in a slump. You and smizzla are the only two making really active attempts to climb the charts. Personally I'm wondering why you haven't taken a break sooner; I'm on a nice, long hiatus atm.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:46:05 am »
Unfortunately, I get the feeling that this is partially my fault. You're a great player. Hope you return soon.

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 12:49:27 am »
What the hell did you do to influence anything?
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 05:01:00 am »
Quote from: FAQ
Remember though, if you think someone's cheating just because their times are insanely fast, there's a good chance you're wrong. :)
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 09:44:00 am »
Breaks are good; I was getting frustrated with competing earlier this year, but a couple of months out and I've got the bug again :)
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 02:25:04 pm »
of all people it took smizzla to knock Da1 out of his usual persona.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 04:31:38 pm »
oh ok then DSS =/ do you think my stats are BS?

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 12:59:24 pm »
Dang.  And I so badly wanted to respond with a YouTube clip of Ross Gellar shouting "WE WERE ON A BREAK" but I can't find one.
And I'm not on a break, unless I've always been on one.  I'm just too lazy to submit at the moment.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:11:02 pm »
Since many users are suspicious of smizzla (me included), why don't we just either ban him or find out if he is legit once and for all? I say DsS picks 10 random stats of Smizzla (from many different games, both 2D and 3D), and smizzla must prove them all. If he can do it, then the controversy should be over. If he can't...
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 02:20:28 pm »
Since many users are suspicious of smizzla (me included), why don't we just either ban him or find out if he is legit once and for all? I say DsS picks 10 random stats of Smizzla (from many different games, both 2D and 3D), and smizzla must prove them all. If he can do it, then the controversy should be over. If he can't...
I also picked random records from DSS that I wanted him to prove too :Static

Offline Azure

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 03:19:10 pm »
:(
I could understand if you were as insignificant as I was [see old topic "I'm leaving TSC (for the time being)], but you are actually someone important.
Don't worry though, now I've got *some* skills (http://www.soniccenter.org/members/azure), so I'll help you take smizzla down while you're gone.

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 04:50:45 pm »

At these last couple posts.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 05:38:37 pm »
I also picked random records from DSS that I wanted him to prove too :Static

Okay silvermetal18, you told me to max Grand Metropolis Rose rings, which I don't even have. You BSed my Iron Jungle Shadow rings stat, which I explained to OmegaDJ and I believe he got max on.  The same goes for Lethal Highway and Glyphic Canyon.  You also BSed my Sky Troops Shadow ring stat, which I have a video for.  On top of that, I have many youtube vids, and a few of them are records(Sonic Riders Sky Road Time Attack and Race, SA2B Biolizard Time Attack(not current record, but was at the time of submission), Egg Golem Hero(not on youtube, but on TSC), Sonic Chaos time attacks, etc).  I am high in the rankings, yes, but I also have a fair amount of proof of my skills.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Print

Hits: 176 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.14 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.