don't click here

ITT PPA is not a furry

Print

Author Topic: ITT PPA is not a furry  (Read 35212 times)

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: ITT PPA is not a furry
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 11:50:50 am »

Mr. 242 while that may be true, it is also true that off the record statements do not qualify as evidence.

If you wish to continue this charade and use that "survey" as evidence then I implore you to call forth one of the parties involved to testify.

Also I am acting as Serene's assistant for this trial, as was established previously.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 10:02:08 pm »
[insert sprite here]

Hm I see. Though to be honest Serene stated that she wanted to do this on her own (for the time being anyway). I will fix the error I have made on Friday. I have personal matters to attend to this week so I will be unable to be present in court until Friday.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 03:04:40 am »

I believed Ms Serene, while quite capable at Defence would not have noticed the prior objection and thus felt the need to step in in her absence.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 06:58:55 am »
I believed Ms Serene, while quite capable at Defence would not have noticed the prior objection and thus felt the need to step in in her absence.

Indeed, I was unfortunately out of court for a day and would not have noticed this either way. I thank you very much Mr. Gasmask.

1: All you're doing is looking at the face. The graph uses a face merely as representation. 50% of object/person having animal parts = furry. Look at Katt again. Half of her body has animal parts meaning she is a furry.

Wrong. This chart is referring only to the face. I interviewed a few experts on /d/ (who know a lot about known fetishes and one you didn't want to know) about what defines a furry and most answers seem to support my case. Here are a few selected replies:
Quote from: Anonymous
human face, hands/feet, visible skin, etc. = fine
>>898586
i think torso/face are the most important, anywhere else has been ok.
>>898615

Lin (Katt) is a great example how to make a catgirl :D
Basically if the face is of an animal, it stops being a human with animal features and starts being an animal with human features. And that's furry.
>>898624
lin is not katt dipshit, lin is from a diffrent game

I also attached the HTML file of the thread (which is 404 by now). For the record, the OP >>898497, >>898615, >>898647, and >>898652 were posted by P.P.A..

4: Don't be stupid. Knuckles on Sonic is the main thing being displayed here. You'd have to be blind not to see this. Knuckles spanking Sonic does not require brain power or a "corrupted mind" to make such a connection. Such connection is displayed:
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3295.msg33814#msg33814
Even if you say its not a connection being made tell me what the civilian is thinking. The only logical reason has been stated before. I also demand a penalty for personal accusation against the prosecution while providing no evidence whatsoever.
A boy carrying his buddy on his shoulders after an important victory or other happy event does not imply any sort of sexuality. Knuckles' arm in that position could furthermore just be interpreted as him trying to find a balance, as getting carries by someone in such an unstable position usually results in a short loss thereof.

I could not yet find a valid proof backing my accusation though, so I'll give you that.
Quote from: Mon Apr 30 2007
[22:48] Rick_242: I want pogeymans :(

5: It may be true that PPA wasn't thinking of a race for the girl but that is irrelevant. Fang + girl = furry no matter what the race of the female is. It is also difficult to overlook such an obvious detail... twice.
Fang being more of an actual animal rather than a furry, a relationship with another animal would be perfectly natural.
And in his official character description somewhere (STT manual?), it is mentioned that he likes beautiful women so P.P.A. was merely referring to a given fact.

6: Simply looking at a picture and analysing it still doesn't necessarily imply a sexual attraction towards the being on the photo (unless said person was purposely drawn or photographed in a sexually suggestive pose, which is not the case here).

7: P.P.A. mentioned it once, and didn't bother to overly elaborate on it. He stated his shallow opinion, but didn't really care enough to dive into a deep discussion about it.

8: Bestiality is similar to the practises and desires of furries.

9: I don't know the genetic origins of my tribe as everyone else was murdered, but even if both the pointy ears and bat wings would happen to be related to bats, that still wouldn't make me a furry as I have no other animal traits and the overall appearance of a human except for these two small details.
Furthermore vampires, imps, succubi and other such creatures also have bat-like traits yet aren't furry either.

As the prosecution is taking a break, I shall end this post here any maybe edit it until the trial continues.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2008, 08:00:07 pm »
If PPA is a furry, we accept him as such a thing...

Being a furry is not a bad thing at all.  Especially since we're only talking Anthro' and Merges and not, say, Vore or (and I hate this word) furfaggotry.

(Note: Furfaggotry falls into the "safe" realm of Furry if the accused is gay/bi, IMNSHumbleO)

Until PPA throws on a full-body suit Rouge costume and humps a dog until there's a great big mess all over the place, I deny PPA's Furry-dom.

Eroticism is universal, as applicable to tastes...
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 308 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.