don't click here

Wow, I sure was pwned.....

Print

Author Topic: Wow, I sure was pwned.....  (Read 6248 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« on: April 17, 2004, 12:19:29 pm »
wow, I submitted 2:14:47 for Twinkle park, beleiving that it was a good time because I kept playing the level over and over again, finding 2 huge shortcuts that can greatly shorten the level. However, it turns out that F-man's record is 1:23:91. F-man, I know about the shortcut that you take involving homing attacking a spring to gain extra height, skipping a part of the level, and the shortcut where you spindash over the top of a castle, bringing you to the end of the level, but is there any other major shortcut I'm missing that can get me an incredibly lower time? Or do I just need to go through the part of the level with the kart incredibly fast?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 01:18:24 pm »
You can skip the whole coaster on DC and I did it once on GC but I couldnt reach the level from there cause the camera screwed up.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2004, 01:48:41 pm »
You can skip the whole coaster on DC and I did it once on GC but I couldnt reach the level from there cause the camera screwed up.
how do you skip the coaster?

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 01:58:10 pm »
I didn't manage to skip the roller coaster, my other shortcuts are: one in the first act with the karts and another one in the second act (that you didn't mention).

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 03:35:25 pm »
I didn't manage to skip the roller coaster, my other shortcuts are: one in the first act with the karts and another one in the second act (that you didn't mention).
I think I know what it is, I just forgot to say it. When the roller coaster lands, you charge up spin dash, and aim at the track. From there, you just do the trick involving the spring, right? But I wonder what the kart shortcut is......

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 62 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.30 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.