don't click here

Video Game Conspiracy Revealed

Print

Author Topic: Video Game Conspiracy Revealed  (Read 6766 times)

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
Video Game Conspiracy Revealed
« on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:08 pm »

What you see here is Cloud Man, from Mega Man 7 for the SNES. Here, he is "flippin the bird." Now you might say, it doesn't count because he only has four fingers. Look at his other hand and count his fingers. 5! Which means one of his fingers is hidden and because he has the longest finger raised, it means he is really flippin the bird.

Next we have Toad from Super Mario Bros. Normally, no one would notice that but, due to my clever expertise and my more-better-than-everyone-else's power, I have. After saving Toad from the castle guarded by Bowser, not only do you not save the princess because she is in another castle, you get flipped off by Toad twice (both of his hands are flippin the bird) and don't even realize it. This repeats several times for the seven castles that contains Toad instead of the princess. Which means you get slipped off a total of 14 times in the game.

Here we have Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog 3. In this piece, it's trickery has deceived many people into believing he is not flippin the bird. Clearly, Sonic has tricked people into thinking that he has four fingers as shown in the left sprite. When you look at the next sprite that is to the right, it is clearly shown that he only has three fingers. His thumb is put underneath his other finger and he has the middle one raised. He is flippin you off and you think he isn't.

It is amazing how these children video games, which were the most popular of their kind, were so terrible for the little kids to play. I had an experiment where I showed a 4 year old boy these 3 things. Little Jimmy tried flippin the bird because he saw the video game characters do it but, his finger got stuck in that position. Now Little Jimmy must go through life with his hand, flippin the bird wherever he may go.

THIS IS CLEARLY A TAKEOVER THAT IS PLANNED BY THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY. THEY PLAN TO FLIP THE BIRD AT US AT ANY GIVEN TIME AND CORRUPT THE YOUTH INTO FLIPPIN THE BIRD. IT'S A CONSPIRACY. WE MUST TAKE UP ARMS AND FIGHT THIS TAKEOVER. WE MUST STOP THIS BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline P.P.A.

Re: Video Game Conspiracy Revealed
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 03:41:58 pm »
Toad's sprite really looks like that! Yet I have trouble seeing ANY fingers on Sonic's one. >_>
He actually did show Metal Robotnik the dirty finger in the OVA though, but the people who dubbed the film for the Western market edited that out. D:

Also,
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Stefan

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 07:28:30 pm »
This is quite possibly the greatest thread I have ever seen on tsc.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:31:20 pm »
wtf @ eggman!

my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Cutiefox

• Almost acing it...
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista firefox
  • I WILL A-KNOCK YOU OUT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 08:12:21 pm »
STOP THIS BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND.

It clearly got out of their hands. :O

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:24 pm »
Toad likes his double deuce. >_>
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Print

Hits: 1,056 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.