don't click here

Why did someone rape my Emerald Coast Strat?

Print

Author Topic: Why did someone rape my Emerald Coast Strat?  (Read 6593 times)

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 08:56:40 pm »
I dont know if thats another one of your old sites or not cybrax so I cant really tell, although the information given is exactly like the video you recorded

I have a question though. After the first checkpoint, when you hit that blue ramp, instead of going up that vertical wall and taking the normal route, wouldn't it be faster to simply jump on top of the wall to your left (this is right after that blue ramp after the first checkpoint) and spindash and jump and land on the next blue zipper ramp that is right after the three loops next to each other?

It's hard to pull off, but if you manage to do it, it seems to save alot of time. But hey, what do I know about SADX? So, maybe going up the vertical wall like you did in your video is faster...

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 08:59:48 pm »
Lol, look at the times on that page...

Offline Rolken

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 09:01:50 pm »
Gee, and I thought he was doing a public service for a change. I'll take it down and put your guides up (I'm not at home right now).
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 09:25:59 pm »
Bah I dont care, those are crap anyone can submit them with my crappy spelling and grammer errors at least I dont look like an idiot lol.

Print

Hits: 136 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.84 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.