don't click here

ATTN: Shadowfan, CyberShadow

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: Shadowfan, CyberShadow  (Read 15784 times)

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
ATTN: Shadowfan, CyberShadow
« on: January 01, 2008, 06:19:24 pm »
We know you both have been submitting fake times for SA2(B). Stop submitting fake times or you will face the BANHAMMER.

I suggest you two redo all the stats that you have submitted thus far and then submit your new stats. (Considering your stats are all yellow and worse, this might help you improve.)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: Shadowfan, CyberShadow
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 06:50:02 pm »

Just so you know, multi-account-ing is bad.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 06:53:17 pm »
The respomoce made earlier was by me. I just wanted to let you know that because the my brother was logged on in his profile when I submitted my responce to your message.
     ---Shadowfan

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:53 pm »

I have no idea where you were when I said it in the chat yesterday, but those 2 accounts are used by 2 different people.  4 accounts come from their IP address, but that's because OmegaDJ has brothers who recently joined the site.  He even told me himself.

Offline X-5

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 09:55:01 pm »

no, it helps us reach 2200 total members faster which will make supersonic944 happy

Offline OmegaDJ

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 12:29:06 am »
It's True! CyberShadow and Shadowfan are my brothers, but they didn't mean to get in trouble. We got SA2(B) in December 2004. So all their stats are old from way back when years ago. I too have played SA2(B), but I don't compete in SA2(B) becuase Shadow the Hedgehog is too much fun (and it's all I feel like playing/competing in at the moment). They just became members a few days ago. Sorry for all the trouble!

OmegaDJ   

Offline Telnaior

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 12:32:42 am »
@OmegaDJ: Congrats on your first post!

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 03:23:03 pm »
PS: When I said "redo your stats", I didn't mean "make up a random number and submit it".

e.g. Shadowfan's Lost Colony 1 Score - 3276.

Make sure you actually use the Confirm screen and confirm your entries before submitting! I'm going to add a timeout value sometime today so it won't accept your submission until the timeout period expires.

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 04:52:36 pm »

Some people just don't get it. CyberShadow, that SA2(B) / Shadow 1 boss time you just submitted (a "New Record") is fake. Either stop submitting fake records or you will be banned.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 04:55:30 pm »
Are you checking your statistics on the console as you submit? I sure hope you are. You might want to look again.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Rolken

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 05:03:15 pm »
Since there was at least one record, I have suspended all related stats. They can be reinstated if this is resolved amicably.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:00 pm »
I would like to know when this "timeout" period is over. I didn't cheat and submit fake stats. My stats are both real and bad. I haven't gone back to redo them. And, Gerbilsoft that 3276 was a mistake. It was supposed to say 32760. It was just a typo. Since you warned me earlier, I tried to delete my stats but was unable to. I also haven't submitted another Sonic Adventure 2 Battle stat since you warned me, at least I hope not. Although one of my brothers may have by mistake without realizing that I was still logged on. Please respond.
     ---Shadowfan

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 05:28:12 pm »
Oh yeah I would like to thank both Groudon199 and OmegaDJ for being in my corner. I appreciate it a lot.
     ---Shadowfan

Re: ATTN:
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 05:44:10 pm »
Dear Gerbilsoft and Rolken,
I am so sorry that I submitted a fake time. I didn't know that time was fake. My brother BigAL49 told me the time was 0:10:26. I know I probably should have asked one of my other brothers who are known as Shadowfan and OmegaDJ to tell me the time. How long am I banned for? If you could find it in your hearts to forgive me, and give me a second chance, I would be thankful for that. 

---CyberShadow
The ultimate robo lifeform

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 06:16:58 pm »
Come to think of it though, I was submitting my Sonic Battle and Shadow the Hedgehog stats which are also real. I would like for this to be resolved soon. I haven't been posting fake stats. I've been looking at the rules for about five days now. I can't find anything that I've done that is illegal. My profile says I've been banned. Is that true or is this just a timeout period or neither of these options? 

Re: ATTN: Rolken, Gerbilsoft
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 06:30:52 pm »
Once again I am sorry for the fake times. How long am I banned? My profile says I have been banned. Is it serious? Am I not banned? How do I correct or delete my stats? With my sonic adventure 2 battle, it is hard to tell apart 0, 8, and 6. A mistake might have been made. That's probably what happened.

---CyberShadow   

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 06:39:03 pm »
For reading the times from the games, I suggest upgrading to a component video cable. If your TV doesn't support component video, you can use your PC monitor instead by using an X2VGA converter: http://www.x2vga.com/ It's expensive, but worth it.

Also, Rolken has unbanned both of you. Just make sure to be a bit more careful when submitting stats.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 06:40:47 pm »
We don't ban for any particular length of time, it's until things are resolved. If your TV is bad, I suppose that's just how it is, so you're unbanned. It's apparently been sufficiently long since we've reinstated someone that nobody remembers how to reinstate stats, so I'll have to look into it, lol. In the meantime, you can make whatever submissions you want; just be as accurate as you can.

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 06:48:02 pm »
Thank you very much. I appreciate it alot. My brother Cybershadow does too.
   ---Shadowfan

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 07:15:55 pm »
You won't need to recover my stats. I'm already resubmitting my stats along with a few of my newer stats. Thanks again.
   ---Shadowfan

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 07:31:06 pm »
can either of you take pics of your stats?
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Shadowfan

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 09:25:51 pm »
Good idea, I hadn't thought about that. To be honest though, I'm not sure. The only problem is that our father probably doesn't want to let us use his camera for that purpose.

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 10:17:19 pm »
Rolken,
On Prision Island normal mission I submitted a time a few days ago and didn't notice that it was my time and comment were the same. The time was done by me as DISABLED. I don't know what happened with this and so I submitted a time again this one is better by a second or so.
The time and scores are still there. Please delete them.

---CyberShadow

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 10:21:44 pm »
Not exactly sure how the "DISABLED" thing happened. I changed the ID back to your user ID and marked them as suspended.

Print

Hits: 280 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.17 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.