don't click here

Overall Percentage Fix

Print

Author Topic: Overall Percentage Fix  (Read 2958 times)

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
Overall Percentage Fix
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:30:16 pm »
I fixed a long-standing bug with regards to percentage on overall tables. For some reason, the percentage listed for game rankings wasn't the same as the member profile ranking. It turns out that the algorithm used to calculate the percentage on the game rankings pages was wrong, and it was using a maximum points value that was way too high. I fixed it so it uses the same algorithm as the overall maximum points function.

The most obvious change is less reds, oranges, and yellows, especially in SA1 and SA2 Races. The bottom of the charts is now 0% for users who have no submissions in that chart, instead of ~35% for SA1 and SA2 races, and 3-5% for SA1 and SA2 Overall. (Actually, the users with 0% will be removed eventually, since those were users who had their stats suspended. There's another bug that prevents the overall stats for those users from being removed from the charts, and I will work on fixing that later.)

Print

Hits: 62 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 971.51 KB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.