don't click here

A radio station for us (from the brits)

Print

Author Topic: A radio station for us (from the brits)  (Read 4728 times)

Offline Antronach

A radio station for us (from the brits)
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:02:03 am »
http://www.radiosega.net/

Basically a British radio station that only plays SEGA music. They got JGR and JSRF music there along with other SEGA games (some of which might not be the best). Plus you download music off the site, so that's my Christmas present to you guys.
Quote from: Emma Lover
Solution? Live with it.

Offline eggFL

Re: A radio station for us (from the brits)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 12:49:41 pm »
ok thanks

..although it seems they don't have much of a selection.

Anyway, I am still downloading music from this site:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/view-all

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 02:58:19 pm »
Reminds me of SAGE, and consequently Sonic Radio. Neither lasted long...there aren't many songs to fall back on or in the case of SAGE a strong enough community to support a massive project. And you can only listen to "I am the Eggman" so long before it gets old.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 03:32:36 pm »
erm

SAGE is still around, it's only supposed to last one week each year

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:51 pm »
It's still around, but unless I'm more out of touch than I thought, SAGE has been dead for a few years. Unclear expression and overall poor use of language on my end, sorry for the mixup and please resume your everyday lives.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 11:30:08 pm »
errrr... It's still around... but it's dead? Perhaps you mean that the event has turned lackluster? Even in that case you'd be pretty wrong as the last SAGE was hailed as the greatest ever, with an excellent showing of games and events like Ryan Drummond showing up to chat. I know this because, incase you had any doubts about it's existence, I was there.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:07 pm »
BY THE POWER OF THE 4 OLD MEN FROM FINAL FANTASY 3 PLEASE CALM DOWN.

I REALIZE I AM IN FACT OUT OF TOUCH AND MADE MY STATEMENT IN IGNORANCE. I CHOSE IN SPITE OF ITS MORAL IMPLICATIONS TO IGNORE THE RIGHTEOUS PATH OF THE FOUR OLD MEN.

THERE IS -NO REASON- TO GET ALL AGGRESSIVE AND VENT YOUR PRIMAL RAGES.

DO YOU THINK THE FALSE DIETY TIKAL WOULD APPROVE?

SORRY I'M BEING CONDESCENDING BUT I'VE SEEN YOU DO IT IN THIS SAME EXACT STYLE BEFORE AND WANT YOU TO ASSESS IT. I MAY STEAL THIS IDEA FOR USE IN ANOTHER FORUM. DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION? EVEN IF I DON'T I STILL WANT A GRADING ON A SCALE OF 1/10, WHERE ONLY NUMERICAL VALUES ARE INCLUDED. FAIL IS NOT A  NUMERICAL VALUE. ONLY NUMBERS, NO WORDS. OK? I'M GENUINELY CURIOUS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THIS WORKS FOR ME. I WANT TO KNOW THE STRENGTH OF THE PRESENCE OF THE 4 OLD MEN IN MY SOUL.

ANYWAYS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE PART WITH PERMISSION BECAUSE I DOUBT YOU'D FIND OUT IF I DID THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND EVERYONE MORE OR LESS COPIES YOU HERE, TO WHICH YOU TAKE NO OBJECTION. AS A SIDE NOTE THAT IS NOT IMMEDIATELY RELEVANT TO WHAT I'M TRYING TO GET ACROSS WITH THIS POST, BUT MAYBE SOME PEOPLE STOP BECAUSE OF IT, IT'S GETTING ON MY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVES.

Now that that's out of the way, I guess I'm not nearly so much aloof of the affairs of the Sonic community as I thought. I saw people bashing SAGE in chat, saying that the majority of game submissions were too broken to play or otherwise not worth the effort, a few of the moderators were dicks, and the events on the whole sucked, which was apparently a mistake unless you're not reliable either. I took this to be the general concensus, and figured SAGE info, or at least an arbitrary plug, would find its way to TSC if it were in any way noteworthy.

If you pull a link from somewhere on the site explicitly talking about last Summer's SAGE and how successful it was, I will look like such a moron for not having the foresight to check ahead of time like I could very easily do right now.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 12:10:04 am »
ok you have failed my style of capital lettering already due to two things:

1. you used proper punctuation
2. you're being cynical instead of ironic

Anyway, they've thrown all the important topics all over the place seeing as the SAGE 2007 information forum is kaput, but there's still a few good topics lying around:

http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3409
http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3206
http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3201

Print

Hits: 98 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.