don't click here

ITT rooms and stuff

Print

Author Topic: ITT rooms and stuff  (Read 55700 times)

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
ITT rooms and stuff
« on: November 11, 2007, 04:07:01 pm »
Hooray for the forum not laming up this time.

So yeah I told mike Id show off my 3rd TV when I got it, so I decided to take mass pics of my room instead, so yeah. Without further ado, a trip into RPG's lair!

If for some reason you want to see them noncropped, paste the URL into the address bar or something

This is what you see from the doorway, facing into the room

And then the rest of my room from just inside the doorway. Yes, that is IRC you can see on my laptop, hai guys!

This bedspread is just awesome and deserved a pic

So this is my new gaming rig.

And...behind door number one!

Epic close up shots.

And now, a look at how horrendous all the wires behind that beast looks.

So like I also took a pic of my poor old tiny TV thats no longer even plugged in ;_;
Yes Gerbil that is that relic PC that is virtually useless I told you about earlier that you can see.

So like I decided to pichax all the shizz on my bookshelf too

More epic close ups!
Also you cannot see my SA2 10th Anniversary Box Set because it is behind Prey. Oh well.

<3 my room

Oh and I took this to send to Chuck >_>

Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: ITT rooms and stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 04:27:49 pm »
EDIT: This room was completely changed come Christmas. You can ignore this post, go look on the bottom of page 2 for my new, much better room.

Here's my room... warning. It sucks.

First, my lolworthy bed

I didn't sleep in that last night, for it was deflated. Instead I slept in my brother's empty room.

Now everything else.

Yeah, that's Deathly Hallows sitting on the floor near my dresser. And that stack of papers on top of that black box is the complete guide to SRB2. Yes, I printed that whole damn thing.
The other papers near the cube is my guide to Wind Waker.

Close up of my Cube stuff:

Stupid imageshack decided to fuck up the image, so you can't read what I put for the games... I'll just recite it here.
In order of left to right, excluding Melee on the floor:
Animal Crossing, Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (yes you may laugh), WarioWorld, Tak 3, ChibiRobo, Super Monkey Ball 2, Pikmin 1, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime 1, Mario Party 6, Pokemon XD, Paper Mario TTYD...
and my Sonic collection:
Mega Collection, Shadow, Gems, Heroes, Riders, SADX, and SA2B.

Those games were sort of listed in order of how much I play them.
Oh I also have wind waker but iono where I stuck it.

Feel free to laugh at me or whatever
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:05:11 am by Pidgey »
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 04:39:59 pm »
Until I can find my mom's camera which has a flash (unlike my camera, for some reason), these pics will do for now.

As with RPG, we'll start from the doorway.

Next is a quick shot of the laptop.  Seeing as how I didn't plan to get on IRC, I got to the TSC home page instead.  If you look closely, you'll see my X key is still off, and I don't plan to ever put it back on.  I can still type an X, BTW.

Random shot of the GH2 and GH3 boxes.  Remember that I got GH3 at Wal-Mart, and they bundle the Red SG controller with it instead of the Kramer Striker that comes with it elsewhere.

And to wrap up the need-to-use-a-camera-with-flash pics, here's a corner of the room I rarely visit.

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 04:53:41 pm »
http://rapidshare.com/files/69060520/omg_it_s_teh_nintendan_s_house_.wmv.html

This is an OLD video I made many years ago. I made this for a specific individual to be honest, so there might be a few wtf moments, but I do tour the house

I think I had a cold back then or something because my voice sounds deeper than usual

oh well, enjoy I guess

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 05:53:39 pm »
jeez rooms too?

dont know if I want to go that far with my personal life >_>
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline X-5

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 06:56:08 pm »
I (think) I see a spider in rpg's room on his tv or whatever it is.. spiders pwn

anyway theres no way i am gunna let you guys see my room.. its just wasted. i used to be very lazy back 8 years ago and its just kind of never been fixed, and since its so bad and I  feel its not even worth cleaning up.. not to mention its got about 3 holes in the wall from when I got mad while playing SA2B and threw the controller.  oh and theres another sliver-like hole from when I threw a spoon, the spoon had something stuck on it so I tried to shake it off and lost my grip... went right through, dunno how since it was not much force at all.

so yeah I think you can understand. this will change tho in a few years when I get my own house,  I will make sure it stays perfect!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 07:27:38 pm »
I (think) I see a spider in rpg's room on his tv or whatever it is.. spiders pwn

<3Boris<3

It is the only spider to date that I do not avoid at all costs and flail if it touches me.

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 07:49:53 pm »
RPG I used to have that bedspread and pillowcase. You have awakened happy memories.

Though I envy you having a third tv. :( The only one I have is about the size of that smallest one.

I would show my room but I'm too lazy, hahaha.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 08:20:38 pm »
I actually have two of the bedspread!

My nan bought one for me and my middle bro, and he doesnt ever have it on his bed anymore so I took it C:

Offline eggFL

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 09:03:13 pm »
Awesome rooms. Too bad you don't have any good TV's.

I don't have games or TV's in my room so it's boring.

And nice bed RPG.... >.>

lol @ "This is Living"

good stuff

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 11:13:58 pm »
Since I'm too lame to take a picture I'll just give the description. It's lame anyways.

From entry: On the right is my brother's bed (currently not used as he's away at school on the other side of the state) and bookshelf. My bed's by the window straight ahead. Shelf next to it with a small table. The table currently holds my GC games (SA2B, SADX, SSBM, Gems, Madden '07) and random shit that I need to clean up at some point. Oh, and my old license plate. >_>

Top shelf has various caps that I wear depending on my mood. In front of the table is a cardboard box with 40-some Genesis games. Including every one in the Sonic series.

Along the left wall (which is only a couple inches from the door) lie our two dressers. On my bro's is the TV (a crappy old one) which only I use. On mine are the GameCube and Genesis, plus a couple of old projects from my high school pottery class which I use as change jars. They're a bit heavy. >_>

Yeah my room's pretty lame.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 10:12:16 am »
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 06:39:29 pm »
I don't want to take pictures so I too will give a (bad)description.
From The door:

On the left I have a bookshelf which is crowded with old books,(only on the top shelf, which I also keep my anime collection)and on the bottom shelf I have random stuff which I don't know what half of it is.

On the right I have my desk, which has an enormous pile of papers and NP magazines.(I subscribe to NP. I also have a subscription to SJ)I also have my wallet(which currently holds well around 16 dollars(I spent 50 on MSOG))and quite a few other things, such as a clipboard, pencils, blank sheets of paper, and a few other things.

To the left of that is my dresser, which, of course, holds my clothes. I keep a lot of things on top of it, such as my stamped penny collection, a bowl I made out of a record, and some wooden things I made a while ago.

Next I have my closet, which is full of completely random things. I keep a lot of papers in there, a few Lego sets, and my pants and sweaters. Not much else.

Then I have my bed. I happen to have a radio, box of tissues, and a pail on it. Next to it I have a small nightstand(Yes, I have one of these) which I have a roll of breath mints, old cough drop rappers, a lamp, a waterbottle, and a big pile of books and magazines, which I have an even bigger pile of magazines and books under it than I have atop it.

Lastly, I have the corner I seem to never go near. I have a drum with a rabbit fur on it, an inflatable guitar, and a lot of dirty clothes.

So there you have it. A bad description of my room.
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 08:10:38 pm »
Phear my awesome room :o

From the door:

Console section:

Pretty self-explanatory. Systems include Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, Saturn, SNES, Genesis, and N64

Computer Area:

computer, scanner, printer (without ink <_<), LCD screen, webcam, bass-enhanced speakers, telephone, lava lamp, and misc. knick-knacks

Closet:

We took the doors off to expand the room, providing quite the extension. Includes my stereo system, more games, and some other stuff. I won't even try to name all the gameboy games I have in there, it's way too many <_<

Gallery:

Right above my computer. You'll find absolutely none of these displayed pictures at my deviantART account: http://auriman1.deviantart.com

Console Game Stash:

Located right under my game consoles. I've modified that thing several times to still have room for all my games in an organized fashion, although it's starting to completely overflow <_<. I won't bother listing them, as it would take forever and the picture's decent anyway, although I'll note Final Fantasies 1-9 and Chrono Cross/Trigger are behind the stack in front on the left.

My Bed:

Adorned with the standard 2005 Sonic plush set.

Leaving the Room:

Not much to say here.
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 01:23:29 am »
Damn you all and your rooms that can actually be called rooms.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 02:13:59 am »
holy shit @ auriman's...so much more neat than mine :/

I'mma take some pics tommorrow.

Completed Runs:

In the Future:

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 01:48:49 pm »
So talking with Sondow in chat reminded me that I never posted my room. So... bump.

This is what you see as you walk into the door. It's not usually this clean, though. The widescreen TV is the result of the hundred or so extra hours I was expected to work around the holidays. The stereo on the dresser on the left is pretty much unused.

This is my bed and bookshelf. Y'know, just in case you were too retarded to figure that out. There's paychecks and cash sitting on top of the shelf... I really should deposit those into the bank. >_> The frame up on the wall holds the certificate I received when I earned a black belt, and the trophy is from a spelling bee from way back in fifth grade.

This would be where I spend most of my time when I'm in here... possibly more than in the bed. There's an OpenSUSE desktop (that I never use) being obscured by the chair. In the lower-left is the mushroom we so tactfully call the Sega 32X, and the shelves to the left of the picture hold miscellaneous Gamecube games and DVDs. The printer goes unused, as I send a signal to a wireless one on the other side of the house, and the case of Genesis games in front of that hasn't been opened in ages. The case on the high shelf next to the computer holds an old GameGear that hasn't seen the light of day in some time.

Here's a PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Saturn, and DVD player. There's also a white phone cord on the floor for no apparent reason -- my phone is wireless, and on top of the dresser in the left of the picture.

Here's a cushion, a trumpet that I stopped using after high school, and the TV that used to sit in place of that widescreen model. The frames on the wall are from two $1000 scholarships I won for "exemplary performance" on the easy-as-hell state standardized math tests in 8th and 10th grades.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 04:52:05 pm »
The frames on the wall are from two $1000 scholarships I won for "exemplary performance" on the easy-as-hell state standardized math tests in 8th and 10th grades.

Hey, I got a five on the 8th grade one, and will most definitely get a five next year on the tenth grade test (I will be in eleventh grade math then...), yes, math is easy.

I will post mine tonight.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 07:57:10 pm »
I'mma take some pics tommorrow.

Where are those pics? <_<

This is the view from my window:

I love my Green Hill-ish district. (:

I don't have pics of my room right now...
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 08:05:40 pm »
I'll update my post here when my room doesn't look like shit. Don't expect that to happen soon, considering I just had a leg surgery yesterday.

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 03:47:08 am »
http://www.game0brain.com/room1.jpg

A walk-in picture, simple enough. Slim Jims can full of marbles, hamper, Guitar Hero III box, bass guitar and amp.

http://www.game0brain.com/room2.jpg

My game systems, television, and stereo go here. I've got a Wii, Nintendo 64, PlayStation1, and Dreamcast. The stereo will not play CDs because the disc rotator is broken, but radio and other plug-ins are fine. The television is cool with its DVD/VCR combo built in. DVD Recorder is also on top.

http://www.game0brain.com/room3.jpg

Bookshelf of games and Death Note manga. You all know Death Note is the best piece of fiction ever.

http://www.game0brain.com/room4.jpg

From a corner of my room. My TY Beanie Babies are on the bed-shelf thing. The bed is flip (I was watching Death Note earlier), and you can see it was 3:29 on my alarm clock when I took the picture (it was AM).That door is my closet, not the way out, by the way.

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 02:21:51 pm »
Two things.

I want your Pikachu plushie :(

Why do you have Xbox games if you don't have the system? Or did you sell it or something?

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 10:27:20 pm »
The XBox is in my parents room because I only play DDR on it, but I have no working mats.

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 09:07:12 pm »

Yeah... From the doorway. 8D

Where I sleep. :]

Various posters. From left to right: Linkin Park, Interplay, and Trogdor. A bit to the right of the Trogdor poster, but not in this pic, is a tight Wolverine poster. :]

My N64 & TV. D: Gamecube and PS2 are over here somewhere, Xbox is to the left of the PS2 but not visible. PS2 broke, Xbox 360 plays any Xbox game I own, and Wii plays GC games.

The video game rack, with video games I'm currently not playing often enough to have 'em in the main room where the consoles are.
EDIT: And what the fuck, I have 2 Sonic Adventure: DXes. WHY

My dresser. It's obvious that I've cleaned it up a bit. XD

And just for fun, Mudkip liekz guitar.

Mayb main room pics some other day.

~Strong Bad
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 09:20:02 pm by Strong Bad »

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 10:01:47 am »
Well I've decided to update my room pix. The room's looked somewhat like this since Christmas, I was just too lazy to update for FOUR MONTHS.

Obligatory walk-in pic. My desk is the main focus, I guess. Even though it's out of focus... shut up k.

My bed. I know it's not made perfect stfu. Also my alarm clock, cup, and moisturizing lotion for my legs. >_>
EDIT: Oh, forgot, there's also the old Wind Waker guide and a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2008.
Shut up Gerbil.

Here's the gaming section of my desk. Old-ass TV, PS2, gamecube on top of PS2. You can see some of my controllers, and even my foam sword from Legoland that I swing like a maniac at my brother during our pseudo-duels. That white thing to the left is my main game case for my DS, which is also barely visible left of that.

Here's my computer desk, the place where I spend most of the day at home. Visible is my monitor, keyboard, 'cube games, DS and its game pack, computer speakers, handheld calculator, home phone, wireless internet thingy, and some other miscellanous shizz.
Oh and of course my huge chair. 8D

Closeup of my games, though you still probably can't see them very well anyway. Or maybe you can. EDIT: Okay you can.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:14:03 am by Pidgey »

Offline F-Man

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 11:14:28 pm »

I used to have a comfy pink couch rather than this lousy old chair. :(

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 01:35:48 am »
Sondow that is a relatively new TV by comparison to this:

Old picture (June '06?), but the same TV's there.

I'm almost certain it's older than I am.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline F-Man

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 04:14:25 am »
Very quite late with this but I'm updating my TV pic. (old one)

Should take fewer than a couple weeks to load

I decided to let it full size when I realized you could easily see each game and movie on the top shelf. I couldn't even do that when I was only photographing that stuff alone.

And I got a new comfy couch. :)

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 06:06:12 pm »
super late with these and yes the thread is old...but better late than never!

BASEMENT;

the comp

my wii and ps2

ps2 games, wii games, some GC games, ps1 games, other CDs

ROOM

genesis, GC, ps1 and games

close up of GC and genesis games

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:12:24 pm by Shadow Jacky »

Completed Runs:

In the Future:

Offline MechaAshura

• Can't use any of the xm#smps worth... you know
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie7
  • Whee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 03:37:03 am »
Honestly I don'y have a digital camera but i;ll show you a smaller version of a poster I made
...sig? what sig?

Print

Hits: 482 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.34 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.