don't click here

Toulouse (Carcassonne) Tournament

Print

Author Topic: Toulouse (Carcassonne) Tournament  (Read 28444 times)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: Toulouse (Carcassonne) Tournament
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 01:34:39 am »
ok bye hax I do believe

lies. I was FORCED off. Would you people like me to be unable to come on TSC for roughly a month because of my parents disconnecting my comp?

There's the reason for my "ok bye". I had to go watch a movie with my parents or my comp would go bye-bye.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 01:15:38 pm »
mike89 - 148
Achlys - 134
PPA - 108

This being by far my worst game and still winning says a bit for my opposition. >_> To be fair PPA had a headache by the looks of it.

I held a massive pasture and a massive res lead the whole game so I felt pretty much unassailable. However with about ten tiles to go, and me holding a 3-2 lead over PPA, Achlys makes a move on it! It now stands at 3-2-2 and slightly vulnerable. Achlys makes a last-ditch play for it with six tiles to go.

Now he needs to draw a tile with two pastures that share a corner. And his tile is...

...monastery-road. FUCK!

Luckily I was still close enough to run over the top of him with my huge res lead.

<3 Thorn.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 05:06:22 pm »
mike89 - 148
Achlys - 134
PPA - 108

This being by far my worst game and still winning says a bit for my opposition. >_> To be fair PPA had a headache by the looks of it.

I held a massive pasture and a massive res lead the whole game so I felt pretty much unassailable. However with about ten tiles to go, and me holding a 3-2 lead over PPA, Achlys makes a move on it! It now stands at 3-2-2 and slightly vulnerable. Achlys makes a last-ditch play for it with six tiles to go.

Now he needs to draw a tile with two pastures that share a corner. And his tile is...

...monastery-road. FUCK!

Luckily I was still close enough to run over the top of him with my huge res lead.
Yeah, I had to leave for a couple of turns. My back hurt, my head did as well and I felt miserable in general. Could be my cold, or that I just sat in front of the computer for too long. :(
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Print

Hits: 516 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1008.91 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.