don't click here

Got Sonic Heroes Glitches?

Print

Author Topic: Got Sonic Heroes Glitches?  (Read 2713 times)

Offline JBertolli

Got Sonic Heroes Glitches?
« on: May 19, 2007, 09:35:40 pm »
Yeah, I finally got around to starting my Sonic Heroes glitches site.
http://www.game0brain.com/shglitches

I'm making videos right now so there will be a list soon. This will be like Marth's Sonic Adventure 1 glitch site but only split into multiple pages :P And, should I mention how TBG works or should I not since I know some people try to keep others from know so they don't use it >_>

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
Re: Got Sonic Heroes Glitches?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 09:49:36 pm »
Two questions:

1. Is there not an actual list of glitches yet?

2. You'll host the videos, but you're basically not accepting attachments? :( I guess I can upload short videos
to my own site and then get you to move them back to your site so I can delete them and free up a few megabytes.

I've discovered the Team Rose before-the-start glitches, a Team Chaotix after-the-goal glitch, and the Chaotix-MM one.
And then there's my brother's glitch to get Team Rose into the wrong areas of Mystic Mansion.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline JBertolli

Re: Got Sonic Heroes Glitches?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 04:17:48 pm »
Oh, didn't notice this post until now :(

1. I'm collecting some videos of glitches I know for now while waiting for others to send me glitches. As soon as I get some sent of get enough of mine, I'll start the list.

2. I don't know. I just never liked attachments :( You can go ahead and send attachments anyway :P

Print

Hits: 122 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.