don't click here

Not sure if this is the right section, but...

Print

Author Topic: Not sure if this is the right section, but...  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Not sure if this is the right section, but...
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:11:46 pm »
http://radio.emulationzone.org/chan1/

You MUST look at this. It's part of SCD, so some of you might hate it automatically, but it's a "radio station" where you can listen to various songs and jingles from SEGA games. There are two sections, AM and FM, which are basically like "high-def" and "low-def" on TV. They also play different songs.

Sometimes, there are special shows on both channels. Check out the shows section for more info.

So, in an overview, it's a radio station for WinAmp where you listen to SEGA music, majorly Sonic games'. ATM of posting, it's playing Crazy Gadget from SA2. Most of the music being played is t3h c00lio.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure if this is the right section, but...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 07:36:33 pm »
Most people here have knowledge of the Sonic community around us, but regardless, I suppose it deserves a topic or something.

I personally prefer listening to whatever tunes I like. Some day, you might want to listen to E.G.G.M.A.N, or perhaps Flame Core part 2 is more in your taste. That's my view, anyway.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:27:19 pm »
Yea just download them all yourself! I mean, it's great music, why wouldn't you?

On a related note, I have this week rediscovered Megaman music. That shit is UN BELIEVABLE. Even some of the original NES tunes are among the greatest game tunes ever made, ever. I highly recommend them.

edit: Oh and btw does someone off hand know how to submit to FFshrine? (aka Galbadia Hotel) They still don't have Sonic06 soundtrack, I really felt that this urgently needs to be remedied.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 06:32:39 am »
SSR > SGR.

I might even do a show on SSR tonight STAY TUNED omg.

ps. the chances I actual do a show are probably low.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 02:15:28 pm »
edit: Oh and btw does someone off hand know how to submit to FFshrine? (aka Galbadia Hotel) They still don't have Sonic06 soundtrack, I really felt that this urgently needs to be remedied.

You have to upload it to rapidshare.de (they specifically request that this website be used) and you have to post a link to it on their forums in order for it to be held on GH.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline eggFL

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 11:52:42 pm »
Is rapidshare.com okay? I heard that rapidshare.de is locked, in any case I don't know how to use it.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 04:21:25 pm »
As long as it's rapidshare, yes.

Print

Hits: 85 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.