don't click here

I got a chaos emerald?

Print

Author Topic: I got a chaos emerald?  (Read 10895 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
I got a chaos emerald?
« on: April 26, 2004, 06:48:40 pm »
yesterday, I played the level Power Plant as team Rose to get the mission 2 emblem. I grabbed the key and entered the special stage. In the special stage, I caught up to the chaos emerald. However, when I looked at the Power Plant level as Team Rose, it says that I don't have the emerald, along with the other characters. Can team rose not collect emeralds? Can only a certain team do that? Or do I need to play the special stage from the first level in the zone as well? And also, 1 time I collected a chaos emerald as 2 different teams in the second level, but it said all 4 teams had aqquired emeralds. If somebody can explain this, it will be appreciated.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline F-Man

I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 07:25:34 pm »
When you get an emerald with one team, you get it for that level with all teams at once.

That's for your second question.

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 08:04:42 pm »
I assumed that it would work something like that.....but does anybody know the answer to the first? I was near the end when I got the emerald, so maybe the game thought that the emerald reached the goal first, though it ended before the end of the course....

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2004, 04:50:15 am »
Are you playing the PS2 version? That's so riddled with bugs its not funny. I'm quite ashamed of myself to have one :(

If you're on either of the two other versions, I have no idea. Maybe one of your earlier suggestions is correct, that you were able to keep going after the race should be finished. Can you remember your time bonus?

<3 Thorn.

Offline CosmicFalcon

I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2004, 12:06:05 pm »
Isn't the second emerald grey? I can't remember right now, but if it is, it might be there, it just might look like it isn't because of its colour.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 05:10:58 pm »
Isn't the second emerald grey? I can't remember right now, but if it is, it might be there, it just might look like it isn't because of its colour.
To answer your question, no, it's green...I think.
Can you remember your time bonus?
Yes. I beleive it was 1,000.
Also, first multi-quote post by me that includes name and time, w00t.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 06:20:00 pm by blueblaze »

I HOPE YOU DO

I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 08:29:29 pm »
yeah I played PS2 and Xbow demos and they are glitchy PS2 one I jumped and the control stick acted like Right was on default and I kiled myself. Stupid PS2.
"Throw a knife at a monitor to seriously hack it" -Me
"Screens have databases in my world" -Me
"No, it does not mean "*sleeping*" -GerbilSoft
Chatroom Quotes
------------------------------

Rolken: Less caps, more cool
"itt we're cool" topic in Wikkity!

blueblaze: So, for once I agree with formarfan.
"If you can read this" topic in Wikkity!

• win8 chrome
    • View Profile
I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 12:33:22 pm »
yeah I played PS2 and Xbow demos and they are glitchy PS2 one I jumped and the control stick acted like Right was on default and I kiled myself. Stupid PS2.
Not sure if the PS2 is like the Gamecube in this aspect, but if the control stick is in a certain position when the game is turned on, then in whatever game you are playing, your character/whatever will constantly go in that direction, unless you turn the system off.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
I got a chaos emerald?
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 09:16:01 pm »
Usually there is some way to manually reset the controller... On the GCN controller, you hold X, Y, and Start for 3 seconds (that's what it says on the package, but it's really less time than that)... It's useful if your in a game where you always need to hold a direction, or if you need to hold a direction for a level...
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Print

Hits: 140 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.