• Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 11:06:10 pm »
Hey, you're only doing this so you have a better chance of beating me! :P

Not the worst idea I've seen posted here, but since the game doesn't keep track of all 3 characters' best times, it might be hard for some people to keep track.

<3 Thorn.

Offline SadisticMystic

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 11:10:37 pm »
Given our precedent in cases like this, it's fairly safe that the rankings will remain as they are (unified for all characters).

If for some reason that changes, I'm making sure that section gets a category weight of 0.334, so it wouldn't end up being any more or less of an influence on the rankings than it is now.

Offline Rolken

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 11:27:34 pm »
Until you give me an idea of where on earth to start with one, you can shove your relational databases up your rear and stop whining, because our current system works fine. I might be more inclined to spend hours learning how to remake the site if it actually bothered anyone else.

Concurring with SadisticMystic's opinion.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 03:58:09 pm »
Except your current system doesn't work fine, it merely works adequately some of the time.  And speaking of precedents SM, just because you're always a dick doesn't mean it's too late to change now.
That's smart. Badmouth the mods only days after your suspension is lifted. Plus, considering that Sadistic Mystic only said he would try and make it so the rankings will not be greatly impacted by it doesn't mean you have to say that. I mean, he didn't even provoke you.

I HOPE YOU DO

Print

Hits: 49 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.