don't click here

I Am Fucking Pissed

Print

Author Topic: I Am Fucking Pissed  (Read 11777 times)

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
I Am Fucking Pissed
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:41:17 pm »
If you've been in the chat, you know why. If not, read on.

Basically, I'm DESPERATE for Sonic 2006. Of course, it'd be the only reason that I'd get a whole fucking new system, a wireless adapter, and 5000 other things just so I could play it. Sega is too lazy to actually port it to the Wii due to their obsession with graphics, and I'm just out of control because, despite the fact that I was just about to do this, my father redecided on letting my plans go ahead because of the fact that it'd be the only reason for a 360. I'm so angry because I have to wait another billion years just to wait for a game that might not even be good from what we know about it. There are no good games coming out until then, and Sonic 2006 is denied from me. And, not only that, as you can probably guess, my boredom level is at an all-time high.

Somebody help me or something. Give me something to do, help me in some way, Iunno. I'm just pissed off to hell, and I am totally lost as to what I need to do. That's all.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
Re: I Am Fucking Pissed
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:46:57 pm »
Here's some cool alternatives depending on what system you have.
DS: Mega Man ZX. Fun but perhaps too easy for me. Yoshi Island 2 should be out by now and its been worth the wait from what I've read.
PS2: Disgaea 2. Super deep, addictive strategy RPG. Has a hiliarious yet twisted sense of humor along with cool anime style visuals (even if the technical graphics are dated). Its also a series that is generally missed by common gamers, so you should definately play it for an experience.
I'll think of more stuff when I can.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:51:27 pm »
You could try taking a crack at beating my Shadow record.

...Oh, wait.  That could bore you even more.

* Groudon run

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 10:40:19 pm »
I doubt Psy will want to buy any new games. He's probably saving up for a 360. As such, I'll have to be content being the only person exposed to the glory that is Final Fantasy III (*bling*) for the DS.

I know the feeling of having nothing to do for a few months. You could always start a massive project you know you'll never finish. Learn a language (programming or otherwhise), attempt to write something, or maybe tackle a huge novel.

...or, you could ensure you get it quicker through other methods.

You could steal it, but you'd be easy to identify, and I think a GameStop employee could outrun you when you're lugging a ~13 pound box around. Assuming you do succeed in your theft, each probably has a predetermined (term here), and you could be traced. You could write a bad book quickly, get it banned by the Catholic church, and reap large profits from the inevitably high sales. Mayhaps it would be possible to stake out for a PS3 in the 1 hour 20 minutes until it launches? Or, you could pull something similair to Save Toby.

Regardless,

you're sol and jwf.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 02:16:17 am »
You can always replay a game you have had for a while.  You'd be amazed how that relieves boredom.  Especially if you have enough games to replay.
Hi

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 06:19:31 am »
...wow, didn't I just say that my father wasn't going to let me get a 360 at all, because I'd be buying tons of shit just for Sonic 2006?

Aaaanyway... yeah, the point  is, I can't really buy any new games because I need to totally find another way to do this stuff and eventually get SOMETHING in the end.

Magnum: meh.
Groudon: I take that as an insult and will beat your record despite my apparant laziness.
Genus: I'm sure none of those "other methods" would be possible, but hey, at least you gave me a good laugh for a bit.
Quartz: Had it not been the thing I've been doing forever right now, I would have taken it as a good idea.

Thanks for trying, anyway, guys. But groudon will not be a happy little dino dragon thing sometime later.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Paratech

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 01:14:40 am »
You know, Cussing doesn't help. Go get a Dreamcast and play some old school SOnic Adventure First/second. That would clear your mind.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 03:25:01 am »
Wow, you're seriously ranting cuz you can't get a material possession, can't wait to see you when you grow up. There are a lot more important things in the world and there are people with serious problems out there. Just get over it. Go read a book or study for an exam or do some homework or something. Do something productive.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 08:49:57 am »
Yeah seriously.

Just go do something else, jeez.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 11:23:44 am »
You can always replay a game you have had for a while.  You'd be amazed how that relieves boredom.  Especially if you have enough games to replay.

I second that.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 11:35:53 am »
I third that motion.

Besides, when TSC4 rolls around and subsites open up, won't you have more to compete in anyway?
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 11:58:37 am »
^^ Yeah, really.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 04:43:13 pm »
holy crap, there's no way to delete this topic.

Well, I've gotten over this (although not my boredom problem), but I can't delete the topic. Will any admin kindly do this kthx.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 05:45:24 pm »
I bet your not as pissed as I am.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Print

Hits: 184 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.12 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.