Sonic Central > Emerald Challenges

Future Challenge Suggestions (Read Page 1 First)

<< < (2/13) > >>

yse:

--- Quote from: Spinballwizard on October 30, 2006, 05:40:54 pm ---On some it's piss easy, while on others you're forced into Knuckles' route. (I know Knux can get around it for MG2 and CN2, but I don't think he can do anything else.)
--- End quote ---

LB2. :D Also Sandopolis 2.

I can't think of a way to circumvent AI1, HC2, or LR2 though.

Rane:
I also have one:

Finish Sandopolis 2 without switching on the light (maybe without taking damage?), would fit under some category like endurance or handicap :-)
Obviously, not a candidate for a master emerald, but maybe an easy super or a hard chaos one.

hedgehogsamurai:
It's basically what a another member said for Sandoplis act 2

Finish the act without avoiding the ghost switch and not pull on the switch that makes em go away.

Rane:
Yes, thats exactly what i meant.

I just tried it, took me several tries, but i can provide a .giz of it if desired (obviously only to SDM).
There are a few knacks to it, but once you find them out its not too hard.

Also, what about a challenge where you need to finish an act (or a zone?) without obtaining any rings.
In this challenge the choice of level would be free i guess. Probably too easy for a master emerald again.

yse:

--- Quote from: Rane on November 02, 2006, 06:58:49 pm ---Also, what about a challenge where you need to finish an act (or a zone?) without obtaining any rings. In this challenge the choice of level would be free i guess. Probably too easy for a master emerald again.

--- End quote ---

Funny you should mention that.

MK and I have been working our asses off the past couple of days to try and complete a full game without collecting any rings. The Knuckles in Sonic 1 hack gives us the best chance - the only ten rings that appear unavoidable at this stage cover a switch in Labyrinth 2.

I made a GMV which currently completes GH EDIT: up to SY1 with no rings, but it'll be updated soon enough to include Marble and Spring Yard. (SY will be an exercise in frustration for me, but you guys are going to love it.)

Also RPG is a ho for editing my posts. I call power abuse. And no, I'm not being hypocritical in any way. >_>

Douglas: If I were to, hypothetically, actually submit this to TASvideos, which do you think is more impressive? "NO RINGS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME!!!" or "NO RINGS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME except ten I couldn't avoid"?

Hence I continue to work on a way to avoid the last ten.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version