Welcome Center > Hiya Folks

TSC-A Glossary

(1/11) > >>

General Throatstomper:
Ok, so here's the thinking. You're a new he/she registering at TSC, and someone pops a term, uses a phrase, or makes reference to an event you don't understand. You are confused, and so logically express your lack of comprehension, invariably revealing yourself to be a noob, or worse, a n00b. Ergo, here is a nifty tool for you to use and not reveal your ignorance. All questions pertaining to TSC are to be hereby directed to this glossary.

The Glossary

A
Aardvark-The first word in the dictionary.
Aaaaargh-The exclamation of general displeasure towards events as they transpire.
Admin-Rolken; really lame. Also: other site staff that do more nothing.
Adminner-Rolkenner; more Rolken and nostalgic.
Adminnest-Rolkennest; the most Rolken.
AHHHHH[snip]HHHHH-what SkyLights does when he is not pleased; general expression of not being pleased; I feel like annoying the everloving shit out of the entire channel.
Aitamen-Possessing a computer to depressed to live; being ohko'd by a simple sql chart.
Alondite-Identical to Antoshi; boring; kind of in the way sometimes like misplaced furniture.
American-Universally praised; intelligent; well informed; against Globalization; hoarding money into bomb shelters for when the Soviets attack.
Anticlimax-A plot with no real meaning currently being reworked and turned into a comprehensible form.
Antoshi-Always there at the right minute to spoil the ending; identical to Alondite; lacking a "pause" button.
Arse-Someone who sticks to an opinion regardless of facts; arrogant, likely to complain; see also: dick.
Aussie-Not quite British, not quite Aboriginee; a rusty eyed convict; someone living where the water in toilets spin the other way around.

B
b&-To be banned. Also a giant tongue about to lick the bum of some guy in a wheelchair.
B&hammer-To be banned by quick force.
B&hammer'd-To be banned by b&hammer.
Bah-Gah.
Ban-a ban.
Baned-To be banned.
Bane'd-To be banned.
BANN'D-To be banned.
BANNED-To be banned.
Banhammer-To be banned by quick force.
Bandhammer'd-To be banned by bandhammer.
BLAZIN'-Yeah great!
Blueblaze-Just getting his sister's digital camera.
Boobpix-To express distate towards spam.
Boobpixplz-To really want boobpix.
Borked-To be broken beyond report.
Brian-Not missed; not forgotten; a bitter taste in the mouth; slowing down the clock in a genesis game; never able to move on from TSC; one who calls me a retarded�  fluffy bunny.
Brit-One who hangs out in libraries shelving books; compulsively erratic; with bad teeth by nature.

C
Canadian-An American in denial.
Carcassonne-Toulouse
Chanbot-The old channel bot, prone to being exploited.
CF-CosmicFalcon; A falcon with attitude; possibly named "William", "Thester", or "Michael"; prone to long rants.
Cherry-Probably sleeping; watching anime; a red pitted fruit with an initially bitter taste, making way to a sweet aftertaste complimented by soft flavor.
CherryMay-Sleeping; highly British; watching anime; having "lolsony" cut and ready to be pasted into a conversation.
CM-See also:CherryMay, Brit.
coughxcough-That of which I speak is in fact an exception to that of which you speak; I can't think of any other sarcasm marks.
*coughxcough*-I am presently engaged in the act of choking and require immediate assistance; say, have any cough drops on you?
Crap-Shit.
Crappy-Shitty.
Cool-I can't think of a better word to say.
Convention-Read: "TSC Convention".
CosmicFalcon-Having to explain what an abbreviation is; lacking the knowledge of the fourth wall.
Cult-Short for "Sonic Cult"; a large group of self-indulgent morons praising each other for the most remedial tasks.
CyberScore-A competition site dabbling in generic games and hounding users for every detail.

D
Da-never mind actually.
Damnit-Fuck.
Darn-I fear the social repurcussions of swearing.
Death-I am Emo. End the suffering.
Dick-One who reeks of stupidity; penius.
DNF-Not gonna happen.
DSMeet-Formerly half-decent website with a questionable userbase.
DWM-RPG and I are discussing breeding.

E
Eggbot-The older channel bot, prone to random acts of violence and a loyal servant of Sprint.
Eh-Let me just ignore what you said and say something else.
Elitist Gossip-What goes on behind your back, you can't possibly know about.
Er-I know I said something stupid. Let's move on and accept that I was not perfect at that moment.
eggFl-One with a restraining order against everyone; liking Sonic 06.
EpicMafia-Town epic fails. See also mafia.

F
Fission Mail'd-Someone messed up and I miss 6 months ago.
flyby-Rolken's totally married wife; quoting you in English class right now.
Founder-Sprint.
ftl-Shit, this puts me in an awkward position; that could have gone better; *ftw.
ftw-I am in approval of what is presently happening, but don't care enough to say why.
Fu-You did something slightly disadvantageous to me. I wish to express my silent dissaproval.
Fuck-That was bad; I wish to play doctor with you.
Fucker-One who is bad.
Fucktard-Read:Fucker
Fuck You-I am angry and you are a bad person.
Furry-See PPA.

G
Gah-Bah.
GameFaqs-The landfill of the internet.
genus-Superior; inferior; arrogant; modest; running the MKDS tournament; working the system; conflicted.
GerbilSoft-The current channel bot, programmed to summarise news articles, turn everything into an anti sony/microsoft argument, create :P pyramids, report on the results of deal or no deal, report fictional system specs, talk about gentoo, make urmom jokes, and drum.
gf-Read:GameFaqs, but somewhere along the lines of, say, a battered son having Fear of the parent beating them.
gfaqs-Read:GameFaqs, only in a more respectful manner.
ghost-What you'll experience for switching to a member's nick; walking down the street in communist China with no pant backings; with a very interesting grandmother.
GilgaMesh-Someone different; not brian or xebra; capable of impersonating a Chinese in a single sentence.
Good-You are following my plan quite nicely.
Great-I am heartened by your progress as an individual.
groudon-Likely to kill anyone who says anything bad about him.
grrrrrr-I am anthromorphic and wish to be spayed or nudered.
gtfo-I doubt what you are saying highly; you have inconvenience me yet again, you scoundrel!

H
HalfLife-Mysterious obsession of select users on the forum; kind of ok after Episode 1.
HalfOp-One without power; egotistical; without any input whatsoever; female and neither Cherry nor stealing husband's founder status.
Hax-I despondantly fear what will come; awesome; shitty.
heh-I wish to seem nonchalant to mask my sensitive personality.
hm-I am presently plotting against you.
Ho-A suburdinate.
Hum-I tire of life.

I
itt-In this topic, you will find all the information in this topic that you will need on this topic.

J
Jo Mamma-Filler space; nonterm; vaporspeech.
Joshu-The art of doubling question marks on sentences that aren't necessarily questions??

K
Knuckles-See: Sinbad

L
lawl-Look at me, I am sardonically mocking the overuse of the word "lol"!
LogBot-The oldest channel bot, prone to graphing personality traits.
lol-I am incapable of expressing my appreciation for fine humor! Please ignore my input!
lolno-I have countered your argument in my head, but am too lazy to transfer it into text, so you must accept that your logic is moot.
lol(word)-Haha, I am amused.
lolsony-The word following any announcement made by Sony; amusement culled from knowing you are investing in their products.
lolwindows-One of the only phrases GerbilSoft, our channel bot, is programmed to say.

M
meh-Read:heh.
mafia-Obsession of some members; that for which Spinny is a rankfag; genus and flyby.
mark89-Trying to throw you for a loop; reminding that there should be a section on brian and xebra.
mike89-Slightly Aussie but making more sense; about to type /nick yse; likely clueless as to this update.
MKDS-Nobody is in the room but you.
Mod-Site staff that do nothing.
mod abuse-I would like to point out the blatant misuse of authority in this given social scenario.
mofo-Just talking about Shaft here; no need to worry.
moron-What you are.
Moron Archives-A great way to spend an afternoon.

N
Neklor-Mythological #soniccenter-based monstrosity. Possibly fangorious and/or gelatinous.
nou-No, you.
no u-No, you.
no wai-Listen to me. You are a moron. Srsly.
no you-No, you.
no, you-No, you.
noob-Kind of ok but clueless guy.
nOOb-Worse than a noob; not as bad as a n00b
n00b-An arse who has not earned the right to be a dick.
n00blet-Something you'll find in chicken nuggets.

O
oic-I don't understand what you're saying, but you're right.
Op-Slightly higher than average in social stature.
orly-You are a moron
o rly-Read:orly
o rly?-Read: o rly

P
PPA-furry; has something to show you on /b/ or /d/ or /<insert letter here>/.
Ps-Oh, I forgot, I needed to make my statement sarcastic.
Psy-Any user with the prefix "Psy" before there name; kind of ok, depending on which.
PsyBorg-Paranoid; android; reptoid; about to turn off computer because of parents; ready to call bs or something.
Psyknux-Zephyr; Quartz; one of those two.
PsyMar-I'm pretty sure this is Zephyr; possibly Quartz as well.

Q
qrirlbbrsomethingorother-What Sprint says to make you feel insignificant,

R
Riiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrr-Let's all remember something funny someone said.
Revostick-Penius; cock; pecker; prick; hardon; a wiimote, if you get the drift.
Rock 'N' Roll-Something else RPG will sometimes day; coming up with definitions that make no fucking sense.
Rolken-The adminner. See also; founder, but less Sprint-wise.

S
SadisticMystic-There is no such thing as abbreviations.
SCD-Short for "Sonic Cage Dome", a netplay site constantly at war with TSC, with the one unbiased member being SDM. Has attempted 3 mergers to date; all have failed.
Shit-An exclamation of anger. Also ShadowJacky's favourite word. A common word in ShadowJacky's comments.
Shitcasket-What RPG will say somethimes.
Shitty-For something to be of questionable worksmanship.
SM-Coadminner but less Rolken; Rolken's ho; equal to Sprint; equally nonchalant; nonchalantly equal; probably nihilist or something.
Sonic-Formerly good series constantly being reinvented and dragged down to a mediocre level, sullying the powerful effect of the original games.
Sony-The maker of 10 years of hardware in one.
Sprint-Nestled subliminally between Sony and Stupid; utterly nonchalant; kind of cares about a few things under the right circumstance; ...
Stupid-You are a moron.

T
TA-Short for "time attack", where a player completes a level or boss so quickly that time itself is revealed to be an illusion.
TAS-Short for "tool assisted run", where a player completes a game using any means or methods necessary.
The Convention-A mysterious gathering planned for the date of 7/7/07, in which all hell breaks lose and Anticlimax is resolved.
The Game-You just lost it.
Tiger-Cherry would rather have one.
Toulouse-Carcassonne
TSC-The Sonic Center. The universally recognised competition site on the internet. Number one USA!
TSS-Some crap Sonic Site.

U
U-A word to be avoided at all costs. Using the word "u" in substution of the word "you" results in banhammer.

V
Vexing-Why you keep reading this.

W
Wai-Yeah! Yeah! Allright! Woo!
Wiimote-A remote that has been pissed on; a device used to expell piss from the body; a device controlling a system that has been pissed on; a device controlling a system that is piss; a device controlling a system used to expel piss from the body; the remote for the upcoming Nintendo Piss; the remote for a Wii; an old unfunny joke beaten to death; a random assortment of curse words masquerading�  as humor.
wtf-That of which you are saying does not make any sense; this event is not probable; I doubt the strength of your character; you pans, you just cheated.

X
Your princess is in another castle. Wait no, there's always...
Xebra-A clown.

Y
Ya Rly-I agree.
ya rly-I agree; no seriously, I'm not a moron.

Z
Ziz-Short for "Zizou", the egotistical founder of SCD I'm sorry SDM.
Zizou-A term used to address a joke involving headbutting; the founder of SCD.

?
...-...
???!!?!-This is exagerration!!!!!!!!!
:)-I am happy!
;)-What are doing later tonight, big boy?
:(-I am sad!
:D-I am glad!
;D-That was quick and pleasant.
D:-I am not glad!
D;-That was not quick and pleasant and left me with a bruised eye.
:o-I am surprised!
:O-I am very surprised!
:0-I have a very wide mouth!
:0.-My nose is bulbous!
:o?-You are a confusing person and bore me. Please bore me more with arbitrary explanations.
:P-What is wrong with my tongue?
:X-Warning, toxic if swallowed.
>_>-I recognise my stupidity but am at peace with myself.
<_<-You just said something really dumb.
X)-I am satiated, in a perverse way.
XD-I laughed myself into a coma.
._.-I use too many emoticons.
o_o-You have my attention.
o_O-Glass eye man is skeptical.
o_0-My left eye doesn't work so good.
O_o-Glass eye man believes!
o_0-I have 1000/1000 vision thanks.
0_o-Pong. It's your turn.
:|-Hesitant.
:/-I express disbelief through my art.
:\-Stupid.
>:D-My V brow is superior to yours.
>:o-Well that made me kinda angry.
>:O-Are you questioning my authority? See also:ho.
>:0-At least my mouth isn't loose like that other one. See also:ho.
>:O!!!-The Faec. Usage is permitted only by Zeph and Spinballwizard; I'm about to eat three upside-down lighted candles and you can't stop me!
>:O!!!!!-That which frightens RPG half to death; I feel like pissing people off; you asshole.
/me-I talk in the third person to give myself a retrospective and unbiased I look at the present situation.
/me run-I seek escapism through the use of gramatically unsound sentences; please help me find a good therapist.
/me shot-I do believe that you are about to think negatively of what I have posted in the present discussion.
~-I am elated and know more than you; what I'm saying right now is the bastardised lyrich of a formerly respectable song;�  I sing what I say to mask the pain.
*-I am making ammends with the past by fixing mistakes and moving on.
"-There is much sarcasm involved; I can't think for myself, so must copy verbatim what someone else says; I'm too lazy to summarise the article I just linked to; let me say lolwhat before you reply with XD.

If you think a term should be added, post here and it will be.

Edit: more to come as I see fit. By which I mean be patient everyone. I'm doing several things at once.

CFEdit: rar i r edit.
SBWEdit: rar i r edit too.
ZephEdit: rar i r edit 3. also known as editga.
SBWEditdeuce: rar i r edit 4. a new hope.

PsyBorg:
You IDIOT.

You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT TSC WORD OF ALL TIME .

itt

HOW DARE YOU.

Bilan:
":o"

KnucklesSonic8:
Humorous yet useful. Lol.

and yeah, ITT is very important. To this day, I don't know what it means... whoops! :P
Was that me typing away involuntarily? :P

EDIT: Oh well, now I do.. didn't think it was so easy to figure out. :P

Bilan:
What about >:O <--- I am both suprised and considerably irked by what has come to my attention (RPG)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version