don't click here

Here's something else for teh adminner to do

Print

Author Topic: Here's something else for teh adminner to do  (Read 9112 times)

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« on: March 01, 2004, 09:33:25 pm »
Chao aren't particularly popular, but I think u should have records for the courses, for your overall karate record, and maybe your fastest karate ko. I don't like chao that much, but still, I think I'd post some good records...

I HOPE YOU DO

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 03:20:27 am »
I enjoyed the Chao sections of SA2B, but isn't it too easy to pump a chao up to 3266 (IIRC) for every stat, make them become a chao that doesn't die, and then race/battle them?

Not sure/10

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 04:04:51 am »
It has been publicly stated by the administration that Chao suck, so by extension I don't think making them a ranked attribute will do anything for anyone.

Chao Karate isn't even part of the Dreamcast game, so it's not like the Kart Race where we just end up with an inferior time due to poor equipment: there's no way to get any data at all.

But even Chao racing isn't worth it.

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2004, 06:55:54 pm »
and plus you got all the "chao hackers" that say I have a legit all S chaos chao with perfect stats legitlly.

Offline Rolken

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 02:13:34 am »
It has been publicly stated by the administration that Chao suck, so by extension I don't think making them a ranked attribute will do anything for anyone.

Chao Karate isn't even part of the Dreamcast game, so it's not like the Kart Race where we just end up with an inferior time due to poor equipment: there's no way to get any data at all.

But even Chao racing isn't worth it.
There are many aspects of Sonic which "the administration" thinks suck but still are ranked, and lack of existence of a feature on a particular system isn't much of a reason for excluding it entirely.

But do chao times mean anything other than "hey my stats are 3266 and I got lucky"?
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 103 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1023.68 KB | Time: 0.04s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.