don't click here

In: Sonic World / Sonic Jam records

Print

Author Topic: In: Sonic World / Sonic Jam records  (Read 7101 times)

« on: March 01, 2004, 09:55:42 pm »
I would like to see a section with Sonic World (Saturn) records, with times of the 8 goals, and the total time. I have a couple of good marks here.

And about the other Sonic games in Sonic Jam CD, can I submit my records played on Saturn, to be included on the same Genesis section? (Well, I think don't have MAJOR playability differences between Saturn and Genesis versions, on S1, S2, S3, S&K and linked S&K games) Or is possible to create a section on TSC only for these Saturn records???
"TRB" - Metroid Team - from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 09:59:20 pm »
I would like to see a section with Sonic World (Saturn) records, with times of the 8 goals, and the total time. I have a couple of good marks here.

And about the other Sonic games in Sonic Jam CD, can I submit my records played on Saturn, to be included on the same Genesis section? (Well, I think don't have MAJOR playability differences between Saturn and Genesis versions, on S1, S2, S3, S&K and linked S&K games) Or is possible to create a section on TSC only for these Saturn records???
well, that brings up the questions about whether certain emulators increase or decrease your times. I never got to play sonic jam, but unless they revamped the levels completely, then I would imagine your times would be submittable, as it is with mega collection, and other ports.

I HOPE YOU DO

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 10:18:49 pm »
Hmmm... I don't know if these translation from Genesis to Saturn can be knowned as "emulation" or simply "translation". Well, what do you know?  But this is not the exact match... the important note here is that I never compare the 2 versions, side-by-side, frame-by-frame, to try find differences / glitchs. Anyone here know about the "fidelity" of the translation???
"TRB" - Metroid Team - from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions

Print

Hits: 763 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 986.87 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.