don't click here

How do you win a chao race in sadx

Print

Author Topic: How do you win a chao race in sadx  (Read 4086 times)

Offline booo95

How do you win a chao race in sadx
« on: April 11, 2006, 10:16:36 pm »
Can anyone give me some tips? Remember sadx uses the annoying no stamina bar.
Sonic rules

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: How do you win a chao race in sadx
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:35:20 am »
First you have to go to GUN Fortress and beat Black Doom in 4 seconds, that unlocks the Chao Stamina Bar.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline booo95

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:05:36 am »
And please don't be sarcastic. I don't want to be told that you have to beat a level that's not even in the game.
Sonic rules

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:33:41 pm »
GUN Fortress is in this game, you beat Sky Deck as Knuckles, then during the Chaos 6 fight, press UDLRA+Z together, and after it shows Sonic falling, falling, straight through into the roof of GUN Fortress. You then have to do this cool mission where you have to get to the Central Control Chamber to get the Engine Core to power Eggman's Egg Carrier II and at the end you have to fight Black Doom.

This is why Eggman has a 2nd Egg Carrier, but even if you dont do this he has it anyway, the game just skips the awesome secret level and boss.

Mmkay?
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 08:51:40 pm »
There's also a sidequest in there that allows your Chao to gain the Morale Meter, which can give your Chao temporary stat boosts. To gain it, after you have gotten the Engine Core for the first time, go to this stage in Trial Mode and destroy all of the soldiers in the stage to recieve a large point bonus. The Colonel of the soldiers will pop up. You should be able to easily destroy him with a few well timed homing attacks. He will drop a key of some sort. Walk around the room with the Engine Core to find a secret room. Get the item and the stage will end, only now you will be transported to the Egg Carrier Chao Room. You now permanently have the Morale Meter for all of your Chao. I'll explain directly how it works, so you can use it to your advantage:

When you pet a chao or carry it around, as you know, it develops a relationship with you. The more you raise and show your affection for your Chao, the more it will be willing to do things for you; in this case, win the race! Developing a positive relationship with your Chao can increase the charge-up time and the capacity of the Morale Meter.

Now, here's the important facts you'll need about what to do with the Morale Meter. When a race starts, your Morale Meter will begin to fill. When you wait long enough, it will gain enough power to give your chao a powerful yet temporary boost to all stats. Note that the meter fills faster if you are in 1st Place, because your Chao's pride will fuel its morale and thus increase the effect of the Morale Meter. Also note that it can only be used once per race, so charge up and let loose when needed!

I hope this helped. I know you aren't exactly the champion of the games on TSC, and I just wanted to help, because all of the best racers know how to use upgrades to their advantages, and unlike some players here, I'm actually willing to give something to the people. :)
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 05:24:46 pm »
Just power up your Chao to win. The speed boosts seem to be completely random.
(I think you're supposed to tap A quickly when the sparkles appear over the Chao.
I haven't done Chao races in a while.)

Although it's kind of cheating, you might want to raise one Chao to be really good at racing
using what seems to be a glitch. Drop animals right in front of your Chao.
That way, the Chao gets powered up, but the animals can be reused.
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Print

Hits: 703 | Hits This Month: 9 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1021.76 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.