don't click here

RPG's murdering topic

Print

Author Topic: RPG's murdering topic  (Read 137230 times)

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2006, 03:59:09 pm »
On a completely random note I wish I could access subforum 103.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2006, 04:03:37 pm »
Heh, a Psyknux stomach...
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2006, 06:43:58 pm »
The clone, after long traveling, finds and  grabs RPGnutter, and throws him all the way to a nearby factory using a super-throw move. The clone goes there
[snapback]10188[/snapback]

By the time your clone got there, I'd've regen'd out of being stunned, gone into Stealth Mode and brutally removed your clone's head on arrival. Also Toxic Waste is tasty.

*hurls a beam made of toxic waste at Psyborg.*

Yes. That came out my mouth.

And *crams a lightbulb down Psyknux's throat until it splinters, tearing his throat to shreds, and leaves him there to be picked at by crows*.

This is _my_ topic. Nobody wins here but me. Colon Capital 'd'.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2006, 06:46:10 pm »
*embeds his claws into Swedge's face and tears off his flesh, before emptying a bottle of antifreeze over it. RPG then splinters Swege's shins using the blunt end of a claw hammer, before cramming a timed grenade down his throat and detonating it from a safe distance*

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2006, 06:57:01 pm »
The clone, after long traveling, finds and  grabs RPGnutter, and throws him all the way to a nearby factory using a super-throw move. The clone goes there

By the time your clone got there, I'd've regen'd out of being stunned, gone into Stealth Mode and brutally removed your clone's head on arrival. Also Toxic Waste is tasty.

*hurls a beam made of toxic waste at Psyborg.*

Yes. That came out my mouth.
[snapback]10202[/snapback]

That's actually true. Obviously you never knew the following, because you thought what you said would be a bad thing:

1.You weren't stunned in the first place, so you couldn't have regenerated from stunning.
2.My clone has sensors hidden all around the body that detect invisible or camouflaged existences AND nonexistances. :)
3.Since it's just a certain type robot, it needs ALL of its parts to be destroyed to cease to exist.

So it fits in with my story quite nicely. :P

Also, lol, I haven't even found a human yet to fuse with, and yet you think toxic waste will damage me in any way since I am only but a robot as of now. Not only did you misaim, because that'd be a hell of a lot of toxic waste to vomit out long range, but you actually thought that this kind of toxic waste works on my kind. Hahahaha. Ahahahahaha. You fail.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 06:58:09 pm by PsyBorg »
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2006, 07:01:48 pm »
Also on a side note; toxic waste may be super-tasty, but its bad for you, like trans fats are super-tasty but supposedly bad for you, but only in a more incredibly lethal way.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2006, 10:50:38 pm »
This topic has lost all sense of sense: RPG is resorting to killing already-dead people. *wtfs* :(
One reason why it's in Wikkity.

And not like it had any sense anyways.

Also zomg RPG got someone who hadn't posted here yet until recently! (aka SWedge)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2006, 12:11:19 am »
Damn you Psys, you're confusing me!

Also, and this one's for Psyknux, I hope...

You need to learn about possessives. :( It's supposed to be Psyknux's...unless there's a new type of stomach named after me. ;)
[snapback]10192[/snapback]

Are you sure it's not Psyknux'? I've never been entirely sure about what to do about hyphens after an X.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2006, 03:16:53 am »
1.You weren't stunned in the first place, so you couldn't have regenerated from stunning.
2.My clone has sensors hidden all around the body that detect invisible or camouflaged existences AND nonexistances. :)
3.Since it's just a certain type robot, it needs ALL of its parts to be destroyed to cease to exist.
[snapback]10205[/snapback]

1. I decided to be stunned.

2. Whether your robot can see me or not, I took its head off.

3. Without its head, it'll have difficulty like, seeing things.

*stabs it in the back and wrenches apart its mechanics using a sharpened crucifix.*
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:46:57 pm by RPGnutter »

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2006, 03:27:14 am »
Are you sure it's not Psyknux'? I've never been entirely sure about what to do about hyphens after an X.
[snapback]10226[/snapback]
Yes I'm sure. Singular possessives always have an 's after them, even after words/names that end in s. For example, Tails's and Knuckles's is correct,  not the Tails' and Knuckles' garbage you see in the games (like SA2(B)'s emblem results screen). The only time you use just an apostrophe is when you have multiple objects belonging to multiple people/things. Like this: "The players' (more than one player) stats suck."

As for hyphens after x's...what are you talking about? Like this: Psyknux-? What the hell does that mean?

3. Without its head, it'll have difficulty like, seeing hings.
[snapback]10227[/snapback]
Enlighten me: what are hings?
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2006, 04:38:01 am »
Hyphens? lollerwut.

You know what I meant anyway - thanks for clearing that up.

Also this is only the third topic to hit 100 posts! (Imagine if it were still tied to the Top Ten topic. o_O)

<3 Thorn.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2006, 12:47:33 pm »
3. Without its head, it'll have difficulty like, seeing hings.
Enlighten me: what are hings?
[snapback]10228[/snapback]

I think you got that wrong, my post clearly says 'things' D:

Also 500 topic ftw

*shot*

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2006, 03:20:53 pm »
[snapback]10205[/snapback]

1. I decided to be stunned.

2. Whether your robot can see me or not, I took its head off.

3. Without its head, it'll have difficulty like, seeing things.

*stabs it in the back and wrenches apart its mechanics using a sharpened crucifix.*

1. lol
2. It sure as hell can see you.
3. It has multiple sensors, you idiot. Not just on the head.

Oh yes, and you can't do that because you're in a regeneration problem I explained earlier, no? Not like you could if you tried anyway.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2006, 04:54:40 pm »
I dont see how just because I am regen'ing it prevents from stabbing you in the back with a crucifix and wrenching out the mechanics?. Multi-tasking is _not_ that difficult.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2006, 05:39:22 pm »
I dont see how just because I am regen'ing it prevents from stabbing you in the back with a crucifix and wrenching out the mechanics?. Multi-tasking is _not_ that difficult.
[snapback]10239[/snapback]

Because your entire limp body is stuck in a static field, constistantly being crushed by a factory machine, you can't move, recover, or do anything, for that matter, unless you stop regenerating, which will kill you.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2006, 05:44:13 pm »
And you stated this was occuring when?

Thus it is not happening and your clones mechanics have been torn out of its back.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 06:18:55 pm by RPGnutter »

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2006, 06:54:54 pm »
And you stated this was occuring when?

Thus it is not happening and your clones mechanics have been torn out of its back.

Have a nice day.
[snapback]10241[/snapback]

This occured a while ago and is STILL OCCURING because the machine cannot be turned off by you because of your paralysis and inability to regenerate enough to do ANYTHING, because the machine is continually stomping you into pieces while you foolishly attempt to regenerate.

Have a nice day.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2006, 07:12:48 pm »
I do not recall a single moment where you mentioned this previously. Therefore, you are making up additional random shit as you go along, that you never mentioned at any point but have suddenly been doing all along, simply because I am counter-pwning you time and time again.

Your clone is now a crumpled heap of metal on the floor.

Have another nice day. :D

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2006, 08:23:59 pm »
PsyBorg makes a partial clone of his robotic side at his base. The newly made clone is given a mission: destroy RPGnutter, or put him in a position where his regeneration will not be effective. The clone, after long traveling, finds and  grabs RPGnutter, and throws him all the way to a nearby factory using a super-throw move. The clone goes there and once again cuts off RPGnutter's thighs and arms. Before RPG has a chance to regenerate, the clone kicks him in the balls and takes out an incredibly long knife he bought from India in Billy Bog Wan's store, which is twice the size of a large knight sword. The clone uses its partially-copied psychic powers to lift and use the sword with ease, and quickly cuts off RPG's head before he has even regenerated one bit. After that, RPG is stabbed in the heart (or where it should be) with the sword. Although RPG regenerated, his entire body is pushed onto one of those machines that continually stomp an item. The clone stops the conveyor, but not the machines. Therefore, RPG is stuck attempting to regenerate from having his body parts continually seperated, but the machine stomps on him continually so fast that he is unable to regenerate, seeing as his limp body cannot move away from the machine.

The clone throws in some poisonous waste from the factory tools center and also sets up a static field, making RPGnutter become permanently paralyzed and unable to move while being permanently poisoned and crushed.

win

Ahaha. Ahahaha. Are you saying I didn't post this?

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2006, 08:44:26 pm »
Ok, I admit, my mistake, I forgot you posted that. My apologies.

However, being Death itself, whatever you do to my Material body is largely irrelevant, which is precisely why I can do THIS:

*RPG's spirit form leaves his body and condenses itself to the size of a nanite and enters the clone through one of the battle scars already inflicted. Once inside, the spirit expands and splits, much in the same way bacteria inside the human body does. The fragments of Death then proceed to chew holes into various wires and tear sections of circuit boards to shreds until the power supply is completed severed. Once the 'Borg is finally shut down, the fragments recombine and expand rapidly and cause the 'Borg wreckage to shatter apart. Rather than Regen his old body, RPG's spirit simply takes on a new form, and the old one turns to ash*.

Also:

'<PsyBorg> But I am more powerful than you when my new plan goes into action.
<PsyBorg> Far more.'

You _cannot_ be more powerful than Death itself. Death is the be all and end all to all life, and cannot be destroyed, therefore there is nothing more powerful than embodied Death. ITC (In The Chatroom >_>) your logic phails.

Pwnt.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2006, 09:24:02 pm »
Okay people remember. This is RPG's murdering topic. Therefore every non-RPG who comes in here is to be murdered by RPG. No evasion, nothing.

In conclusion...

*nukes topic*
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2006, 09:29:06 pm »
What if another RPG comes? :o
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2006, 09:32:17 pm »
They'll be banned for imping.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2006, 09:34:14 pm »
Spinball wins.....and thus causes me to win. Huzzah!

*mercilessly kicks PsyBorg's clones shattered remains around and sets fire to badgers.*

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2006, 09:36:19 pm »
Yes I'm sure. Singular possessives always have an 's after them, even after words/names that end in s. For example, Tails's and Knuckles's is correct,  not the Tails' and Knuckles' garbage you see in the games (like SA2(B)'s emblem results screen). The only time you use just an apostrophe is when you have multiple objects belonging to multiple people/things. Like this: "The players' (more than one player) stats suck."
[snapback]10228[/snapback]
It seems like most people say " Tails' " or " Knuckles' ".
I think there's an exception to the rule that makes it "Tails's", but I can't remember it.
Anyway, there are worse mistakes than that.
The one I remember most is "Aah, Amy, you're timing is impeccable!"
(but what would you expect from an unfinished game?)
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2006, 06:35:18 am »
4 syllable rule.

*RPG tacks a chainsaw and embeds it into Marth's right shin, slowly using the serrated blade to saw through his leg. Once severed, RPG places the limb inside a microwave and cooks it, before applying BBQ sauce. RPG then feeds the limb to Marth, before nailing his ears to the wall and stuffing a live chicken down his throat, headfirst.*

You dont get away with it either Marth :P

Offline Marth

• The SA Player
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • It's me! In all my polygonal glory! ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Mark's Site Thingy- 3-D graphics and game info
RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2006, 07:17:41 pm »
Sorry, I forgot about the rule.

*Marth puts a tank of flammable gases on RPG's back and a pack of tiny
bombs around his waist. He then places RPG on a Mario Kart, starts it up,
lights the first bomb and jumps back before the explosions.*

The kart drives off a cliff, crashes on the rocks, and tumbles into the ocean.
It stays underwater for 10 minutes before exploding, and when it explodes,
it brings down a bunch of huge boulders that crush the kart.

Wow, you blew up more times than Wile E. Coyote!

/me breaks the "RPG wins" rule because he doesn't want to start his own thread
and clutter up the board with pages of "?'s Murdering Thread".
Inactive member, but still... occasionally... checks his private messages and aging (former) records in SA.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
Re: RPG's murdering topic
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2006, 09:33:16 pm »
Im sure I intended to write a witty counter to the above but I obviously forgot.

So lets take a leaf out of the end of SA2's book, and say I survived with memory loss.

This also means I forget who I've murdered (FU Spinny, this is what I meant).

*RPG drags Spinny back in here by his hair, and nails his genitals to the wall behind him. RPG then carves sections of Spinny's flesh away using a scalpel, pours petrol into his eyes and ignites. For comedy value RPG then jams a DS down his throat and impales him upon a pitchfork.*

:D

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2006, 11:21:15 pm »
Now that this topic is back, at least you get your chance to take revenge on me for something inflicted on you in another topic.
-Quoted from other topic: "-Penalty Game: RPG's Murdering Topic. RPG will suffer a fate involving these five things. 1. Fat Albert 2. A Sub-Zero. 3. A flesh-eating squid (from Invader Zim. 4. A Monty Python foot. 5. Pizza. Fat Albert appears and knocks RPG down with his immense stomach. He then sits on our winner's face and farts. Sub-Zero then appears and freezes the air around RPG, trapping him in the immense stench. The hideous flesh eating squid then bursts into the ice dome and proceeds to maul RPG with its teeth and slams him on the ground with its tentacles, all while eating some ice cream. From out of nowhere, a Monty Python style cartoon foot drops from the sky and flattens RPG. The squid finally bakes RPG into a pizza, eats him, and then passes him into the sewers a few hours later."
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2007, 02:52:49 pm »
Will I get murdered the most for reviving an almost year-old topic?

'Cause RPG got t3h PWN3D.

* Super Sondow writes will and braces for it
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Print

Hits: 591 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.24 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.