don't click here

ShtH ring competition?

Print

Author Topic: ShtH ring competition?  (Read 3549 times)

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
ShtH ring competition?
« on: February 10, 2006, 07:05:40 am »
I'm bored, and nothing seems to be happening in Shadow the Hedgehog. Nothing really seems to happen there nowadays, and it isn't as active. However, I suggest we put up a Rings section. We have not been given one yet, and I think it's about time that we got one if several other 3D games have one. Whaddya say?
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
ShtH ring competition?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 02:25:15 pm »
I'll have to check, but I think that's already on the TSC things to do list. I think we agreed on only having one ring entry per stage.
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
ShtH ring competition?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 03:23:05 pm »
I'll have to check, but I think that's already on the TSC things to do list. I think we agreed on only having one ring entry per stage.
[snapback]9506[/snapback]

One entry would make sense, because there are multiple rings to collect in one stage, and you can take both paths to get rings, and THEN complete one mission..

Also, what should we do about the Circus Park situation?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:23:35 pm by PsyBorg »
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
ShtH ring competition?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 03:41:35 pm »
Yeah, I've mentioned that a while ago to Rolken and the regulars to Shadow and they all agreed to add it to the rankings but it never made it due to Rolken's vacation. As magnum said, it should be in the TSC things to do topic. As for Circus Park, it shouldn't be added since 449 Rings is the cut off point, despite there being Rings left in the level as Hero mission requirements are met at 400 Rings.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Print

Hits: 577 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.54 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.