don't click here

New Member here...

Print

Author Topic: New Member here...  (Read 5904 times)

New Member here...
« on: February 04, 2006, 08:40:15 pm »
Some may have seen me from gamefaqs.com maybe... (SprintGod/SeR has, and maybe Nintendan).

I hope I'll some more high Sonic CD records someday(got highest record on CC3 and SS2)... Though SCD is the only game which I've been trying this stuff on...

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
New Member here...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 05:09:25 am »
Some may have seen me from gamefaqs.com maybe... (SprintGod/SeR has, and maybe Nintendan).

I hope I'll some more high Sonic CD records someday(got highest record on CC3 and SS2)... Though SCD is the only game which I've been trying this stuff on...
[snapback]9320[/snapback]
SMACK ME IN THE FACE WITH A TIRE IRON =)

(happy now Mike? if I die I'm blaming you)
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
New Member here...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 06:35:42 am »
*ignitesd the topic and dances around its smouldering remains laughing gleefully* :D

Damn its been a while since I did that
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline SprintGod

New Member here...
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 10:15:02 am »
Heh... I still haven't "fixed" the rankings for Sonic CD... I suppose I'll get around to it eventually.

...and Sonic R too.

...and whatever other times that are giving other people a false sense of superiority. I haven't checked for a while.
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

New Member here...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 12:01:06 pm »
Hey FireLaserBeam, welcome to the site. :o Also, I've seen you on GameFAQS.  You probably don't know who I am though.
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
New Member here...
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 04:00:06 pm »
After seeing your Sonic CD times, I just realised that I do remember you.

I'd beat them myself if my GameCube wasn't packed away...

Also welcome. :o

<3 Thorn.

New Member here...
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 06:11:26 pm »
Most of the SCD times (CC2 and TT3) aren't final...

BTW, in MM3, how did SG get Sonic to Super-Peel Out over the side-flipper(before the room with the zap-bugs) without been sent to other side? Mega CD only? Are the Special Stage times Mega CD only?

Offline SprintGod

New Member here...
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 08:06:36 pm »
It's based mostly on luck. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Just don't press right or it kills your speed as you cross it, guaranteeing failure.
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

New Member here...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 09:26:31 pm »
It's based mostly on luck. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Just don't press right or it kills your speed as you cross it, guaranteeing failure.
[snapback]9364[/snapback]

I know about the whole pressing right slows you down thing in the air(it kind of made Sonic 1 slow by that happening when you where just running on the ground). And I noticed in your WW1 video, Sonic goes into his running sprites(the red "circle") at top running speed(without springs, speed shoes, ect.), but he uses his walking sprites when hes at that speed in the PC/SGC version(though he still flashes when you try to time travel, does that mean hes a bit slower in Wacky Workbench in PC/SGC? And in SS3, does Metal Sonic hit the door faster in Sega CD then he does in PC/SGC? I seem to get to the starting area before the "race" at the same time as you, yet Metal hits the door at the end at around 00:59:xx, yet 00:57:00 in your videos. And are the Special Stage UFOs placed differently in PC/SGC?

BTW, if I have any ?'s about SCD, should I PM you?

Offline SprintGod

New Member here...
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 05:05:46 pm »
No idea about PC/SGC. Played PC once and deleted it for being crappy. Haven't played SGC and probably never will.

Metal goes faster when you're further ahead. If you're hearing his boost noise throughout the entire level and he's still taking 2 seconds longer, then I suppose it's possible that they slowed him down a bit.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
New Member here...
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 10:10:08 pm »
Welcome, I've seen you a few times, but you probably don't know me, but I usually never post.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Print

Hits: 512 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.