don't click here

ITT RPG talks strats

Print

Author Topic: ITT RPG talks strats  (Read 26656 times)

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
ITT RPG talks strats
« on: January 04, 2006, 06:23:11 pm »
Well, I figure now is a better time than ever to pull another magic trick out of me 'box-O'-Tricks': I'm 'retiring', per say.

Yes, I've said this before. for Adv2 and SA2:B and look how I stuck to those, but this time I am fully serious, I will be TAing little more than 10 minutes on a level a week, probably less. I just dont have the same 'drive' I used to, whether thats due to losing all my Championships between December and now, and watching my amount of Records plummet, I really dont know, but the 'drive' itselfs been missing since around about October now, and I noticed it more when I started (trying to) AT Rush.

On top of that, I have little time to TA anyway anymore, what with shitloads of College work, actually bothering to practice guitar, and spending the majority of my free time with Charlie (gf), I just dont have the motivation to try and squeeze it in anymore.

And lastly there's the fact that TAing is pissing me off more and more lately, mostly because I know that I CAN beat level
  • in 6 seconds faster than my PR, but I keep making stupid mistakes that prevent me from doing so, and so forth.

However, this is not goodbye! I'll still be around the forum and the IRC channel when my Internet bothers to work, I just wont be competing much anymore. Although to throw a spanner in the works of that, I preordered Sonic Riders. SO I daresay once I beat it, I'll end up submitting my times for that anyway *shrug*

Its been great competing with you all, and participating in some truly fierce rivalries, but alas, all good things must come to an end, and so, I'm afraid, does RPG's Adventures at TSC.....for the most part.

And because I am feeling generous, I am going to be posting my strats in here, rather than whoard them all to myself, so other people can get good times and hopefully beat my times :) Although I wouldnt mind a few of them living on as milestones >_>

Well, I'll be revealing my Cosmic Wall Score strat, my FinalHazard strat, my twinle Circuit strats and some tips and tricks for City Escape whenever I get round to it.

I'd just like to thank you guys (and gals :o) for a great 2 years of competition, and Rolk, you've done an awesome job with the site, it bloody rocks, keep up the damn good work and happy TAing!

Peace out and dont do drugs!

~ARRPEEGEE

Im the son of Rage and Love
Did you not think I had a mind?

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 07:27:31 pm »
It seems like everyone's retiring...D:
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline PsyMar

• Really going to play Sonic again. Someday.
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 07:50:33 pm »
It seems like everyone's retiring...D:
[snapback]8614[/snapback]

"Retiring".  He'll still submit the occasional time.

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if he's back within a month.
Let me tell you something about the human race. You put a mysterious blue box slap-bang in the middle of town, whadda you do? Walk past it.

"When you're going through hell, keep going." -- Winston Churchill

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 08:08:49 pm »
"Retiring". He'll still submit the occasional time.
I know. But still, he's 'retiring' for the most part.
soniham is Taco's greatest typo.:o

CF is very... CFy.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 09:56:41 pm »
wow, of all people to retire. Well, it was very annoying losing SADX to you but Fman is gonna do that to me now but meh. :P Seriously, laterz RPG and I'll be joining you in the retirement (heh, there should be a retirement party, as buddychaos said, many are leaving.. >.>). TC strats do sound nice, but I hate SADX so I wouldn't even put them to use even if I wanted to. :(
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline F-Man

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 12:52:58 am »
Hm, tis sad, I hope for you that eventually you get back the time to do some TA and that luck comes back.

However, this is somewhat convenient for me. :)

I would be glad to know how do you get like 6+ seconds better than me in Twinkle Circuit, maybe not exactly how, but if there's a trick or something that I'm not knowledged of, it'd be cool to know. TC is [EDIT: was] the only thing pulling me back from championship right now [EDIT: and I'm still interested in it anyway].
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 03:11:26 am by F-Man »

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 01:56:40 am »
In all honesty time attacking is losing it's zeal for me as well...

However! I am not giving up that easily! More specifically I am not going to make a topic about my so-called "retirement" for multiple reasons:

1. I'll never be able to stick to it
2. I've lapsed in and out of time attacking all the time. Generally my PRs occur more often during school holidays, and I don't play as much during school. This has resulted in my interest in TAing outlasting most here, or so it would seem.

The remainder of my energy is going to be spent destroying my AntiRecords and defending the Quadruple Crown (should it ever need defending).

Also...

And because I am feeling generous, I am going to be posting my strats in here, rather than whoard them all to myself, so other people can get good times and hopefully beat my times :)

I never noticed how much of a bastard you were, RPG. I've always shared my strats with anyone who's willing to listen to me.

(That said, I do respect the wishes of those who keep their strats to themselves. I just secretly hate them for it >_>)

EDIT: And another thing...

I'm 'retiring', per say.

I'm sick of people who think they're cool just because they use Latin in a sentence. And then get it wrong anyway.

It's per se, dammit!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 02:01:12 am by mike89 »

<3 Thorn.

Offline douglas

• TSC Grand Vizier
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
    • View Profile
    • douglasgresham.co.uk
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 07:29:05 am »
All my Jebuses are leaving :(  Seriously though RPG, you're a great competitor and I definitely hope we haven't heard the last of you.
This topic has now been officially won by me.  Never mind, you might do better next time!
www.douglasgresham.co.uk - it's in the intarwebs, it must be true!

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC: NintenDan
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nintendan
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 12:22:32 pm »
Don't worry

he'll come crawling back

then we can throw a "everything is back to normal for the 300th time" party

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 03:33:07 pm »
I never noticed how much of a bastard you were, RPG. I've always shared my strats with anyone who's willing to listen to me.

(That said, I do respect the wishes of those who keep their strats to themselves. I just secretly hate them for it >_>)

EDIT: And another thing...

I'm 'retiring', per say.

I'm sick of people who think they're cool just because they use Latin in a sentence. And then get it wrong anyway.

It's per se, dammit!
[snapback]8622[/snapback]

1. No-one ever asked for any of my strats before :S

2. I've only ever heard that phrase occasionally in speech, never in its written form, so I did quite well to spell half of it right <_<

All my Jebuses are leaving :(  Seriously though RPG, you're a great competitor and I definitely hope we haven't heard the last of you.
[snapback]8624[/snapback]

Taco is far more of a Jebus than I am, the only reason I'm ahead of him now is becaue I posted a few Score and Ring Records a while back, meh, its nice to know I was considered 'almost-godly' at Adv2 though :D

Starting typing up TC strats tonight. yes, plural, tactics differ with each character, Gamma in particular, so it may be a fairly lengthy post :o

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 08:18:10 pm »
You know, I think most people are retiring because they're taking too much time TAing and don't do much else. You see, that's why I'm not as sick of TAing as others. I only really TA a couple times a day at most, and only when it's most convenient. Occasionally (especially when a game's new or I'm inspired) I mass TA, but I usually do it in moderation.

In other words, I just compared TAing to alcohol. Except I haven't really drank much. >_>

All my Jebuses are leaving :(  Seriously though RPG, you're a great competitor and I definitely hope we haven't heard the last of you.
[snapback]8624[/snapback]
I'm still competing in Advance 2... actually it's in my DS and I plan on earning the rest of my IP2 records back, as well as gaining a few more. I just have to get tired of Rush first. >_>

Don't worry

he'll come crawling back

then we can throw a "everything is back to normal for the 300th time" party
[snapback]8625[/snapback]
Does that mean you're coming back some time? >_>
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Rayku

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 08:41:12 pm »
Psymar I <3 your display pic

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 05:38:26 pm »
Right, Im starting the write-up of the TC strats :o

True to my word: Here they are!

General Tips

Obviously, you'll be wanting the boost start. Im not sure if there's anything specific that triggers this, I just hold 'A' from when I press Restart X)

An obvious one, collecting as many rings on the racing line as possible is also necessary, but straying for rings that would make you take a slower line through the corner is not usually the best option, but it IS character dependant, and I'll state where appropriate if you should stray for Rings.

Another obvious one, dont hit the walls, as it'll just ruin your speed. However, this is character dependant again, and in fact using the walls actually plays to 2 characters advantages (That should give some hint as to how I got my Amy/Gamma times).

As for the section with the Dash Panels, always take the middle capsule on lap 1, then swing left/right to make sure you get a 2nd capsule, as this 5 ring speed bost is pretty nifty.

Now onto specific strats!

Sonic

Boost start, obviously. You'll be drifting a fair bit as Sonic, he's speedy but his handling isnt superb, so you'll likely be letting off the accelerator now and then to avoid those infernal walls.

The rest of these strats will refer to corners as 'Turn
  • ' where different characters function differently, just to let you know :o
Turn 1

Grab the rings, then swing in from the right side of the track and cut over the inside, you shouldnt have to let go of A here.

Turn 2

Sweeping downhill hairpin. You WILL have to let go here or you'll invariable crash. I find letting go for 1/3-1/2 a second and getting into a slide, before holding A around the rest of the corner to be very effective. You know you've done this corner well when you get the Rings in the short straight just after it.

Turns 3 and 4

You basically have two options with this fairly nasty section:

Either turn into Turn 3  sharply from the right hand side and then sweep right through the apex of Turn 4, ideally cutting close to the inner barrier on the exit, but this is pretty tricky and you may need to let go of A a little.

Or, you can hit the slope of Turn 3, and get enough air to get onto the railing and go around Turn 4 on the inside barrier, which is substantially quicker but hard to pull off consistently, and its also easy to fall off ether side, naturally falling into the void is worse though >_> You only really have a chance of making this jump if you got the Rings after Turn 2, otherwise I dont think you have enough speed, I could be wrong though.

Turn 5

Nothign special here, just sweep in from the right and let go of A a little to give you enough turning momemntum to avoid the barrier. Im not going to refer to the tiny right hand corner afetr this as Turn 6. Because quite frankly, if your crashing there, you should play something else.

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

This is the only part of TC that annoys me, part. First up is the right hander. Just simply sweep right after landing, naturally its easier if you land on the left side from the dash panel section, but you will invariably land in the middle on Lap 2, owing to the capsule on the right half way up.

Swing left after, releasing A a little, tapping if necessary, especially where it starts to incline, as immediatly after you'll need to turn Right, although you shouldnt have to Tap A for this corner. Dont stray for any rings in this section, any you get while trying to get through this infernal section are good enough.

Turn 10

Again, nothing special, just Release A and reapply it to drift-turn round the corner. Be careful with the timing, release too soon and you hit the inside barrier, too late and you'll probably fall off the track.

Then just repeat twice.

Tails

Naturally, Tails is slower than Sonic and handles better, but this is not necessarilly a bad thing, in fact, I regard TAing TC as Tails to be far easier than Sonic.

Again, Boost start is good.

Turn 1

Grab the Rings and sweep in from the middle this time, you should just make it round the corner and be in oine with the capsule. Make sure you get it.

Turn 2

Simply turn into the corner and you should make it round with no problems, grab the rings at the exit.

Turns 3 and 4

Turn in from the left side (yes, into the inside). You dont need to turn much, just enough so that you'll go diagonally across the track into Turn 4, from there just hold Right.

Turn 5

Just Hold Left, you'll hit the wall on the exit but it'll lose barely any speed, whereas releasing A destroys the small amount of momentum Tails has on lap 1.

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

This section is still a complete Arse for Tails. The optimum path for him is to swing in across the insode of all the corners, but particularly being on the very inside as you go up the slope Into Turn 9. You may need to briefly release A during Turn 8, or you can turn accordingly so that Tails hits the flat section of the barrier on the outside of Turn 8, as this allows Tails to turn sharply after impact, and line yourself up with left hand side of the incline more effectivly.

Turn 10

Just hold right, thats all there is to it.

Knuckles

Unlike any of the other characters, Knux is blindingly fast. In reality, he's not all that much faster than Sonic, but because he actually has decent handling to go with this, he seems completely uber, and naturally, I have my own specific strategy for using him effectivly :o

Turn 1

Boost start is even more essential as Knux. As he off-the-line acceleration sucks ASS. That aside, grab the Rings and swing in from the right. BEHOLD! Marvel at Knux's uber turning. Grab the capsule on the inside get ready for Turn 2.

Turn 2

Swing in from the left through the apex of the corner. You'll know when you've done this right as you'll line up perfectly with the Rings at the exit.

Turns 3 and 4

Knux only really has one option here: bounce up onto the railings on the inside of Turn 4 and rocket round on the inside. Swinging through here its very easy to hit a wall and it costs quite a lot of time just to turn the corners.

Turn 5

Release A for a split second during the turn and just hold left, dont worry about hitting the wall, you'll hardly be penalised for it.

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

Once again, this section provides the bulk of the problems. Its quite helpful if (aside from the lap where you get the right-hand capsule in the Dash Panel section), you land up on the left barrier from the final panel. then swing across into Turn 7, before sweeping the other way into Turn 8. Release A very slightly before the incline, regardless of whether your going to make it in a good racing line or not; if you dont you'll simply go flying straight into the outside wall of Turn 9, just release the speed a little and zip round on the inside.

Turn 10

All you need to do here is exactly what you did for Turn 5, although it is unlikely you'll be hitting the outer wall this time round.

Amy

Ironically enough, I beat my PR (And almost the record, which I will do at some point to get my last remaning sweep back.) while playing this so I could get a feel for how to write up this characters strat.

Amy is by far the most pathetic character in TC. She is slow. She drifts VERY easily when she turns, often losing all her speed. Her only real good point is that while she is going so damn slow she can crawl round the inside of the corner and save herself some time.

Turn 1

Boost start is essential, as is Ring Collecting in this one, so just bear that in mind. You'll never be letting go of A apart from one specific part on the first. Doing so otherwise is speed-suicide. Just grab the rings and try and drift as far across the inside as you can so you hit the wall as far round the corner as you can. Just practice a little to see what I mean, its pretty difficult to explain. Grab the capsule on the exit.

Turn 2

Just hug the inside as close to the barrier as you can. Grab the rings on the exit.

Turns 3 and 4

Hug the inside and grab the rings in Turn 4. Grab the rings leading up to Turn 5.

Turn 5

Momentarilly let go of A just before to make sure you can get the 10 capsule. This is ESSENTIAL to getting a good time with Amy. (Yes, I know how that sounds)

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

From the final dash panel, simply try and land in the barrier of Turn 7, as far round as you can; there's no quicker way to get round other than to do this. Grab as many rings as you can from the middle in Turn's 8 and 9

Turn 10

Just hold right in anticipation of the corner, clipping the wall makes barely any difference.

Big

SHOCK. HORROR. SCANDAL. An area of SA1/DX where Big DOES NOT SUCK. Now thats out of the system, back to business.

Oddly enough, Big is somewhat of the exact middle between Sonic and Tails. he's pretty speedy, and so his handling suffers a little, but not to the extent of Sonic's. His kart is also large >_>

Turn 1

Boost start, swing in from the right, pretty standard stuff. Chances are you wont be hitting the capsule though, although its not necessary for Big.

Turn 2

Sweep in through the apex, tapping A where needed to keep a steady line.

Turns 3 and 4

Turn 3 will pose no problem, however you will almost certainly need to let go of A during Turn 4 or you'll crash.

Turn 5

Tap A as you start turning and use the outside wall as a 'cushion', it'll cost you very little/no speed.

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

Gyaah, once again, this infernal part, although Big has a relativly easy time here compared to others.

Launch through Turn 7 and switch directions so that you pass slightly to the outside of Turn 8's apex. Tap A as you reach the incline to give yourself a good line to enter Turn 9.

Turn 10

Tap A as you start turning and pray you dont hit the barrier on the inside. I find it much easier to clip it as Big than anyone else. Maybe because he's freaking huge but still <_<

Gamma

Gamma has by far the most unique strat of all the characters for TC, involving a fair bit fo smacking into walls. As oddly enough, this saves more speed than actually bothering to try and drift round :/ Anyway, onto the strat!

Turn 1

Boost. Drift much the same you did with Amy and dive straight into the wall, this straightens you out and keeps more speed than turning :/

Turn 2

Grab the capsule if you can, and use the middle of this hairpin as another cushion to line yourself up for the Rings at the end.

Turns 3 and 4

Turn 3 is a simple 'tap left a few times', while you should use the flat piece of barrier in the middle of Turn 4 as a cushion

Turn 5

Hold Left, try and hit the barrier so that you are already facing straight towards Turn 6.

Turn's 7, 8 and 9

Same as Amy, you'll be hitting the barrier on the exit of Turn 7. Turn steadily through Turn 8, keeping as much speed as possible, and using the straight piece of abrrier just before the incline to line yourself up appropriatly. Throughout Turn 9 (On the first lap atleast) try and grab as many rings as possible to maximise speed.

Turn 10

Just a simple case of holding right at the appropriate moment.

Well there you have it! All 6 of my Twinkle Circuit strats. By no means are any of my times perfect, for example, my 3rd lap in my PR run for Gamma was .5x seconds slower than my 2nd lap :X So now that you all know what Im doing, get out there and dish out some ownage! Although this is porbably the only thing I'm prepared to fight back for X)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:10:31 pm by RPGnutter »

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 06:24:18 pm »

yes

also, what ever happened to that Twinke Circuit Shortcut? The really big jump. The only problem was that the lap counter reseted back to lap 1, but I'm sure someone can find a way around it if they really try.

It bothers me that such a shortcut that has potential to really cut lots of time off isn't being used. There must be a way around the problem! Somebody find it!

Offline Taco

• If I had a (ban)hammer
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 06:24:57 pm »

Offline F-Man

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 06:30:18 pm »

yes

also, what ever happened to that Twinke Circuit Shortcut? The really big jump. The only problem was that the lap counter reseted back to lap 1, but I'm sure someone can find a way around it if they really try.

It bothers me that such a shortcut that has potential to really cut lots of time off isn't being used. There must be a way around the problem! Somebody find it!
[snapback]8691[/snapback]
Heh, I was at my cousin's house to connect my DC to his phone connection and download the Samba GP circuit (expect a topic from me about it soon btw) and wanted to show him a big jump that I found in the original TC but never managed to put to advantage. I dunno if it's because I was on DC but I got twice higher than usual and cut a big part of the level but Sonic went passed the ramp on the side when I landed and died. :o I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull that off again, I wonder if it is the same shortcut you're talking about, though I don't see why the counter would reset, maybe stay at lap 1, but not reset.

Also, about LW; interesting.

EDIT: zomg strats.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:39:25 pm by F-Man »

Offline F-Man

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 08:53:08 pm »
Holy shit, it would have been useful to know that rings do make you go faster (I wasn't completely sure, so I only took some of them). XD

Well, I'm suprised there isn't any other special tricks except that, just some good strategies. I'm also surprised you let go the A button instead of-- no wait, I'm gonna see what this gives before giving it away. :P I'm eager to trying this stuff out, but I'm dead tired so I'm going to bed instead. :(

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 09:09:25 pm »
I'm also surprised you let go the A button instead of-- no wait, I'm gonna see what this gives before giving it away.
[snapback]8706[/snapback]

Adjusting the angle of your drift cuts more of your speed, if thats what you were thinking?

Offline F-Man

ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 09:12:48 pm »
I'm also surprised you let go the A button instead of-- no wait, I'm gonna see what this gives before giving it away.

Adjusting the angle of your drift cuts more of your speed, if thats what you were thinking?
[snapback]8712[/snapback]
Yep, that should make for the second thing I shoulda known before.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 09:18:35 pm »

[snapback]8712[/snapback]
Yep, that should make for the second thing I shoulda known before.
[snapback]8714[/snapback]

:P

So that just ruinated your plans for pwning me via something I didnt know but then would of? X)

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 09:38:29 pm »
Nice work RPG. I might play TC one day and try out these strats but not anytime soon or actually ever... D:
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Psyknux
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
    • The Faec >:O!!!
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 01:33:57 am »
So...now that we've got TC out the way...

>_>

<_<

...are you gonna do Cosmic Wall now?

I think I know at least part of the strategy of getting such a high score--I tried it out and was able to get 126530 for m1 and 132130 for m5, but I think I'm still missing something, since I'm still ~19k short of your scores.

[EDIT] I now have 135870 for m1. I think I may know the strategy...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:08:19 pm by Psyknux »
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.
Also v2.0 of my TSC calculator is available to use. You should totally use it.
I update these every Monday around 2:30pm GMT.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 03:32:45 am »
So...now that we've got TC out the way...

>_>

<_<

...are you gonna do Cosmic Wall now?

I think I know at least part of the strategy of getting such a high score--I tried it out and was able to get 126530 for m1 and 132130 for m5, but I think I'm still missing something, since I'm still ~19k short of your scores.
[snapback]8728[/snapback]

RPG actually asked me to remind him of that. Thanks for saving the trouble. >_>

Ah screw it. I'll just say it was my idea. X)

<3 Thorn.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 07:56:01 am »
^^I remembered when I woke up actually :o

And I was planning on doing CW some time this afternoon and FinalHazard tonight.....maybe

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 01:28:02 pm »
Hey, I think I know the strat now, and if I don't, then more points for me. =)
Just a few more times--I got 144410 on m1.
Hay guiz, I made a table showing how many points each game tracked by TSC is worth. You should go see it.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 01:34:25 pm »
Im not too fussed about my M1 Score, M5 required FAR more effort.

And both were riddled with mistakes :P

Offline Buizel

• Stay classy.
  • Broseidon
  • win81 mozilla
  • 許しませんっ!
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 02:05:37 pm »
Well good...because I just beat your m1 score. And my run wasn't exactly perfect, either... =)

Now I just have to work on m5...

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 02:54:56 pm »
I'll beat it later when I write up my strat.

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 03:55:48 pm »
ITT RPG should do a game that I actually play. >_>

Either Sonic 2 or Advance 2 would be fine. >_>

(Forseen RPG Post: Fark you SBW.)
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
ITT RPG talks strats
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2006, 05:06:33 pm »
ITT RPG should do a game that I actually play. >_>

Either Sonic 2 or Advance 2 would be fine. >_>

(Forseen RPG Post: Fark you SBW.)
[snapback]8756[/snapback]

Nah, I'm releasing Mystic Cave 2 and assorted Adv2 strats among others.

Also Psyknux you have officially pissed me off by beating my CW5 Score by 140 points.

That must've been an awful run :( Because there are PLENTY more enemies in M5, which gives around a 7K advantage for M5. So your missing out on around 5K of lock-on points somewhere D:

Starting strat shortly after posting this.

Print

Hits: 600 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.27 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.