don't click here

Up to 150 members!

Print

Author Topic: Up to 150 members!  (Read 15722 times)

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
Up to 150 members!
« on: February 25, 2004, 12:39:34 am »
The third 50 took just 19 days... Maybe I should revise my 200 prediction of March 28th... Congrats to the lucky 150th member, MegabombBlade.

It would also appear that not much focus has surrounded the addition of the more unlucky 13th game, Knuckles Chaotix. Maybe that's a good game for newer players to stake a claim on. (That is, of course, if you have a 32X/32X emulator...)

<3 Thorn.

Offline SadisticMystic

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 02:50:21 am »
I repeat: Chaotix features the most broken mechanics in the history of this franchise...

...but since everyone gets to use them anyway, let's find out who can break them the most.

After 300, I vote we stop looking at the "00" milestones, and start comparing against other gaming communities' websites.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 02:50:33 am by SadisticMystic »

Offline Cybrax

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 08:19:35 am »
yea I tryed to download it but I wouldnt play on the my gens a couple of days ago.

Offline Rolken

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 12:07:14 pm »
You need the 32X BIOS to run 32X games on Gens. Unzip it to the Gens directory and then tell Gens where it is under Options and something referring to BIOS files.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline CosmicFalcon

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 01:39:43 pm »
Dammit... you didn't have to bring attention to Chaotix... I was happy updating my one or two happily average times to get some first places...

BUT THEN this news thingy comes up and, while I used to be the only one updating times for it, Sadistic goes and gets some real time attack records.

Curses  :ph34r:
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 02:35:46 pm »
Woah, we got 50 members fast. I think I have the earliest prediction (March 16) and even I`m getting worried it will be way before then.

Maybe I`ll play Chaotix later.
I am the Omega. The ultimate warrior, powerful, fast, determined, resourceful, intelligent, cunning, ambitious, and also very modest.

Sonic Heroes, 111/120 emblems, last story complete, 76 A ranks.

Sonic quote: "You`re adventuring days are coming to an end!" Shadow the Hedgehog.

Offline SadisticMystic

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 03:22:21 pm »
Dammit... you didn't have to bring attention to Chaotix... I was happy updating my one or two happily average times to get some first places...

BUT THEN this news thingy comes up and, while I used to be the only one updating times for it, Sadistic goes and gets some real time attack records.

Curses  :ph34r:
I was the one who put the game up in the first place, so needless to say I would know exactly when the new game was open for submissions.

And I don't see any of your times on the KC chart.

Offline Cybrax

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 10:11:52 pm »
I saw it the day it came up and I couldnt figure out how to get the stupid thing to work.  But now I did and its laggy as crap cause my gens does something to my Pc when it opens...

Offline CosmicFalcon

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 02:03:54 pm »
I was the one who put the game up in the first place, so needless to say I would know exactly when the new game was open for submissions.

And I don't see any of your times on the KC chart.
I uploaded times for Isolated Island 1 and 2. Not much I know. I kinda saw the "32X" thing at the top and thought "OMG I can do that!" and went and played. I decided to start with Isolated Island. Got bored quickly though. And my times were rubbishness. Ah well, wasn't really trying.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline Rolken

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 03:16:52 pm »
Way to put up Knuckles Chaotix so you could have all 1st places.  I'm still waiting on the Sonic Spinball addition (my favorite sonic game)..................... or don't you play that game?
You know what? I think I'll delay adding Spinball a week for every time somebody whines about it or Chaotix. So right now it's March 5th. Wanna push it back further?

All this complaining about Rusty adding Chaotix just so he could have the high scores is complete crap. I had the championship on Advance for months because hardly anyone played it, and nobody complained then. If it pisses you off so much, why don't you get an emulator and beat him? It's not like he created some secret voodoo competition that only he is eligible for.

Offline Rolken

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2004, 05:42:36 pm »
So consider this whining about Sonic Spinball.
Okay. March 12th.

Offline F-Man

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2004, 06:18:12 pm »
Emulating a game you don't own is illegal, Rolken.
You won't get arrested for it.

And about the "Rolken is immoral" thing, brian was annoying, and rolk finally reacted. It's normal of his part, so you shouldn't complain.

Offline SadisticMystic

Up to 150 members!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2004, 07:56:00 pm »
Enough already.

This discussion belongs in Beef, but your comments will still mean nothing over there.

Print

Hits: 774 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.