don't click here

Am I crazy? What is wrong???

Print

Author Topic: Am I crazy? What is wrong???  (Read 12574 times)

« on: February 26, 2004, 09:48:43 pm »
I am sure i posted on Feb 23 2004 one reply to my topic "Score Submission", so I edited the reply, as well as I posted a new topic...
"Feb 23 2004, 05:28 PM
In: Sonic World / Sonic Jam rec...
By: TRB_MetroidTeam"
on Information Kiosk. I have the proofs of my IE browser.

What happened? The topic was deleted? Moved? Or have problems on the board???

Well... I think I am not CRAZY...   YET    :D

See you!
"TRB" - Metroid Team - from Brazil
Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2 world champions

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 11:19:00 pm »
Problems on both the board and the site.  That was around the time when the updater messed up and everyone's submissions were going to a nonexistent game (and eventually locked for a while), so it's not surprising to hear of board errors.

One more thing: I don't know of anyone on the Metroid Team (for any readers who don't know, that's a famous group of top Brazilian gamers) whose initials are TRB.  Is there another story, or is the team name put there just for show in an attempt to delude people into a higher image of you?

Offline Rolken

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 11:41:48 pm »
The logs don't show it being deleted, so I guess it got swept away in a database malfunction.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 01:16:05 am »
TRB MetroidTeam = JOLT'D

Also, I find that often when I submit a time, it goes back to the previous page, or if I post a new message, more often than not it'll go back to the forum list. It's done this ever since I joined around the 8th of Feb. Are these events related?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 01:17:57 am by Popo Nana »

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 01:36:08 am »
That has something to do with your browser cache, not the server.  It's not that big of a problem, but you can empty it to relieve some of those errors.

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 03:10:33 am »
Yeah, I figured it was a me thing. Thanks, will take your advice.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 09:33:00 pm »
One more thing: I don't know of anyone on the Metroid Team (for any readers who don't know, that's a famous group of top Brazilian gamers) whose initials are TRB.  Is there another story, or is the team name put there just for show in an attempt to delude people into a higher image of you?
Please go to www.twingalaxies.com -> player interviews -> and look for Metroid Team members interviews (or  http://www.twingalaxies.com/cgi-perl/inter..._andre_treib.pl  ). Note: it was wrote 3 years ago. If you go around Twingalaxies site (championships or braking news, etc), you will find a lot of matters related to Metroid Team, and Valter "TRB".    :)

Hmmm... if I am here on TSC, is because I wanna compete against other Sonic good players and, if possible, highlight my team member too.   ;)   Do not hesitate to ask, and good gaming for you.

TRB MetroidTeam = JOLT'D
BTW... what it is???!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 09:40:24 pm »
Oh, yes... about the post problem... it's ok... i am not crazy   :D    But I think I will need to re-post my 2 prior messages   :(    Ok... let's go!

Thanx guyz!

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 11:24:38 pm »
One more thing: I don't know of anyone on the Metroid Team (for any readers who don't know, that's a famous group of top Brazilian gamers) whose initials are TRB.  Is there another story, or is the team name put there just for show in an attempt to delude people into a higher image of you?
Please go to www.twingalaxies.com -> player interviews -> and look for Metroid Team members interviews (or  http://www.twingalaxies.com/cgi-perl/inter..._andre_treib.pl  ). Note: it was wrote 3 years ago. If you go around Twingalaxies site (championships or braking news, etc), you will find a lot of matters related to Metroid Team, and Valter "TRB".    :)

Hmmm... if I am here on TSC, is because I wanna compete against other Sonic good players and, if possible, highlight my team member too.   ;)   Do not hesitate to ask, and good gaming for you.
Okay, that works.  TG does have a lot to show everyone.

TRB MetroidTeam = JOLT'D
BTW... what it is???!!!

He's being silly, that's all.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2004, 04:15:50 am by SadisticMystic »

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2004, 09:57:29 pm »
Okay, that works.  TG does have a lot to show everyone.
Yes... As well as TSC show about Sonic games and players. ;)

He's being silly, that's all.
Ok.

Print

Hits: 155 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.