Welcome Center > News and Updates

New Sonic Adventure 2 charts

<< < (3/5) > >>

son1cgu1tar:
Really nice idea, but what about the speed shoes that are possible to be acquired by getting to a checkpoint with 80-89 rings ? Would this invalidate the run ?

--- Quote from: chainchumper on April 10, 2015, 05:58:30 am ---Quick question though, if we submitted checkless times for mission 1, can we use the same stat for mission 4 as well?

--- End quote ---

Zeupar said that you can submit them as long as they are vidded

RigidatoMS:
This idea is really nice, and I totally agree if checkless M1 don't be allowed (sorry, I don't know english that much). Just go for the M4.

kirbymastah:
I don't see the point of disallowing "checkless" M1. If someone just so happened to do every "segment" of an IL first try, you're implying that's somehow invalidated?

No checkpoint abuse for M1 is still different from M4 IIRC because you'd still get checkpoint bonuses (rings/speed shoes) in M1, but you can't in M4 anyways. I just don't see any point in banning "no checkpoint abuse" in M1.

PsyMar:
Rings/Speed Shoes are a very good point that should be considered when formulating the rules for "checkless" M1.

bertin:
This is probably the most arbitrary addition I ever seen. Honestly, with the site getting much less activity will it really do good to add even MORE charts to Adventure 2 even though the time charts are already big enough? If somebody wants to do checkless runs that badly they can just do it for M1 and show off their video and make a thread about it. Why make even more charts to fill out? and if we're going to play the "because it's more impressive" game. How about we add Sonic R "glitchless" charts to the IL tables since glitching out of bounds and spinning around 3 times is "not as impressive" as doing it "normally". Is it being more impressive to you the only real reason to add these? I'm sorry man but I'm gonna need more reasons than that to be in support of this. Now if you made this freestyle or something then it's whatever. If this is for points and such then nah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version